BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mrs Silk Archive (photo link)
https://www.flickr.com/gp/157196824@N07/74f6yc
Mrs Silk. met her once at a tv weekend ,brought along by Vicki Prince who is in image 1098 (in black) in Connie's flickr. both now deceased, Mrs Silk about 10 years ago of I think breast cancer.
(08-10-2018, 09:40 PM)chris80 Wrote: Mrs Silk. met her once at a tv weekend ,brought along by Vicki Prince who is in image 1098 (in black) in Connie's flickr. both now deceased, Mrs Silk about 10 years ago of I think breast cancer.

Oh...I had no idea that Mrs. Silks had passed...so sad.  She seemed a wonderful woman and a pioneer in the sissification/petticoating of males...a legend in our world!
yes she died of breast cancer and her chat and website has closed up since. I believe the kids were running the website after her death. I use to chat in there alot
World of the male maid and its sister publications from Sabre are infamous for stealing images and using them.

They thought as it is out on the internet we can use it - the quality of some of the images was dreadful, they'd just expanded the images to fill the space.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
I had joined her website a few years before it had closed. I got to download the photos that were on there and some of the videos. A few of the videos on her site wouldn't play so I couldn't watch or download them but I was able to get them on another site a few years later. My favourite video of hers is Nephew To Maid where she turns her Nephew into her sissy maid and locks him into the uniform, he is also wearing locked heels and Mrs Silk decides to rename him Trish.

At the time I joined her site I didn't know she had already passed away, but after being on the site a day or two I soon realised that the updates where old photos taken many years before.

From what I have read online from others who knew her she died in March 2006.

This piece written about Mrs Silk here is worth a read https://melodyinsights.com/mrs-silk-an-u...l-pioneer/
Fantastic legacy! Iconic!
(12-18-2019, 10:45 PM)Kelly Wrote: I had joined her website a few years before it had closed. I got to download the photos that were on there and some of the videos. A few of the videos on her site wouldn't play so I couldn't watch or download them but I was able to get them on another site a few years later. My favourite video of hers is Nephew To Maid where she turns her Nephew into her sissy maid and locks him into the uniform, he is also wearing locked heels and Mrs Silk decides to rename him Trish.

At the time I joined her site I didn't know she had already passed away, but after being on the site a day or two I soon realised that the updates where old photos taken many years before.

From what I have read online from others who knew her she died in March 2006.

This piece written about Mrs Silk here is worth a read https://melodyinsights.com/mrs-silk-an-u...l-pioneer/

Kelly,
 Thanks for the link I knew Mrs Silk , a wonderful woman.
I so wish someone who knew the lovely Mrs. Silk would write her biography. What a fascinating story that must be.

I recall seeing her website and being thrilled at the quality and range of experiences her gurls were given, from frumpy mainly duties to hard core BDSM and humiliation. She was so beautiful, and the costumes both her and her sissies wore were stunning, and at a higher standard than anything else about at the time. It is one of my life’s regrets that I never took the opportunity to visit her or avail myself of her services. She remains a special lady in my memory.