Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trending moreso in 2017 & 2018
I recently searched on aol "my son wants a dress" and found a site called Dresses for Boys. It had images snd other things but the article went on to say how more mothers are buying and having their sons wear dresses and skirts.  It said some stores are even catering to this trend.
  I personally see nothing wrong with boys wearing dresses as I grew up wearing them from age 11.   I also believe that stores should NOT differentiate  betwixt the gender divide so common practiced.  Stores should have children's and adults clothing only.  I have attached a thumbnail picture below showing a boy well dressed in a nice outfit, please tell me if you agree or if you would buy such an outfit for your son(s).
The site is http://www.dressesask.com/trending dresses for boys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Of course, I assist many mothers who are now happily using petticoating or as many of them call it today gender creative child rearing. What is the best is more mothers are now doing this in the open even sending their sons to school in dresses, putting them into ballet (with tights and tutus).

RF
HOW TO ADDRESS -or- UNDRESS the image:

That dress is an unusual design - like a wrap skirt or kilt fastening on the left (female) side and added braces (US suspenders).
The hem length could be a tad bit less to insure displaying any pretty panties or petticoat worn.
The shirt should have shorter sleeves that are more blousy or puffy for maximum effect.
Image doesn't show what is worn for footwear but frilly ankle sox and mary janes should be the rigor.

That LINK:
http://www.dressesask.com/trending
comes back with a 404 page not found
Very charming and very appropriate...I imagine if this were required uniform for boys in school, there would be less rough housing, bullying and fighting among boys...they would grow up to be docile, humble, respectful, gentle (all good traits for a future maid)!
(07-13-2018, 03:29 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Of course, I assist many mothers who are now happily using petticoating or as many of them call it today gender creative child rearing. What is the best is more mothers are now doing this in the open even sending their sons to school in dresses, putting them into ballet (with tights and tutus).

RF

Of course RF there is a trend, not only among the celebrities today but common folk as well.  Even some boy's attire has taken on a more feminine look, boy's shorts have taken on the styles of culottes that women and girls use to wear, there are more pastel colors being offered such as the pinks and others.  Some shirts have the "puffed sleeves" that young girls dresses use to have.  There has been an increase in sites displaying boys wearing dresses out to play and at parties.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-14-2018, 04:03 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: HOW TO ADDRESS -or- UNDRESS the image:

That LINK:

It worked for me.  But I had to click on the "DRESSES ASKED" link at the top of the page.  
(07-14-2018, 02:01 PM)melodie Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:29 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Of course, I assist many mothers who are now happily using petticoating or as many of them call it today gender creative child rearing. What is the best is more mothers are now doing this in the open even sending their sons to school in dresses, putting them into ballet (with tights and tutus).

RF

Of course RF there is a trend, not only among the celebrities today but common folk as well.  Even some boy's attire has taken on a more feminine look, boy's shorts have taken on the styles of culottes that women and girls use to wear, there are more pastel colors being offered such as the pinks and others.  Some shirts have the "puffed sleeves" that young girls dresses use to have.  There has been an increase in sites displaying boys wearing dresses out to play and at parties.
Adorable bois…..
(07-14-2018, 03:29 PM)mikki Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 04:03 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: HOW TO ADDRESS -or- UNDRESS the image:

That LINK:

It worked for me.  But I had to click on the "DRESSES ASKED" link at the top of the page.  

Went back again and this time IGNORE the 404 at the page bottom !
Go to the top of the page the Black Banner Bar and click on any of the
subjects - Lots of interesting photos here !