BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manicure & Pedicure
Paying so much time and devoted attention to your Superior's pedicures has made you so conscious that you look for pedicures wherever you are! A wonderful windfall for Mistress as She has channeled your thinking towards such Feminine pursuits.
(08-12-2018, 10:37 AM)Alisonsmall Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: I make my sweet sissy hubby keep his nails perfect at all times.  I had him study and learn how to give amazing pedicures accompanied by wonderful foot and calf massages.  When he is finished with my pedicure he must do his toes to match.  It really teaches him several things.  It is a very servile position to be at your lady's feet caring for them intimately.  It helps him be more aware of the time and effort it takes to be pretty. He will notice women that do make the time and effort to take good care of their nails.  It helps give him a better grasp on color coordination.  Lastly he is thankful that he does not have to polish his fingers to match as well...…………………  yet

I also am required to give my wife her pedicures on request. Kneeling at her bedside as she relaxes and remove her existing nail polish before she has a shower which will soften her nails. when she is finished and lying back on her bed I return to trimming and filing her nails before kissing each one. Then I give each of her toes a base coat, two coats of colour and then a top coat.
I too do look at every lady I see to check her toes xxxx
good gurl!!!
(08-12-2018, 10:37 AM)Alisonsmall Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: I make my sweet sissy hubby keep his nails perfect at all times.  I had him study and learn how to give amazing pedicures accompanied by wonderful foot and calf massages.  When he is finished with my pedicure he must do his toes to match.  It really teaches him several things.  It is a very servile position to be at your lady's feet caring for them intimately.  It helps him be more aware of the time and effort it takes to be pretty. He will notice women that do make the time and effort to take good care of their nails.  It helps give him a better grasp on color coordination.  Lastly he is thankful that he does not have to polish his fingers to match as well...…………………  yet

I also am required to give my wife her pedicures on request. Kneeling at her bedside as she relaxes and remove her existing nail polish before she has a shower which will soften her nails. when she is finished and lying back on her bed I return to trimming and filing her nails before kissing each one. Then I give each of her toes a base coat, two coats of colour and then a top coat.
I too do look at every lady I see to check her toes xxxx
Good sissy!!  Has your skill improved?  Have you moved on to be more artistic in your skills?  Update us!