468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello im a toddler
Hello, i am new here.
My wife and I have been married for 20 years. But for 5 years I am her little toddler. I like diapers and she said a few years ago, it is better if you are educated. I looked at her, I was shocked.

She had everything prepared, I'll go after her ..... the old room of our daughter was a bit different now. A bed, a shelf with pampers .... a baby room for me? I asked softly
Well recognized.

Take off your clothes, Pampersben, I sat down on the bed, took off my pants, my underpants and my tshirt. Then she said, get your changing mat ... I took a quick look around, there was a big display on the cupboard, winnie the pooh on it.
I took the wrapper and put it on the bed.
Lie down, pampersben
I acted as befitted
Then she got a razor and creamed me down, then shaved me
May I have no hair left? No, you are a toddler. She then took baby cream and said - make your butt up, legs up too ...
There I was, just a grown man, and in less than half an hour a baby is now being wrapped

stay like that, pampersben
She went to the shelf and takes out a diaper, unfolded them and put them under the bottom. OK pampersben legs down. Then she closed my diaper ...
You say no more diaper from today, pampersben
What else, I gasped
You say pampers and I'm from now on your mommy
She got a body out of the closet, put this on ....
I asked, what else am I getting?
That's enough, go to bed - I'll give you something else
Close your eyes - mouth - then put something in my mouth,
I had a pacifier in my mouth

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]569/5000[/color]

That was the beginning
A little later, a man was visiting and they kissed, do not be afraid
  purely. I have only one daughter but she is already six and a two-year-old.
After some time in the morning my pampers was wet, which was then more often, really wet.
In the morning, I had fresh pampers on and was at the breakfast table, mom came in, she had a burger king crown - front stood - I AM a BEDWETTER.
Then it rang at the door, her friend was now there. OH Pampersben - but that's a great crown - you do not want to show it to everyone

So beginns my new live
Hiya Pampersben...great intro...love the details! I think you'll find lots of people here who share your interests in petticoating and diapering/pampering...Looking forward to hearing more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne
(07-08-2018, 09:34 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hiya Pampersben...great intro...love the details!  I think you'll find lots of people here who share your interests in petticoating and diapering/pampering...Looking forward to hearing more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne

Hello Dear Sissyjamieanne,

thank you very for your nice words to me, i love it to hear.

hugs

Pampersben