ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sissy to rent or lend
INAPPROPRIATE CONVERSATION ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS
(07-09-2018, 06:03 AM)sissy caja Wrote: If a Mistress does not have time, because she is on vacation, or tired of her sissy, would not it be a good idea to lend or rent her to another Mistress? That could also work with an Online Mistress. It would also be good for the sissy to have to submit to another Mistress at times. Mistress owner could recover. Mistress who rents or lends could enjoy and sissy suddenly had new tasks and or new punishments to endure.

sissy caja

Are we assuming that the sissy is complicit here (otherwise, it sounds uncomfortably like slavery).

Working on the basis that the sissy was game (and from what I have learned engaging with the submissives on this forum, many would be), I can see that it would be of definite benefit, firstly in spreading the word about feminisation generally, but also just to shake things up a bit. One mistress is always likely to approach things slightly differently to another and different chores and punishments will only widen a sissy’s experience.
(07-09-2018, 07:31 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Years ago my wife decided to host a Halloween party at our house for her church choir and some of our friends.  Since she wears the pants in our house, she picked our costumes and she went as a butler.  She dressed me as the maid and I spent the entire night mincing around in high heels and a short frilly french maids outfit waiting on everyone and obeying the butler's orders.  Before leaving one of my wife's girlfriends asked if I was available to rent.  I ignored her as my wife responded "She sure is"

With Oct 31st   falling in the middle of the week that year, people celebrated Halloween on two different weekends.   To my chagrin,  the next weekend  my wife took me to    her friend's  party where I spent the night working   as Fifi the Frilly Rent A Maid.  My wife dressed as a witch and told everyone that I was under her spell being punished for being a lazy husband.
Most malette embarrassment for not having noticed this somewhat older posting of Yours...

Oh SHE WEARS THE PANTS - what an amazing step forward for Female Empowerement such must have been -especially in awakening the true proper hierarchy of the Female Master and demaled sissy underling inn the psyche and imagination of another Woman.

Oh how thrilling it must have been for Her to be introduced to the inevitable ways of Gynarnarchic Future.  

MGIGHT THERE BE ANY FURTHER MANNER IN WHICH THE WOMEN WHO WITNESSED THIS SCENARIO EXPANDED SUCH INTO THEIr LIFESTYLE... You must have felt so excited  and proud spreading  such example of Female Supremacy.... **sigh** we of the less important sex must be becoming so amusing to You our Female Masters.
I don't have a Mistress, and (sadly) have never really had one, but when I was younger I used to offer my services to cater for dinner parties. It was all via word of mouth, and into an admittedly small market, but I would cook a meal and serve drinks, while dressed en femme. I'd agree with the host/hostess beforehand what they considered appropriate attire, and sometimes it'd just be a smart skirt and blouse, but sometimes they'd like me to wear a little waitress's uniform, even verging on a French maid's outfit.

It was such a thrill serving people while wearing a little black dress and fishnets, with frilly white knickers that I modestly tried to hide.
(06-24-2020, 09:33 PM)Ali Wrote: I don't have a Mistress, and (sadly) have never really had one, but when I was younger I used to offer my services to cater for dinner parties. It was all via word of mouth, and into an admittedly small market, but I would cook a meal and serve drinks, while dressed en femme. I'd agree with the host/hostess beforehand what they considered appropriate attire, and sometimes it'd just be a smart skirt and blouse, but sometimes they'd like me to wear a little waitress's uniform, even verging on a French maid's outfit.

It was such a thrill serving people while wearing a little black dress and fishnets, with frilly white knickers that I modestly tried to hide.
That certainly sounds like a unique experience, Ali. Like you, I have never really had a mistress and have only really served my own mother.

