468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corner time punishment stool
An excellant way to make corner time more painful.

Get a tall wooden stool.

Take one sissy with a red sore bottom to the stool

Sit them on the stool, legs dangling and skirt held up with hands.

This places there full wait on the stool and is very uncomfortable for her.

You can add to the distress by adding things to the seat such as a coir doormat, bottle tops or nettles

Governessj
(07-05-2018, 07:02 PM)Governessj Wrote: An excellant way to make corner time more painful.

Get a tall wooden stool.

You can add to the distress by adding things to the seat such as a coir doormat, bottle tops or nettles

Governessj
A very harsh punishment, if you have a properly maltreated butt or sit on something pointed. Unfortunately, there are these high chairs in almost no household. One would have to transfer the punishment to a bar where such chairs are to be found.

sissy caja
sissy caja
sissy caja, you can buy high stools for kitchens, but kneeling on such objects I am told is also effective.
Umm, I have had to write lines with stinging nettles and rose bush thorns on my stool!
Soon I have to write more lines, but that will be worse still.
Lynn
Good morning Governessj,

My Mistress employs a punishment device like You mention...It is called the punishment seat and is a board covered in bottle caps...the sharp side facing up...When I am required to sit on it, it is of course bare bottomed on a high stool with my feet dangling, my hands on my head and my weight on my butt!  It is used as a "stand alone" punishment, before a spanking and after a spanking depending upon the nature of the offense...I've posted photos of it and its effects previously...Here is the link to that post...

https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread...0#pid15000

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(07-05-2018, 07:02 PM)Governessj Wrote: An excellant way to make corner time more painful.

Get a tall wooden stool.

Governessj
Adding bottle tops to the stool would definitely make it painful even without a spanking! What a lovely idea!
(08-24-2018, 08:36 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote:

Get a tall wooden stool.

Governessj
Adding bottle tops to the stool would definitely make it painful even without a spanking! What a lovely idea!

I have seen the photo evidence of sissyjamieanne's bottom and the bottle tops, I have to say it is a real punishment and for sure it hurts. I hope Mistress will never punish me this way.
sissy caja
I've had to sit on hard wooden stools and write lines. I've also had to sit on a doormat and a bamboo mat. The doormat was such a sore extension to my spanking it was like another spanking continually for the 30 minutes I had to sit.

I was already crying after my bare bottom hand and hairbrush spanking, the doormat felt like it just kept on going.
A fixed buttplug would add an interesting twist to a punishment stool.