BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manicure & Pedicure
I make my sweet sissy hubby keep his nails perfect at all times.  I had him study and learn how to give amazing pedicures accompanied by wonderful foot and calf massages.  When he is finished with my pedicure he must do his toes to match.  It really teaches him several things.  It is a very servile position to be at your lady's feet caring for them intimately.  It helps him be more aware of the time and effort it takes to be pretty. He will notice women that do make the time and effort to take good care of their nails.  It helps give him a better grasp on color coordination.  Lastly he is thankful that he does not have to polish his fingers to match as well...…………………  yet
(08-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: I make my sweet sissy hubby keep his nails perfect at all times.  I had him study and learn how to give amazing pedicures accompanied by wonderful foot and calf massages.  When he is finished with my pedicure he must do his toes to match.  It really teaches him several things.  It is a very servile position to be at your lady's feet caring for them intimately.  It helps him be more aware of the time and effort it takes to be pretty. He will notice women that do make the time and effort to take good care of their nails.  It helps give him a better grasp on color coordination.  Lastly he is thankful that he does not have to polish his fingers to match as well...…………………  yet

Haha... A nice clear coat to start with on the nails. Then move onto a flesh tone...

I only say that because it's what I do!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
It goes without saying that proper nail care for ourselves and our Mistress is part of the feminization process. Women often do each others nails, it's a "girl thing" as they say and there's no reason for us not to learn one of the most basic things. For one it is nothing short of pampering the one we care for the most and secondly having our own nails done is the first thing we see in the morning and the last thing we see at night not to mention they are almost like bright lights in the shower no matter what colour they are. 

This topic reminds me of an interesting episode at a niece's wedding several years ago. My wife had injured her back just days before but I had done her nails for the occasion anyway. At the reception one of her sisters who knew she had hurt her back asked who had done her nails to which she replied that I had. "How sweet" she said but added that that it wasn't something they should let men know. I wasn't privy to the conversation and only found out later but from what I gathered it was just too juicy a gossip topic amongst a few women. To this day I have no idea who knew and what was said about it but I don't care, I did something nice for my wife and she wasn't afraid to give credit where credit was due. 
(08-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: I make my sweet sissy hubby kethe besthis nails perfect at all times.  I had him study and learn how to give amazing pedicures accompanied by wonderful foot and calf massages.  When he is finished with my pedicure he must do his toes to match.  It really teaches him several things.  It is a very servile position to be at your lady's feet caring for them intimately.  It helps him be more aware of the time and effort it takes to be pretty. He will notice women that do make the time and effort to take good care of their nails.  It helps give him a better grasp on color coordination.  Lastly he is thankful that he does not have to polish his fingers to match as well...…………………  yet

I would just love this...girly pamper days are the best...ooh what colour was you
thinking...my toes are Gold  Smile
Pantiedmyhusband, <curtsey> i luv reading Your posts! In this case, the psychological aspects of Your training methods: studying mani/pedi/massage consciously developing skills for Mistress; Applying this learning through "on the job training" to make Mistress beautiful; Then painting h.er own toes to match, what a bonding experience this must be. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and what better way to admire Mistress than to emulate Her by painting h.er toes to match! And as the learning curve continues, sissy admires the care all Women take to make Themselves beautiful and learns more about color coordination and all the rest, immersing h.erself deeper and deeper into submission and Femininity. You are incredible! <curtsey>
(08-02-2018, 02:04 PM)GinaV Wrote: Pantiedmyhusband, <curtsey> i luv reading Your posts! In this case, the psychological aspects of Your training methods: studying mani/pedi/massage consciously developing skills for Mistress; Applying this learning through "on the job training" to make Mistress beautiful; Then painting h.er own toes to match, what a bonding experience this must be. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and what better way to admire Mistress than to emulate Her by painting h.er toes to match! And as the learning curve continues, sissy admires the care all Women take to make Themselves beautiful and learns more about color coordination and all the rest, immersing h.erself deeper and deeper into submission and Femininity. You are incredible! <curtsey>

Thanks to all you wonderful sissy darlings for your replies.  You all are inciteful and appreciate the sissy side so much...
(08-02-2018, 03:47 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 02:04 PM)GinaV Wrote: Pantiedmyhusband, <curtsey> i luv reading Your posts! In this case, the psychological aspects of Your training methods: studying mani/pedi/massage consciously developing skills for Mistress; Applying this learning through "on the job training" to make Mistress beautiful; Then painting h.er own toes to match, what a bonding experience this must be. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and what better way to admire Mistress than to emulate Her by painting h.er toes to match! And as the learning curve continues, sissy admires the care all Women take to make Themselves beautiful and learns more about color coordination and all the rest, immersing h.erself deeper and deeper into submission and Femininity. You are incredible! <curtsey>

Thanks to all you wonderful sissy darlings for your replies.  You all are inciteful and appreciate the sissy side so much...

The only way is sissy  Smile
(08-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: I make my sweet sissy hubby keep his nails perfect at all times.  I had him study and learn how to give amazing pedicures accompanied by wonderful foot and calf massages.  When he is finished with my pedicure he must do his toes to match.  It really teaches him several things.  It is a very servile position to be at your lady's feet caring for them intimately.  It helps him be more aware of the time and effort it takes to be pretty. He will notice women that do make the time and effort to take good care of their nails.  It helps give him a better grasp on color coordination.  Lastly he is thankful that he does not have to polish his fingers to match as well...…………………  yet

Thank you for sharing this Ma'am...it is certainly a privilege to be able to attend to our Superior's feet...to provide the pedicure, the massage and to kiss them.  I trust he thanks You profusely for allowing him these privileges!?!?

And certainly, I can see where this teaches him several things as You've aptly pointed out.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(08-06-2018, 09:48 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

Thank you for sharing this Ma'am...it is certainly a privilege to be able to attend to our Superior's feet...to provide the pedicure, the massage and to kiss them.  I trust he thanks You profusely for allowing him these privileges!?!?

And certainly, I can see where this teaches him several things as You've aptly pointed out.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

I love everything about it and the symbolism is not lost on either of us...…

I also am required to give my wife her pedicures on request. Kneeling at her bedside as she relaxes and remove her existing nail polish before she has a shower which will soften her nails. when she is finished and lying back on her bed I return to trimming and filing her nails before kissing each one. Then I give each of her toes a base coat, two coats of colour and then a top coat.
I too do look at every lady I see to check her toes xxxx