BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Choices for Feminized Boys
So what would be a good career choice for a teenage boy who is living as a girl? Mothers who are raising their sons as girls can often overlook this question, but it would be beneficial all round to steer her into a feminine occupation.

Interestingly, a popular choice for transsexuals is nursing. But what if our hypothetical new girl is not all that good at school?

One obvious possibility is to become a hairdresser. Most of her coworkers (and probably her boss) would be women. That would be a good experience for her. She would also be spending most of her time serving women, which would be another good experience.

An even more intensely feminine lime of work is cosmetology. She could be spending most of her time giving women manicures and pedicures. This could be a lot of fun, especially when a bridal party books the salon.

Then there is maid work. There is a community college program here in Chicago that trains women in housekeeping and gives them a certificate which would help them get a job.

What about keeping them living as women after they leave home? Mothers can get their would-be daughters cosmetic tattooing. This consists of tattooing lipstick, eyeliner etc. on her, a treatment which would last several years before it needed touching up. If the daughter were contemplating rebelling against her mother to live as a boy again, she would realize she was stuck.
(08-19-2016, 08:22 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote: So what would be a good career choice for a teenage boy who is living as a girl? Mothers who are raising their sons as girls can often overlook this question, but it would be beneficial all round to steer her into a feminine occupation.

Interestingly, a popular choice for transsexuals is nursing. But what if our hypothetical new girl is not all that good at school?

One obvious possibility is to become a hairdresser. Most of her coworkers (and probably her boss) would be women. That would be a good experience for her. She would also be spending most of her time serving women, which would be another good experience.

An even more intensely feminine lime of work is cosmetology. She could be spending most of her time giving women manicures and pedicures. This could be a lot of fun, especially when a bridal party books the salon.

Then there is maid work. There is a community college program here in Chicago that trains women in housekeeping and gives them a certificate which would help them get a job.

What about keeping them living as women after they leave home? Mothers can get their would-be daughters cosmetic tattooing. This consists of tattooing lipstick, eyeliner etc. on her, a treatment which would last several years before it needed touching up. If the daughter were contemplating rebelling against her mother to live as a boy again, she would realize she was stuck
Perhaps starting and operating there own business would be the best choice, whatever that maybe, and so it is everyone else.  Easier said than done, but that's life.  eom
I think that sissies should be encouraged to pursue any career they want.  We are all hoping for a future (Femtopia) in which the bad behavior of dominant males is discouraged, and it is up to us to prove that our feminization makes us better workers in every way.
(08-19-2016, 09:33 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I think that sissies should be encouraged to pursue any career they want.  We are all hoping for a future (Femtopia) in which the bad behavior of dominant males is discouraged, and it is up to us to prove that our feminization makes us better workers in every way.

Whether you are male, female or sissy isn't the issue.  The issue is -- it is a very competitive world to get and keep a job in.  Current laws already protect against discrimination.  Better to run your own business if possible. 
(08-19-2016, 08:22 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote: So what would be a good career choice for a teenage boy who is living as a girl? Mothers who are raising their sons as girls can often overlook this question, but it would be beneficial all round to steer her into a feminine occupation.

What about keeping them living as women after they leave home? 
Domestic work, such as maid duty, is such a perfect career for a mother to arrange for her teen sissy.  Preferably, she can arrange an engagement for her sissy in service to a demanding executive woman.  

And as to leaving home, wouldn't it be far better for the mother of a well-trained sissy to keep her sissy at home, under her thumb, until she finds another woman meeting her approval, who is willing to take over from her and continue the mother's good work?   
"If the point is to condition men to defer to women then having the men run their own businesses would be counterproductive"

Have you heard of labor laws, civil rights and parental laws.  Anywhere other than the PDQ Board what you say sounds delusional.  I'm just saying is all... 

Let's just keep sissy safe, employed and pursuing happiness.
An interesting topic!  I  agree that a sissy (as should anyone) in our world as we know it today, should be able to pursue any line of work/career that she is capable of performing.  I'm a self-described sissy, and I work in a "man's world" outside the home...I make a decent living and often enjoy my work...

But my "dream career"...I would love nothing more than to be a full-time domestic servant!  I am a sissy, and I'd be so very content to report to work early each morning in the uniform of a skivvy...to clean, scrub, wash, iron, prepare meals, cook, serve and obey my betters.  I would toil hard each day, carrying out the menial tasks of a domestic to relieve my Superior(s) of the need to concern themselves with such mundane tasks, so that They might take care of more important endeavors!  Now, this is a choice...I know I'm mentally and physically capable of other career choices, but to my heart and soul I am submissive, and my calling is to the service of my betters!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
If the feminized boy is young he should be allowed to babysit other children while dressed like a girl. My mom got me to babysit her friends child when I was 13. She wanted a girl to babysit but allowed me to do it as long as I dressed completely as a girl in a pretty dress and appropriate underthings of course.
(08-19-2016, 10:09 PM)mikki Wrote:

What about keeping them living as women after they leave home? 
Domestic work, such as maid duty, is such a perfect career for a mother to arrange for her teen sissy.  Preferably, she can arrange an engagement for her sissy in service to a demanding executive woman.  

And as to leaving home, wouldn't it be far better for the mother of a well-trained sissy to keep her sissy at home, under her thumb, until she finds another woman meeting her approval, who is willing to take over from her and continue the mother's good work?   
If she works as a maid in a hotel for a while, she could have a reference to get her a position in an executive woman's home.

About keeping her at home: I was referring to the situation where that is not possible and the new girl wants to get away from her mother and her feminization after high school. Then the cosmetic tattooing would lock her in to living as a woman.
Working as a waitress might be a good idea for a teenage sissy. Or perhaps as a barmaid.

He'd be wearing a nice short skirt with tights or stockings, and would get plenty of attention.