468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macho Ted Humiliated
Ted is forced to discover his feminine side

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom Lott
(07-04-2018, 08:21 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: Ted is forced to discover his feminine side
NEVER again to experience aĀ  false 'masculine' thought, action orĀ  word in his permanently feminized life sever again... don't laugh 'guys'

Ā  --- YOU ARE NEXT! ---
You know I like this picture as the ladies are lovely, but very dominant.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
What about the red bottom behind them as well, with the hands tied?
(07-05-2018, 07:24 PM)Richardto Wrote: What about the red bottom behind them as well, with the hands tied?

The red bottom behind them is Frank, their used-to-be macho co-worker who they held down and spanked into submission before sissifying him.
Tom Lott
(07-05-2018, 09:31 AM)MichelleĀ TV Wrote: You know I like this picture as the ladies are lovely, but very dominant.

Such a shame the text is so large and covering what could well be the best part of the picture. Huh
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Ted is a very lucky boy indeed. The lady on the left is so perfect, with her short hair. So beautiful, yet so mean!
(07-09-2018, 02:13 PM)PauletteĀ theĀ Tart Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 09:31 AM)MichelleĀ TV Wrote: You know I like this picture as the ladies are lovely, but very dominant.

Such a shame the text is so large and covering what could well be the best part of the picture. Huh

Sometimes your imagination is more than adequate.
Tom Lott