468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July issue
I must say that this July issue has some of the best letters and stories I’ve read for a while. 

You have to feel sorry for the discipline some of the sissy boys have been subjected to, such as the one who got caught stealing knickers from his neighbour’s washing line, but in most cases they thoroughly deserved their humiliating punishments.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Casey’s “Wife Led Marriage and Twin Sister Part 2” described enduring unbearable exquisite humiliation. Luv all the a letters devoted to FLRs: the many ways that couples adjust the power dynamic and role reversals is fascinating.

Indeed, just reading the titles of the letters and fiction can be quite titilating. As a longtime reader and fan, it’s been fun to see Penelope over the years, and seeing Castre’s (a fav artist) “Penelope Goes Clothes Shopping” was pure silk.
Of course, it’s always exciting to see an illustrated PRIM article in PDQ. The artwork is positively devastating to any thoughts other than Femininity, literally turning my brain to goo.

Regardless of which letters, it’s always fun to read and learn giving abundant fodder to my over-active imagination of being totally subjugated by the Superior Sex.
I stole washing from a ladies washing line when I was a teen
(07-25-2018, 02:04 PM)GinaV Wrote: Casey’s  “Wife Led Marriage and Twin Sister Part 2” described enduring unbearable exquisite humiliation. Luv all the a letters devoted to FLRs: the many ways that couples adjust the power dynamic and role reversals is fascinating.

Indeed, just reading the titles of the letters and fiction can be quite titilating. As a longtime reader and fan, it’s been fun to see Penelope over the years, and seeing Castre’s (a fav artist) “Penelope Goes Clothes Shopping” was pure silk.
Of course, it’s always exciting to see an illustrated PRIM article in PDQ. The artwork is positively devastating to any thoughts other than Femininity, literally turning my brain to goo.

Regardless of which letters, it’s always fun to read and learn giving abundant fodder to my over-active imagination of being totally subjugated by the Superior Sex.
I'm so glad you are enjoyed my letters about Penelope over the years and are liking my recent collaborations with Castre. I am delighted to be working with him, his illustrations of past adventures are, I agree, quite superb.
(07-30-2018, 02:30 PM)Lesley Wrote: "I'm so glad you are enjoyed my letters about Penelope over the years and are liking my recent collaborations with Castre. I am delighted to be working with him, his illustrations of past adventures are, I agree, quite superb."

I also congratulate Lesley for all the letters over the years of her exploits with Penelope.
Many have learned from your writings that show as good of a method of FLR and more, and I would say all written in an entertaining manor.  Thank you so much and welcome to the forum, I hadn't realized you had joined up here.  Wish we could have some re-posts here of your letters.  You should be in the PDQ Hall of Fame, so to speak.   
nido
Never got caught but I used to take some swimsuits when I was a lifeguard and I loved wearing them under my school uniforms. I had one girl who knew I did, she complained to the manager but he sided with me because she was just speculating. She was a mean one and I bet she would have made me do a lot if she found out.
(07-30-2018, 02:30 PM)Lesley Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 02:04 PM)GinaV Wrote: Casey’s  “Wife Led Marriage and Twin Sister Part 2” described enduring unbearable exquisite humiliation. Luv all the a letters devoted to FLRs: the many ways that couples adjust the power dynamic and role reversals is fascinating.

I'm so glad you are enjoyed my letters about Penelope over the years and are liking my recent collaborations with Castre. I am delighted to be working with him, his illustrations of past adventures are, I agree, quite superb.

Gina...

had missed the Casey "Wife Led Marriage and Twin Sister" posts and cannot seem to uncover where they are located...  might you have the location?

ps.  you do not have an 'over-active imagination being totally subjugated by the Superior Sex'.... you merely have seen a clear vision of the male girl's inevitable, natural and proper future subordinate existence beneath our Female Masters!
Here's a link to part 2: https://petticoated.com/0718/letter10-0718.html