BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest drawing

WELL, finally found time again to start some new artwork, hope you enjoy it this is my first this year xx
(07-30-2018, 12:11 PM)davelo Wrote: WELL, finally found time again to start some new artwork, hope you enjoy it this is my first this year xx

many more to come I hope
Luv your artwork davelo!
Thank you for your kind feedback I will post more soon xxx

(07-30-2018, 12:11 PM)davelo Wrote: WELL, finally found time again to start some new artwork, hope you enjoy it this is my first this year xx

Wonderful! It's the attention to the (necessary) details that make your art so perfect.
It’s a lovely picture.

It perfectly captures the poor sissy’s abject humiliation - his matching vest and knickers, now soaked, the cane which has been liberally applied to his bottom and legs, the pack of nappies, showing that this isn’t a one-off incident, and that being put back into nappies is a regular occurrence, and finally, those big plastic baby panties being held out for him to be put into.

Exquisitely humiliating.
Wonderful to have your artwork back on show again Davelo.  Deliciously humiliating.

Another wonderful drawing D'vina, thank you; they are always worth the anticipation when opening as to what the subject matter may be and what will it entail...
with so much detail as always; as they say: every picture tells a story and yours always do so very well and always delightfully detailed, so that you need to look everywhere to get the 'whole' picture as such...
'her' matching sissy baby girl matching vest and knickers are so pretty, but obviously 'her' knickers are so very wet, of course, hence 'her' being shown those billowy plastic knickers to step into... so will 'she' continue having to wear those wet knickers as well i wonder...
i take it that 'she' has already been punished for 'her' misdemeanour as shown by those nasty welts and bruising across 'her' bottom and thighs; they would be so very stingy being applied to wet skin; such painful punishments are not for me thankfully!
her wonderfull humiliating 'her' pretty little sissy baby girl frock is, but so very cute too and wonderfully short so 'her' plastic knickers and nappy will always be on show to prove what it states on the front of that frock; telling everyone exactly what 'she' is and proclaiming 'her' love for a 'wet botty'; with, maybe, some pretty matching overly-frilly over-knickers - pink with white and blue frills across 'her' already big, padded bottom; i think 'her' humiliation is already told by 'her' sobbing face; i love her pretty bow on top of 'her' head and 'her' delightfully pretty 'daisy' earrings...
but that paddle looks awfully daunting and always a visible reminder of punishments to come; 'her' butt-plug does look a little large but i expect 'she' has gotten used to it by now - hopefully well lubricated first though; 'her' penis-gag, also, looks a little big but no doubt still a comfort to 'her' when needed (or not as Mummy decides); and 'she' does have her cuddly fluffy teddy to cuddle too, but that smile on its face does seem to be a look of enjoyment seeing sissy's awful predicament and humiliations - naughty teddy..!
long may you continue with your wonderful drawings D'vina

with love and hugs, cynthia sissyfrills xxx
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
You are one of only a few artists to perfectly capture the punishment and humiliation of reluctant sissies.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(10-02-2018, 06:15 AM)kerri Wrote: You are one of only a few artists to perfectly capture the punishment and humiliation of reluctant sissies.

Thank you xx