ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup television viewing
I do hope that all superiors are ensuring their maids have plenty of extra tasks on..

This will prevent them wasting time watching football instead of housework and ironing.

They should not be allowed to listen to the radio either.

If you yourself wishes to watch then by all means do so, have them Hoover up a lot so they cannot hear what is going on.

Governess
(07-01-2018, 07:03 PM)Governessj Wrote: I do hope that all superiors are ensuring their maids have plenty of extra tasks on..

This will prevent them wasting time watching football instead of housework and ironing.

If you yourself wishes to watch then by all means do so, have them Hoover up a lot so they cannot hear what is going on.

Governess

I am honest and have to confess I watch the football matches and love to see them, but without wearing my national football shirt, this is not feminine. My team is anyway out of torment.
sissy caja
A proper sissy wouldn't be interested in football anyway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Now the British Grand Prix . . . . . That's another matter! Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(07-06-2018, 04:31 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: A proper sissy wouldn't be interested in football anyway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Now the British Grand Prix . . . . . That's another matter! Wink

No football or any other sport for me.  I am no longer allowed to see anything that smells of sweat or violence.  That was one of the first rules that she laid down for me and her belt reinforces it.
(07-01-2018, 07:03 PM)Governessj Wrote: I do hope that all superiors are ensuring their maids have plenty of extra tasks on..

Governess

OH MZ Governess J....

might You please  *curtsy* give me a reminder.... is football the game where horses win the race by hitting the most homeruns ??????
Sports are not for the likes of a sissy maid...I certainly don't have time to lounge on a sofa and watch a game of football! There are always chores to be done...a maid's work is never done! The only time I see sports is when I am permitted to go to a live event...about once a year.

sissy jamieanne
(07-08-2018, 05:07 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: In my opinion, a sissy should only complete in, and watch, 'useful' sports like washing up, followed by floor scrubbing, followed by doing five machine loads of ironing, before cleaning the bathroom and all the windows and mirrors. If they fail any task they have to go back and start again with the first task. All of this would of course be done by Mistress's offering their encouragement with whips.

Of course if they think they are clever and want to show off their skills, they could always learn to do synchronize embroidery!

Then again if they are a slave they could show their completive edge by completing in pony and cart races, or show off their skills in the dressage ring under the guidance of the dressage whip.

Apart from the above, I think I will stick to the real sport of rugby, rather than the overhyped world of football and other sports.

And of course Maitresse is always correct!  As a sissy, I stay very active in my chores both inside and out...and it keeps me fit!

(07-08-2018, 10:26 AM)sissy slut lavinia Wrote: I very much agree with the posters above who say a sissie shouldn't have an interest in silly unfeminine things like the so called ''world cup'', sissies simply must rid themselves of these unbecoming interests and concentrate their inferior little minds on all things feminine and servile, while everybody knows that sissies are very silly, weak and easily led that is no excuse for neglecting the much more important duties of service, so get out the vacuum cleaner, the polish and the feather duster and clean the house from top to bottom it will take your silly little girlish mind off such ridiculous things and you will at least be doing something worthwhile.

Very well stated lavinia!  A sissy with a long chore list is a content sissy...no need to worry about what to do, or what to watch on television...just a vacuum cleaner, a feather duster, a broom, a mop, an iron, a scrub bucket and rags and plenty of "elbow grease".  I'm personally very content doing domestic chores and take great satisfaction in a job well done!
This is simple. No TV or radio at anytime. Reading material should be controlled reflecting the general immaturity of the individual. I find The Bible and some carefully selected 1930 to 1950s girls school story books quite sufficient to occupy the intellectual capability of my silly little girl.