BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Getting Sissy Baby Dressed or A LONG Day (photo album)
Dearest Most Magnificent Female Master,

Here is a link to the new album showing baby getting fully dressed for a long day back as your Sussy Baby!

Sissy is in chastity (3 tight internal rings slid over my offensive unwanted former manhood before it was locked into my chastity tube ensures any naughty male behaviour is now completely impossible) covered by diaper and soaker pad, first plastic pants, trainer pants, second plastic pants, large  folded bath towel, third plastic pants, white sissy baby pantyhose and finally large PVC Baby pants chained and locked on over everything! No matter how wet and soaked sissy gets during the rest of the day all leaks should be prevented!

Three petticoats, tight under wired bra to hold in place, purple baby dress then blue baby dress and finally PVC BIB! 

Lastly platform heels locked on and baby mask (with pacifier), wig and bonnet donned.

Sissy Baby is already very hot and sweaty after just a few minutes now they are properly dressed in what has become their normal home attire!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/157196824@N07/PB90W2

I hope you enjoy the pictures and video because, if so, my discomfort during the rest of this very warm day will be a small price to pay for providing you with a few minutes viewing pleasure. 

I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles
I remain as always

(07-29-2018, 02:11 PM)nido Wrote: I must say you have set a new high water mark for posting,
very detailed almost confusing with so many details.
Hope all works out well for you.
nido

Thank you, I'm sorry that the videos have not seemed to have uploaded (?) as I do look very silly as a sissy baby trying to work in a big girls shoes.
(07-29-2018, 02:33 PM)nido Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 02:27 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 02:11 PM)nido Wrote: I must say you have set a new high water mark for posting,
very detailed almost confusing with so many details.
Hope all works out well for you.
nido

Thank you, I'm sorry that the videos have not seemed to have uploaded (?) as I do look very silly as a sissy baby trying to work in a big girls shoes.

I watched a two minute video and I hope you post more, if possible,
it worked very well.  I didn't know there was more than one.
nido
I didn't think any had posted I tried to upload two.
(07-29-2018, 11:55 AM)Connie Pickles Wrote: Dearest Most Magnificent Female Master,

Here is a link to the new album showing baby getting fully dressed for a long day back as your Sussy Baby!

Sissy is in chastity (3 tight internal rings slid over my offensive unwanted former manhood before it was locked into my chastity tube ensures any naughty male behaviour is now completely impossible) covered by diaper and soaker pad, first plastic pants, trainer pants, second plastic pants, large  folded bath towel, third plastic pants, white sissy baby pantyhose and finally large PVC Baby pants chained and locked on over everything! No matter how wet and soaked sissy gets during the rest of the day all leaks should be prevented!

Three petticoats, tight under wired bra to hold in place, purple baby dress then blue baby dress and finally PVC BIB! 

Lastly platform heels locked on and baby mask (with pacifier), wig and bonnet donned.

Sissy Baby is already very hot and sweaty after just a few minutes now they are properly dressed in what has become their normal home attire!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/157196824@N07/PB90W2

I hope you enjoy the pictures and video because, if so, my discomfort during the rest of this very warm day will be a small price to pay for providing you with a few minutes viewing pleasure. 

I remain as always

Wow looks like a fab way to spend the day, you can dress me and chain me up any time you like. love the photos.
How absolutely delightful! You look adorable.

I love having lots of layers on my bottom. It makes me feel truly babyish and helpless.
(08-15-2018, 07:22 PM)Ali Wrote: How absolutely delightful! You look adorable.

I love having lots of layers on my bottom. It makes me feel truly babyish and helpless.

Smile
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Big babies that wear diapers don't need wrist watches or fit bits
They aren't suppose to know how to tell time and count steps.
I agree with Babylock. NO adult items allowed
(08-16-2018, 02:11 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Big babies that wear diapers don't need wrist watches or fit bits
They aren't suppose to know how to tell time and count steps.

Oops forgot to remove those.