Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
petticoat in Poland
well, I put up pants like a mini skirt, my mother told me how to dress a girl - I got a scare what will dress me, skirt or dress - she tied me a apron and then took me to the hairdresser and her friend made a woman's hairstyle
dress as a punishment as a lesson as a girl is probably considered a way that the boy secretly does not dress women's clothes
Welcome Martina...and thank you for your introduction! I think you'll find many people here at PDQ forum who share your interests in the petticoating and feminisation of the male/sissy...There is much to read...enjoy!

sissy jamieanne
(07-08-2018, 09:46 AM)martinapoland Wrote: well, I put up pants like a mini skirt, my mother told me how to dress a girl - I got a scare what will dress me, skirt or dress - she tied me a apron and then took me to the hairdresser and her friend made a woman's hairstyle
dress as a punishment as a lesson as a girl is probably considered a way that the boy secretly does not dress women's clothes

Welcome,

You are not alone smart empowered mothers have been using petticoating for centuries to tame their little brats. Recently with the adoption of transgender and gender creative kids its becoming easier for mothers to use petticoating in the open.

RF
why a boy does not want to be dressed as a girl - because for a boy it is a kind of degradation - for a boy, a girl is a doll,ornament of a sexual object - the skirt provides easy access. in Poland, despite appearances, you can easily try on the women's clothing even in a wedding dress for a small tip - I think that there goes boys to dress up for women where the difference between men and women is very much because the forbidden fruits tempts or where women are subordinated,
it surprised me that the reaction to such a trivial act as curling my gym shorts like a miniskirt mom reacted so sharply she asked why I was fooling so I said that I wanted the guests to feel like they were served by an attractive waitress though it started from the fact that at a youth camp doctor as when I was 12 years old he told me that I could get pregnant though I'm a boyfriend and my mother found out about it and started calling me as Martina in house, I started to imagine that there is a girl, I was curious at all what it is like to be a girl, how it is be dressed as a girl.

and the worst was the expectation in what I would be dressed like when my mother told me that he would dress me like a girl in what I would be wearing? and when I was dressed like a girl, how was the worst thing that I did not know how long I would be dressed like a girl, how long would it take for a long time? maybe I was even scared that after being assessed by a psychologist, I would be operated on a girl
and when my mother ran to the hairdresser, she said this time to women, I was surprised that the hairdresser was washing my hair because I never washed after I realized what was happening to me as the hairdresser started to put on hair rollers I felt defeated humiliated as a woman and still more under the women's hair dryer - it was just like me, my mother dressed in a women's apron buttoned so I felt like buttoned in femininity because the apron so tied it was like a skirt like a folk dress, in general I was always surprised why girls are dressed Unlike boys, when I had to sleep in a girl's pajamas, I felt like a girl -they shocked me as a neighbor's daughter wanted to dress her pants, a neighbor told her to go in a skirt, or a fifteen-year-old girl protested when her mother bought a school long apron dark blue stylon fastened with button that it will go to school - because such aprons had a few girls and the teacher said that all the girls in the classroom have to be in such aprons shocked me as this fifteen-year-old protested - - I was pissed off as I had to go to the school academy in a woman's white blouse, fortunately it was not very feminine, I think nobody noticed but had buttons on the women's side - and also more and more I started thinking about myself that I should be a girl
it always aroused my horror that a girl in a skirt looks like a tower, it aroused my horrified sight of girls forced to be in ball or wedding dresses. It's like some kind of fetish girl, she is like a slave of her outfit and tradition

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was very shocked to see how on the petticoat discipline website I learned that in Victorian England boys for punishment in ball gowns for such a boy had to be a terrifying experience if they put him in pillory or dressed as a clown

women as ornament:-)

apron for school girl 30 years ago

a disciplined female employee

sexy secretary

East European housewife

Hello and welcome. Heart Heart Heart

Perhaps you need to wear some lovely clothes as you seem not to appreciate how wonderful your new gender, sissy male, clothing will make you look and feel.