468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punished by Miss Jean Brodie
Hello Everyone.

I was delighted to discover that the film "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" was on the "Talking Pictures" TV channel last night. I love the schoolgirl uniforms - grey gymslips, blazers etc. One of the main characters in the film the schoolgirl Sandy was of interest. As I wear glasses, I saw her onscreen and could well imagine myself in her place. There is also a wonderful end-of-term sequence where threw girls pupils are at a dance and wearing pretty, feminine dresses.

In my fantasy version of the film, the girl pupils  would in fact, be all sissy males. (Including myself). We would all be under the firm control of Miss Brodie, who would use the cane, birch, tawse and paddle to reinforce  the fact that as males, we were totally inferior to females.

I must get DVD of the film. Then I could enjoy a pleasant evening  watching it whilst dressed in my own gymslip. Smile
I share your intersest I too lone wearing gymslip and full school school girl uniform including navy blue knickers and getting the cane
Looking to be a naughty school girl and maid for strict auntie headmistress 
[attachment=1972 Wrote:Sissy Leslie pid='15744' dateline='1531404410'][attachment=1973][attachment=1974][attachment=1975]Hello Everyone.

I was delighted to discover that the film "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" was on the "Talking Pictures" TV channel last night. I love the schoolgirl uniforms - grey gymslips, blazers etc. One of the main characters in the film the schoolgirl Sandy was of interest. As I wear glasses, I saw her onscreen and could well imagine myself in her place. There is also a wonderful end-of-term sequence where threw girls pupils are at a dance and wearing pretty, feminine dresses.

In my fantasy version of the film, the girl pupils  would in fact, be all sissy males. (Including myself). We would all be under the firm control of Miss Brodie, who would use the cane, birch, tawse and paddle to reinforce  the fact that as males, we were totally inferior to females.

I must get DVD of the film. Then I could enjoy a pleasant evening  watching it whilst dressed in my own gymslip. Smile

Hope this adds a new dimension to your fantasy, even though these sissy males are not wearing gymslips. Just imagine the humiliation of having to dance with normal none sissy boys.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-12-2018, 02:06 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello Everyone.

For me it would be going to her school wearing my gingham summer dress, long white pelerine socks, Mary Jane sandals and frilly panties.  I would need to be punished by the said Miss Jean Brodie.  This would involve going over her lap and being spanked first over my panties then bare bottom.  She would need to be very strict with me, and after the hand spanking I would receive the strap.
Ooh! I can almost feel the scratchy tweed of her skirt rubbing the front of my thighs and lower tummy as she hauls me over her lap, lifts my gym slip, pulls down my knickers and spanks my bottom in front of the rest of the class!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(07-12-2018, 02:06 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello Everyone.

What a fun ‚Äúgurls‚ÄĚ movie night that would make! A room full of sissies all in their gymslips, eating popcorn and sipping wine. Then when the movie ends, everyone changes in to their favorite nightie for a sissy sleepover - don‚Äôt forget to give everyone a goodnight hug and extra long kiss!‚̧ԳŹ