In the spirit of this however, the closest I can come is my recent lockdown experience when I had to ‚Äėdoll myself to the nines‚Äô as it were on a daily basis with pencil skirts, heels, makeup, stockings and and a nappy (which I could only change once at the start of the day and once at the end)¬†before proceeding to being put to work in the most masculine impractical jobs imaginable. Mowing the lawn, cleaning the attic and washing the car in such gear has truly been a unique experience.
(06-18-2020, 07:20 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 07:31 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Years ago my wife decided to host a Halloween party at our house for her church choir and some of our friends.  Since she wears the pants in our house, she picked our costumes and she went as a butler.  She dressed me as the maid and I spent the entire night mincing around in high heels and a short frilly french maids outfit waiting on everyone and obeying the butler's orders.  Before leaving one of my wife's girlfriends asked if I was available to rent.  I ignored her as my wife responded "She sure is"

With Oct 31st   falling in the middle of the week that year, people celebrated Halloween on two different weekends.   To my chagrin,  the next weekend  my wife took me to    her friend's  party where I spent the night working   as Fifi the Frilly Rent A Maid.  My wife dressed as a witch and told everyone that I was under her spell being punished for being a lazy husband.
Most malette embarrassment for not having noticed this somewhat older posting of Yours...

Oh SHE WEARS THE PANTS - what an amazing step forward for Female Empowerement such must have been -especially in awakening the true proper hierarchy of the Female Master and demaled sissy underling inn the psyche and imagination of another Woman.

Oh how thrilling it must have been for Her to be introduced to the inevitable ways of Gynarnarchic Future.  

MGIGHT THERE BE ANY FURTHER MANNER IN WHICH THE WOMEN WHO WITNESSED THIS SCENARIO EXPANDED SUCH INTO THEIr LIFESTYLE... You must have felt so excited  and proud spreading  such example of Female Supremacy.... **sigh** we of the less important sex must be becoming so amusing to You our Female Masters.

I honestly do not know if any of the women I met that Halloween lives a Female Supremacy lifestyle.¬† When I inquired my smiling wife answered, ‚ÄĚMaybe.‚Ä̬† A few days later she told me that one or more of her girlfriends knows that my petty-coating goes beyond dressing up for Halloween parties¬† When I asked, ‚ÄúWho?‚ÄĚ she gleefully replied, ‚ÄúI‚Äôm not telling.‚ÄĚ

Occasionally I’ve encountered women from the parties and they’ve often teased me saying things like:

How much they delighted in having me serve them
Your wife is so lucky to have a french maid
What great legs you have
Curtsy for me  like a good little girl.

My wife loves when that happens and rarely fails to increase my humiliation by quietly reminding me that this friend may know that I wear the panties in our house.

FYI - I find these encounters very embarrassing and humiliating.  It is my wife who feels excited and proud to be spreading Female Supremacy - Not me.
(07-04-2020, 08:17 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 07:20 PM)whyguys Wrote:

I honestly do not know if any of the women I met that Halloween lives a Female Supremacy lifestyle.¬† When I inquired my smiling wife answered, ‚ÄĚMaybe.‚Ä̬† A few days later she told me that one or more of her girlfriends knows that my petty-coating goes beyond dressing up for Halloween parties¬† When I asked, ‚ÄúWho?‚ÄĚ she gleefully replied, ‚ÄúI‚Äôm not telling.‚ÄĚ

Occasionally I’ve encountered women from the parties and they’ve often teased me saying things like:

How much they delighted in having me serve them
Your wife is so lucky to have a french maid
What great legs you have
Curtsy for me  like a good little girl.

My wife loves when that happens and rarely fails to increase my humiliation by quietly reminding me that this friend may know that I wear the panties in our house.

FYI - I find these encounters very embarrassing and humiliating.  It is my wife who feels excited and proud to be spreading Female Supremacy - Not me.
Hey, Shewearsthepants

I presume you must enjoy this petticoating on some level or the relationship would not still be going? As someone who presents as female full time and is all too familiar with ‚Äėmincing about in high heels‚Äô I would focus less on the female Supremacy element (as you say,¬†let your wife worry about that side of things) and rather than being embarrassed,¬†focus more on what you enjoy about such delicate clothing.

For me, the sensory orchestra which accompanied my clothing(the feeling of my skirts swishing across stocking tops, the click of my heels as I ‚Äėmince‚Äô and the myriad of sounds that accompany applying a full face of makeup) along with the release of the responsibilities that all too often weigh down males, makes my feminine lifestyle all worthwhile.¬†

I am quite happy for a woman to take the job in trousers I might otherwise have had while I parade in her skirts and heels on the flight deck; I just remember that it is the other males who missing out (most of whom have never even experienced similar let alone lived it).