Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminized by Mom & Sis
He wont be such an arrogant boy from now on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom Lott
(07-05-2018, 07:26 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: He wont be such an arrogant boy from now on.

And the lesson that the younger Female sibling learns on the appropriate hierarchy of the sexes is an even greater message!
(07-08-2018, 12:37 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 07:26 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: He wont be such an arrogant boy from now on.

And the lesson that the younger Female sibling learns on the appropriate hierarchy of the sexes is an even greater message!

One can see that in her smile.
Tom Lott
(07-08-2018, 12:37 AM)whyguys Wrote:

As it should be in all homes!!!
That particular style of bra makes the picture for me. (Shame the heavy text hides what else he's wearing.)
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
A very nice, captioned drawing...and I think the point is well taken...resistance is futile!
(Yesterday, 09:45 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: ...resistance is futile!

. . . . . . . . . if less than 1Ω. Cool
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.