468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra troubles *sigh*
I’m a pretty big dude and have a awful time finding a cute bra that fits me well,  I’m a 48a and I prefer a t shirt bra or something with light padding to give me some form.  But usually all the 48a bras I try are to big in the cup and appears wrinkled under a shirt.  Any help would Be appreciated!  Trying to stay  away from a sports bra everyday and not be stuck in a brallette forever
Hiya Lacy Dawn...

I have a couple possible ideas for you...there is a website/group called "Men Wear Bras"...I'm a member of the group and it's a wonderful supportive group for brassiered men/sissies...You'll find a wealth of information there and lots of folks who might be able to help with your particular issue. The url is...

https://hellotaxi.websitetoolbox.com/register

Next...maybe you can find a trans friendly lingerie boutique in your area and get professionally fitted for a bra...If you're in the US, Lane Bryant is known to work with males for bra fittings and reportedly very trans friendly...and they specialize in "big girls"...so, this might be a solution!

Good luck and it's great to hear from you!

sissy jamieanne
Thanks for the tips I will def have to check that site out.  I buy all of my panties at Lane they have such a lovely collection,  but I find there bras all have cups that are way to big for my band size.
I have ordered quite a bit of lingerie through HommeMystere. I enjoy that they are generally flat bras, cut for a man's frame. Consequently, they feature minimal padding, and the sizing is general so some bras have fit better than others. Since I only buy bra and panty sets, this also limited my own purchases. Nevertheless, I have a good few sets through them. Xdress is another option, but most their bras are pull over vs. back fastening (which is my preference.)
(07-10-2018, 01:39 PM)sissy_d Wrote: I have ordered quite a bit of lingerie through HommeMystere.  I enjoy that they are generally flat bras, cut for a man's frame.  Consequently, they feature minimal padding, and the sizing is general so some bras have fit better than others.  Since I only buy bra and panty sets, this also limited my own purchases.  Nevertheless, I have a good few sets through them.  Xdress is another option, but most their bras are pull over vs. back fastening (which is my preference.)

Only problem I have with that is the Hommemystere bras def do not go up to a 48 band Size
I have seen a few models that state they go up to that size. But, correct, not every bra does. I am a fan of the Tiffany bra and panty set, and they say the 2xl goes up to a 50 in chest.
Bra band extenders.
(07-11-2018, 05:25 PM)GinaV Wrote: Bra band extenders.

I guess you could do that with a racer back bra  Might be worth trying
(07-09-2018, 07:16 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote: I’m a pretty big dude and have a awful time finding a cute bra that fits me well,  I’m a 48a and I prefer a t shirt bra or something with light padding to give me some form.  But usually all the 48a bras I try are to big in the cup and appears wrinkled under a shirt.  Any help would Be appreciated!  Trying to stay  away from a sports bra everyday and not be stuck in a brallette forever

You have successfully experienced a struggle that every female goes through! Finding a great bra is a pain in the ass! I wish I had some useful advice, but I’ve never dressed a 48a male. Would love to hear what you find!
Jessie
(07-09-2018, 07:16 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote: I’m a pretty big dude and have a awful time finding a cute bra that fits me well,  I’m a 48a and I prefer a t shirt bra or something with light padding to give me some form.  But usually all the 48a bras I try are to big in the cup and appears wrinkled under a shirt.  Any help would Be appreciated!  Trying to stay  away from a sports bra everyday and not be stuck in a brallette forever

I can only offer, reduce in size. Reduce your muscle mass and it may get you to a 38 around the chest.

Also bra sizes are not fixed. Depending on cup size a 36 DD may even fit. I'd check because I don't fit bra's.

Heart Heart Heart Heart