468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy shorts.
The sissy boy has been told he can wear shorts!  He is also told by his very domineering mother that he is very cute and sweet. (By prim I think)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh my lions tigers and bears - what an outfit and that STRANGE SPECIAL PANEL in the front of the shorts.
I wonder if that is for that moment when a certain kind of checking must be attended to chastity check or
a wetness well being check ? Certainly an awful amount of leg showing - those shorts are more like a ballet
panty with frilly lacy leg edging.
MISSING THE REAR VIEW - to see if those cute buns are encased in a skin tight center seam panty
or a puffy diaper.
(07-20-2018, 03:21 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Oh my lions tigers and bears - what an outfit and that STRANGE SPECIAL PANEL in the front of the shorts.
I wonder if that is for that moment when a certain kind of checking must be attended to chastity check or
a wetness well being check ? Certainly an awful amount of leg showing - those shorts are more like a ballet
panty with frilly lacy leg edging.
MISSING THE REAR VIEW - to see if those cute buns are encased in a skin tight center seam panty
or a puffy diaper.

That panel almost reminds me of the snaps on the front of a onesie...really suggests there might be a diaper under there...
Not exactly “shorts”, as stated above, more of a panty than a short. Having said that, I must confess I think the outfit is adorable. Would absolutely love to wear it - although not in color, I envision it to be varying shades of pink and white. Perfectly delicious for a sissy play date! ❤️
Here is another possibility for the sissy boy, it is a sailor suit but ultra short revealing the buttocks.  -Classic picture by prim.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That buttoned panel in the crotch is reminiscent of the 13 button sailor pants that would go a long way to coverage of any diapers or other panty wear.

BUT this short bikini like panel is very interesting - "What lies beneath" ?

Wonder what was on PRIMs mind with this image ?

If this were worn by a female - would be considered very fashionable - worn by a SISSY male tauntingly notching the humiliation to the "Nth" degree !
The panel at the front certainly draws attention to that area for the poor sissy.

Personally I would have preferred a set of poppers between the legs and elasticated leg holes to contain a nappy and plastic baby knickers.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart