BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Choices for Feminized Boys
(08-20-2016, 11:10 PM)Ali Wrote: Working as a waitress might be a good idea for a teenage sissy. Or perhaps as a barmaid.

He'd be wearing a nice short skirt with tights or stockings, and would get plenty of attention.

I once served my aunt and her friends while wearing a french maids uniform . Being groped and fondled isn't just a dirty old man thing . It's a dirty old woman thing as well .
(08-20-2016, 11:10 PM)Ali Wrote: Working as a waitress might be a good idea for a teenage sissy. Or perhaps as a barmaid.

He'd be wearing a nice short skirt with tights or stockings, and would get plenty of attention.

That would be a nice job for a teen. But what appeals to me about hairdressing, cosmetology or maid work is the feminine atmosphere she would be immersed in. More so for the beauty salon than housekeeping. Surrounded by women all day and serving them.
Bill - I know all about being groped by women when I'm dressed up and working as a waitress or bar maid. Men these days seem to be scared of being called sexist if they put their hand up your skirt, but women seem to have no such qualms, especially when they find out your a sissy, rather than a real girl.
(08-20-2016, 11:38 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:

That would be a nice job for a teen. But what appeals to me about hairdressing, cosmetology or maid work is the feminine atmosphere she would be immersed in. More so for the beauty salon than housekeeping. Surrounded by women all day and serving them.

Julie,

I agree...and some other possible jobs would be working in a woman's retail clothing store, housekeeping for a hotel/motel and office environment where the majority and the boss is also a female...

Being a biological female, I've shopped in malls where there were young males working in women's retail clothing stores albeit most of the employees were in fact female but there have been times I've witnessed one or two feminine males working among them...
Putting Males In Panties Since 2002
www.pleasingpanties.com
Free Feminization Consulting for Moms, Wives & Girl Friends Wink
Mrs. Marcia
(08-22-2016, 10:58 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 11:38 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:

Julie,

I agree...and some other possible jobs would be working in a woman's retail clothing store, housekeeping for a hotel/motel and office environment where the majority and the boss is also a female...

Being a biological female, I've shopped in malls where there were young males working in women's retail clothing stores albeit most of the employees were in fact female but there have been times I've witnessed one or two feminine males working among them...
That's good. So let's add women's retail clothing stores to the list.
A woman I was with once came out of he Laides room and told me there was a woman in there who was the attendant. She thought that would be ian interesting job for a sissy like me.
Also, hotel maid, housekeeper for hire, assistant in a ladies clothing store. Never in charge, always a servant.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(08-19-2016, 09:30 PM)mellonman    I love the idea of the permanent makeup. Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 08:22 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote: So what would be a good career choice for a teenage boy who is living as a girl? Mothers who are raising their sons as girls can often overlook this question, but it would be beneficial all round to steer her into a feminine occupation.

Interestingly, a popular choice for transsexuals is nursing. But what if our hypothetical new girl is not all that good at school?

One obvious possibility is to become a hairdresser. Most of her coworkers (and probably her boss) would be women. That would be a good experience for her. She would also be spending most of her time serving women, which would be another good experience.

An even more intensely feminine lime of work is cosmetology. She could be spending most of her time giving women manicures and pedicures. This could be a lot of fun, especially when a bridal party books the salon.

Then there is maid work. There is a community college program here in Chicago that trains women in housekeeping and gives them a certificate which would help them get a job.

What about keeping them living as women after they leave home? Mothers can get their would-be daughters cosmetic tattooing. This consists of tattooing lipstick, eyeliner etc. on her, a treatment which would last several years before it needed touching up. If the daughter were contemplating rebelling against her mother to live as a boy again, she would realize she was stuck
Perhaps starting and operating there own business would be the best choice, whatever that maybe, and so it is everyone else.  Easier said than done, but that's life.  eom

I love the permanent makeup idea. Its so sissy. How would you get him to do it ? What color would you do his lips?
The moms I work with encourage their princess to explore traditional feminine career roles. As teenagers this means helping other petticoatted mothers as maids or babysitters. As adults the ideal role for a male is a sissy wife or maid, he may work as a waitress or secretary until married. After that his role should be serving his female master unless she requires him to work outside the home.
(08-24-2016, 01:33 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The moms I work with encourage their princess to explore traditional feminine career roles. As teenagers this means helping other petticoatted mothers as maids or babysitters. As adults the ideal role for a male is a sissy wife or maid, he may work as a waitress or secretary until married. After that his role should be serving his female master unless she requires him to work outside the home.

Nothing would appeal to me more than this...full time domestic servitude to my Superior (Female Master)...
(08-24-2016, 01:33 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The moms I work with encourage their princess to explore traditional feminine career roles. As teenagers this means helping other petticoatted mothers as maids or babysitters. As adults the ideal role for a male is a sissy wife or maid, he may work as a waitress or secretary until married. After that his role should be serving his female master unless she requires him to work outside the home.

When I was a teenager I was sent to work as a babysitter.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.