BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Video
The Fabricio Castro Fotografia studio has released another transformation video. I think the boy looks quite nice in his short dress and heels. Mom looks great too. Seems like a part one of two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diIhS4yflWU
How lovely! Walter is a beautiful young lady! And, so lucky to have such wonderfully supportive parents! She definitely looks very much like her Mom...thanks for sharing this video...I enjoyed it!
Still wondering if it is true and real and not fake... Though, wonderful video!
I know they got a bad rap a while back for (allegedly) faking a video or two, but this one seems real, based on the facial imagery. Seems like a happy boy with a supportive family so I feel good for him (though I really think pantyhose would have completed his little black dress look).

(07-28-2018, 06:26 PM)skuefer Wrote: Still wondering if it is true and real and not fake... Though, wonderful video!
(07-29-2018, 12:39 AM)Conway Wrote: I know they got a bad rap a while back for (allegedly) faking a video or two, but this one seems real, based on the facial imagery. Seems like a happy boy with a supportive family so I feel good for him (though I really think pantyhose would have completed his little black dress look).

(07-28-2018, 06:26 PM)skuefer Wrote: Still wondering if it is true and real and not fake... Though, wonderful video!

Do you know whether the videos that were removed from the YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago are the one's that they admitted to be faked?

In the new video I am still unsure... Especially in the  "testing" scenes around 3:40 where he seems to be male, he/she has a pimple or sth like that on the left hand side of her face between nose and mouth. In the later scenes the pimple seems to be gone....
I didn't save the link, but someone (allegedly) found the original video of the New York visit, including shots of the (real) girl with her (real) family, and I watched it. So it's all a matter of opinion as to whose story you want to believe.

The studio still does good work and provides a valuable service, even if they did do a few fictional videos as a way to lure in customers.

(07-29-2018, 12:47 PM)skuefer Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 12:39 AM)Conway Wrote: I know they got a bad rap a while back for (allegedly) faking a video or two, but this one seems real, based on the facial imagery. Seems like a happy boy with a supportive family so I feel good for him (though I really think pantyhose would have completed his little black dress look).

Do you know whether the videos that were removed from the YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago are the one's that they admitted to be faked?

In the new video I am still unsure... Especially in the  "testing" scenes around 3:40 where he seems to be male, he/she has a pimple or sth like that on the left hand side of her face between nose and mouth. In the later scenes the pimple seems to be gone....
Not to disparage anyone's opinion but I honestly believe this is a fake. At 1:17 in the video, text in the video states, "Because of the shortness of her hair, the only option was to wear a wig."  At 1:19 the hair is being straightened and you can see her hair attached to her scalp.  That is not a wig.  Also, the side view at 1:43 shows that her hair is her own and not a wig.  Given this "error" I believe the subject is a real female.   Nevertheless, a compelling and well shot video fantasy.   Huh
(08-01-2018, 02:32 PM)Babycakes Wrote: Not to disparage anyone's opinion but I honestly believe this is a fake. At 1:17 in the video, text in the video states, "Because of the shortness of her hair, the only option was to wear a wig."  At 1:19 the hair is being straightened and you can see her hair attached to her scalp.  That is not a wig.  Also, the side view at 1:43 shows that her hair is her own and not a wig.  Given this "error" I believe the subject is a real female.   Nevertheless, a compelling and well shot video fantasy.   Huh

I fully agree....

Cheers,

Sarah
https://youtu.be/orZ_06tHCbo
A nice video, thanks for sharing. It is nice to see the support he got from classmates.

With advocacy and continued action, our social boundaries will disappear and the concepts of beauty, glamor, and the sensory experience of transformational clothing can be experienced by all, regardless of birth gender.

(09-14-2018, 03:57 PM)Izabeusz Wrote: https://youtu.be/orZ_06tHCbo