ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booked in with a dominatirx
decided I really need for somebody to see me dressed as sissypink.
So I have booked in to see a mistress.
I can’t wait!, so excited!
I will post lots of photos.

Later in the year, if it goes well I’m going to attend this event 

http://sissyretreat.co.uk/gallery/

Xxx
Luv your pics Sissypink and so nice to hear of your progress.
You're 'bound' to have a great time, I went to one a couple of years ago it was fantastic. 
She dressed me up in a white frilly onesie and made me stand in her window (a couple of scally lads walked past as I stood there, unfortunately/luckily they didn't look up), then she took me into her garden (overlooking a school) and chatted to her neighbour as I stood hidden behind the fence dressed in a blue frilly satin dress, lol.

Have fun, looking forward to the pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I seriously can’t wait! Worked out now i am at my most content dressed as sissypink x
You’ll have a lovely time! I visit a lovely lady ocassionally who knows exactly what I like and what I don’t. It’s a lovely couple of hours.

It’s really important you tell her exactly what you like and don’t like. I promise you she won’t be offended or shocked, and you need to enjoy it to the max!