satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The maid and Fashion Model Vicki Archive (photo link)
https://www.flickr.com/gp/157196824@N07/2S22a2
OH wow, she has so many in so many different styles, colours and lengths.
What a lucky sissy.
Heart A secret sissy from the UK. Heart
Oh! Such lovely creations...I just swooned over some of those formal maid's dresses...I think I could labor and toil in happiness all day long in those! Thank you for sharing these, Connie!

sissy jamieanne
(08-02-2018, 09:58 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Oh!  Such lovely creations...I just swooned over some of those formal maid's dresses...I think I could labor and toil in happiness all day long in those!  Thank you for sharing these, Connie!

sissy jamieanne

i'd love to see a picture of the owner , preferably in the same shot as her model so sexy
(08-02-2018, 10:30 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 09:58 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Oh!  Such lovely creations...I just swooned over some of those formal maid's dresses...I think I could labor and toil in happiness all day long in those!  Thank you for sharing these, Connie!

sissy jamieanne

i'd love to see a picture of the owner , preferably in the same shot as her model   so sexy

Here is a video of Miss Elaine putting sissy Vicky into her new neo-steel charity belt. I hope this will give you lots of enjoyment.

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/puts-vicky...lt-1150818
I know it well!!

Just added you as a Flickr Friend, Connie - Hope you'd like to return the favour.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(08-04-2018, 11:25 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: I know it well!!

Just added you as a Flickr Friend, Connie - Hope you'd like to return the favour.

. Of course
(07-29-2018, 12:35 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: https://www.flickr.com/gp/157196824@N07/2S22a2

Vikki and her wife Elaine had a website that featured Miss Vikki in all the creations that were (supposedly) made by Miss Elaine, hense the name Miss by Elaine.  That has ended but what you see are styles they sold that Vikki wore.

I must admit to wanting a bra that Vikki wore with one of the dresses.  Thaty had a chat site and were on the site one day and I asked Vikki if she knew what type of bra it was.  He said No, Miss Elaine piped up and said well I know.  It was a Triumph Doreen.

I searched and searched and I am now the proud owner of the Triumph Doreen bra, although, mine was in PINK!  Had to wait alonnnnng time to get it, it was sent to me from UK.  Worth the wait!

stephi
(08-05-2018, 04:35 PM)stephi Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 12:35 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: https://www.flickr.com/gp/157196824@N07/2S22a2

Vikki and her wife Elaine had a website that featured Miss Vikki in all the creations that were (supposedly) made by Miss Elaine, hense the name Miss by Elaine.  That has ended but what you see are styles they sold that Vikki wore.

I must admit to wanting a bra that Vikki wore with one of the dresses.  Thaty had a chat site and were on the site one day and I asked Vikki if she knew what type of bra it was.  He said No, Miss Elaine piped up and said well I know.  It was a Triumph Doreen.

I searched and searched and I am now the proud owner of the Triumph Doreen bra, although, mine was in PINK!  Had to wait alonnnnng time to get it, it was sent to me from UK.  Worth the wait!

stephi

I think Miss Elaine designed the dresses but they were made by professional seamstresses which woulld explain why they were so expensive.
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles