468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living The Sissy Chastity Challenge, part 6
On Sunday evening I hopefully opened the news about the score of my "penalty book". The hope quickly changed into disillusionment. After teasing at first about my wet, frustrating dreams, which of course Mistress Natasha does not have, but I should give Mistress Natasha her pleasure. About my thick tights that I have to wear because I'm a sissy, unlike Mistress Natasha, who enjoys barefoot in summer-dress the fresh breeze. Is not that the way it should be?

But Mistress Natasha was very happy with my reports and my essay "Petticoats". But I should be aware that my score is lower than last week. My behaviour was not what Mistress Natasha expected. Overall, I got 6 pluses, but also 8 minus points. Alone  5 negative points for the incorrect writing of the name of  Maitresse Yvette-Louise and 3 minus points for sloppy clothing of my sissy maid uniform. I can’t say Mistress Natasha be would unfair, no this is the way a Mistress like Mistress Natasha have to act for a sloppy sissy maid.

Mistress Natasha is so fair, yet strict and consistent. I am so grateful to her,  she seems to know me better than me. Mistress Natasha knows exactly what she is expecting from me and how she forces me to do what I have to do as a sissy. Although I often think that I am suffering and must fulfill the instructions of Mistress Natasha, to meet her high standards. I just have to put the remainder of my male ego aside and be guided by Mistress Natasha.

In addition, Mistress Natasha punishes me with twelve strokes on my butt with the wooden spoon. That hurts a lot, because I spank myself in the sense of  Mistress Natasha, hard. On my last beat, the wooden spoon broke. (Perhaps you can imagine how hard I beat, but punishment is punishment and must hurt). I think Mistress Natasha is also very fair here and I worship her for that.

A slight hope came when I reported on Monday that punishments with the wooden spoon are now no longer to perform and Mistress Natasha may fall back on the riding crop, which does not hurt so much. But Mistress Natasha has demanded her wisdom that I have to buy a new wooden spoon. I did that on Tuesday, oiled it and set it aside for the purpose of punishments.
But that was not all. I still had to swallow the bitterest pill. For the misspelling of  Maitresse Yvette-Louise name, my release date in early August was cancelled and moved back fourteen days. Any misspelling of the names of my Mistresses will be punished with another week of chastity. This was and is very hard, but I will not complain but thank my Mistress Natasha for her clever decision. Mistress Natasha demands, I have not only to thank Mistress Natasha but Maitresse Yvette-Louise as well with a personal message.

I have to confess, I protested, it's actually a violation again, but Mistress Natasha has told me without punishing this rule violation.

Nothing interesting happened until Thursday, instructions on how to dress, some teasing of Mistress Natasha.
On Thursday evening I got a message from Maitresse Yvette-Louise. I felt very honoured.  Mistress Yvette-Louise wanted to inquire about how I am generally afraid of the challenge of whether I like or dislike the duties and instructions of Mistress Natasha.

I told Maitresse Yvette-Louise that Mistress Natasha has achieved a lot in a short time, I have learned that Mistress Natasha tolerates nothing less than perfect behaviour, perfect, flawless clothing, obedience and strict chastity. I hope that I will not disappoint Mistress Natasha and will not leave the path I have to go.

On Friday evening, when I had some time to think, another thought came to my mind. The key to my steel chastity cage is owned by Mistress Natasha to do with what she likes. She could auction or sell the key here in the Forum - at the highest bid ends. Would anyone be interested in the key?  I know from reading through the Forum, there are some demanding, very strict Mistresses. Anyway, it would be a possibility to threaten me with it. She might demand that I throw the key away, but then Mistress Natasha would not have any more leverage. But she could give the key to her best  friend  Maitresse Yvette-Louise, she's already announced that she would keep me caged to the challenge throughout the year. Fortunately, only mind  games. Mistress Natasha currently has no plans with her key, and I am very happy about that.

This will be my last report for this month. My next report I will publish at the beginning of August.

Any  suggestions? This is not fiction it is pure reality!
sissy caja
In case anyone is still wondering, sissy caja is really undergoing the sissy challenge and what she has written in this and other reports is a true reflection of what has been happening between us.
Miss Natasha
I think it is a great thread, the first of it's kind on the forum.
The only thing close, imo, is Connie Pickles predicament with an unknown Mistress.
The thread Sissy Challenge is getting a fair number of views, imo, and I hope
Mistress that it will continue to be posted.  The fact that each week is like a different
thread -- i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6 --  on the forum may seem to inhibit the view count.  You may want to put them all
on the same thread, I'm not sure is that is better or not, but worth thinking about, imo.

fan of the Sissy Challenge,
nido
(07-08-2018, 06:50 PM)nido Wrote: I think it is a great thread, the first of it's kind on the forum.
The only thing close, imo, is Connie Pickles predicament with an unknown Mistress.
The thread Sissy Challenge is getting a fair number of views, imo, and I hope
Mistress that it will continue to be posted.  The fact that each week is like a different
thread -- i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6 --  on the forum may seem to inhibit the view count.  You may want to put them all
on the same thread, I'm not sure is that is better or not, but worth thinking about, imo.

fan of the Sissy Challenge,
nido
Hi nido and thank you Mistress Natasha,

for your comments.

It's not the number of readers that made me write the weekly report monthly. I would have liked a little more comments or suggestions for improvement. That one or the other reader is more immersed in my experiences. everything seems to be very superficial.

To combine all parts into one part is not helpful either. Then theoretically I would have to wait until the end of my sissy chastity challenge. It's probably too much stuff to read for the most eminent readers.

I'll wait and see what happens.

sissy caja
sissy caja
(07-08-2018, 06:11 PM)Miss Natasha Wrote: In case anyone is still wondering, sissy caja is really undergoing the sissy challenge and what she has written in this and other reports is a true reflection of what has been happening between us.

Hello Miss Natasha

It is good to read her blog on her sissy training, do you feel she needs to get in touch with her feminine side and start reading ladies magazines, you should make her carry them everywhere she goes and even test her on them to make sure she is reading.

P
(07-09-2018, 09:56 AM)pollypvc Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 06:11 PM)Miss Natasha Wrote: In case anyone is still wondering, sissy caja is really undergoing the sissy challenge and what she has written in this and other reports is a true reflection of what has been happening between us.

Hello Miss Natasha

It is good to read her blog on her sissy training, do you feel she needs to get in touch with her feminine side and start reading ladies magazines, you should make her carry them everywhere she goes and even test her on them to make sure she is reading.

P
If I can voice my opinion on Ladies magazines, it's that I have not read any, but it's up to Mistress Natasha if it's her wish to be. I personally think that, first of all, the basic things like behavior, obedience and impeccable attire are important. I still have my shortcomings and have to learn these things first. But thanks for your suggestion, Mistress Natasha will test it.

sissy caja
sissy caja
(07-11-2018, 06:07 PM)sissy caja Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 09:56 AM)pollypvc Wrote:

Hello Miss Natasha

P
If I can voice my opinion on Ladies magazines, it's that I have not read any, but it's up to Mistress Natasha if it's her wish to be. I personally think that, first of all, the basic things like behavior, obedience and impeccable attire are important. I still have my shortcomings and have to learn these things first. But thanks for your suggestion, Mistress Natasha will test it.

sissy caja

Unfortunately sissy caja still struggles at times with the basics like behaviour, obedience and appearance.  

I have not done magazines due to the fact that I do not read them myself. Also I am aware that sissy caja is using a lot of her spare time doing the challenge and I do want her to have a sissy life/normal life balance.
Miss Natasha
I've enjoyed reading of your journey thus far sissy caja...thank you for sharing it with us, and of course thank You Miss Natasha for allowing Your sissy to report on her journey!

You're very fortunate sissy caja to have a pair of Mistresses who are so strict with you...you've seen the effects of having a Mistress who tolerates no flaws or mistakes in Your performance or behavior...in the end, you will benefit from their unbending requirements.

I look forward to your future reports!

sissy jamieanne
(07-13-2018, 11:22 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I've enjoyed reading of your journey thus far sissy caja...thank you for sharing it with us, and of course thank You Miss Natasha for allowing Your sissy to report on her journey!

You're very fortunate sissy caja to have a pair of Mistresses who are so strict with you...you've seen the effects of having a Mistress who tolerates no flaws or mistakes in Your performance or behavior...in the end, you will benefit from their unbending requirements.

I look forward to your future reports!

sissy jamieanne

Thank you very much for your comment, it is always motivating to read comments and suggestions. I always strive to be a useful and diligent sissy for Mistress Natasha and Maitresse Yvette-Louise. That's why I think it's important that my mistakes are severely punished. At the end of my challenge I would like to be the little, submissive and obedient sissy that I have to be.

sissy caja
sissy caja