468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying Hi from an ABDL in Munich
Haven't logged on for a while and just wanted to say hi looking to make friends either her (Germany) or the UK or the USA
I had forgotten how interesting this site is

Thanks Humiliatedwithnappys
(07-13-2018, 11:57 PM)humiliatedwithnappys Wrote: Haven't logged on for a while and just wanted to say hi looking to make friends either her (Germany) or the UK or the USA

hi there
(07-13-2018, 11:57 PM)humiliatedwithnappys Wrote: Haven't logged on for a while and just wanted to say hi looking to make friends either her (Germany) or the UK or the USA

Hi humiliated,
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of friends to make here! All the best!
Jessie
(07-16-2018, 07:55 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

Hi humiliated,
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of friends to make here! All the best!
Jessie

Thanks Jessie nice welcome thank you Smile

(07-14-2018, 05:49 AM)babyian Wrote:

hi there

Thanks for the hi , nice to be back Smile
Hey...happy you're still with us! There's so much fun reading and interaction here! I hope to hear more from you soon!