BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please punishment ideas!
um, Daddy got a large baby potty and after spankings he makes me sit on it in the middle of the room instead of corner time.

He says its so that he can "keep an eye on you" but really it's to completely embarrass me as I sit there with knees at my chin, squirming on a very sore bottom, sniffling and crying.

It's even worse of course if his friends are there, then they may get to spank me as well.

I'm bare bottomed of course and eventually, well, um, I'm on a potty and if I need to wee, I don't get to leave it.
(09-16-2018, 10:36 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 04:44 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: When my wife publicly punishes me. she makes sure that it is obvious to everyone who sees me that I am a subjugated male who is clearly under her thumb.  Her punishments are designed to have me experience different levels of humiliation and embarrassment.  Whether I am taken out wearing just one female item or an entire ensemble of girly clothing, it is obvious to everyone that I am a submissive male.  Her punishments have included making me me wear pink, hair bows, nail polish, lipstick, makeup, women's perfume, heels, a stuffed bra, frilly anklets and knee socks. Even when I am dressed as a normal looking male,  I always must open and hold doors for women and girls.   If they thank me, I have to curtsy and say you're welcome.

Oh how your Female Master must take such amusement and joy in seeing such male girl deference to other Women!

Yet, a few questions:  
1.  what has been the most Female Supremacist reactions that the Females  may have responded with?
2.  has your Female Master ever entered into conversation with any of Them as to this proper future relationship of Female and male girl subordinate.

(09-15-2018, 04:44 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: When my wife publicly punishes me. she makes sure that it is obvious to everyone who sees me that I am a subjugated male who is clearly under her thumb.  Her punishments are designed to have me experience different levels of humiliation and embarrassment.  Whether I am taken out wearing just one female item or an entire ensemble of girly clothing, it is obvious to everyone that I am a submissive male.  Her punishments have included making me me wear pink, hair bows, nail polish, lipstick, makeup, women's perfume, heels, a stuffed bra, frilly anklets and knee socks. Even when I am dressed as a normal looking male,  I always must open and hold doors for women and girls.   If they thank me, I have to curtsy and say you're welcome.

Oh how your Female Master must take such amusement and joy in seeing such male girl deference to other Women!

Yet, a few questions:  
1.  what has been the most Female Supremacist reactions that the Females  may have responded with?
2.  has your Female Master ever entered into conversation with any of Them as to this proper future relationship of Female and male girl subordinate.

My wife knows that discussing my submissive status with other women increases my humiliation and embarrassment.  She is fine with women who ignore us, but give her the chance to talk and she will.  

I often have to explain that petty coating me is her method of disciplining me for all the years  I acted superior.  Many women are receptive and say that it would be great to have their boyfriend, brother, or husband feel like a submissive girl for just one day.  Susan loves to tell them that every women who enjoyed seeing me in tow like a little sissy should consider doing some petty coating of  their own.  If they did,  it won’t be long before many men will be feminized either in the privacy of their homes or in public like trophy wives on display for the amusement of females.         

All it takes is just one time and most men will never act the same around females. Most women agree with her saying they would love to be the boss and wear the pants. She loves to tell the story of how the nuns in grade school punished boys by putting bows in their hair and making them sit with the girls.  After all the girls teased him at recess and lunch on the girls schoolyard, you had a boy who never again would be a problem in class or with girls.
(09-18-2018, 06:42 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote:

Yet, a few questions:  

My wife knows that discussing my submissive status with other women increases my humiliation and embarrassment.  She is fine with women who ignore us, but give her the chance to talk and she will.  

I often have to explain that petty coating me is her method of disciplining me for all the years  I acted superior.  Many women are receptive and say that it would be great to have their boyfriend, brother, or husband feel like a submissive girl for just one day.  Susan loves to tell them that every women who enjoyed seeing me in tow like a little sissy should consider doing some petty coating of  their own.  If they did,  it won’t be long before many men will be feminized either in the privacy of their homes or in public like trophy wives on display for the amusement of females.         

All it takes is just one time and most men will never act the same around females.  Most women agree with her saying they would love to be the boss and wear the pants.  She loves to tell the story of how the nuns in grade school punished boys by putting bows in their hair and making them sit with the girls.  After all the girls teased him at recess and lunch on the girls schoolyard, you had a boy who never again would be a problem in class or with girls.

How wonderful it is you imply SHE was the one who took it upon Herself to establish new and proper order between the sexes AND that She is finding other Females both to convert as well.   Oh how amusing it must be for Her to see the feminized differences in you and know she is spreading the truth of Woman's priority over male girls in the future.
(09-06-2018, 08:09 AM)SissyCharley Wrote: The embarrassment factor depends on who knows about your petticoating I suppose.
Indoor activities such as dressing, spankings, verbal humiliation etc  are always embarrassing if done in front of others by your Mistress. The worst I have endured was being dressed in female clothes and having to speak with a lisp at all times in front of two other ladies my Mistress at then time had invited round. They were fully aware of what she did but it was no less embarrassing for me, but I knew I was safe from public exposure. ( I can tell more if anyone is interested.)

That's why public punishment scenarios are the most embarrassing or humiliating.
Going out in public wearing something feminine or having to buy something feminine is usually the worst.
What you have to remember though is that most of society do not 'get' it so you have to be very careful where and when.
Whilst some of the above scenarios requiring full young girl outfits seem appealing to many it also poses the most risk.

I like Lacey's ideas of perhaps a purse or subtle make up or a subtle piece of clothing that may pass a casual glance but would not get past a sales lady. Again I have in the past been taken shopping by a Mistress, I wore panties and tights (hose) under my socks and jeans, we shopped for underwear and shoes for me in various shops and she would hold them up next to me and such while we browsed. I even had to try on a pair of shoes in a vintage clothes shop. That was very nerve wracking as I tottered up and down the shop in strappy heels, especially when two older teenage girls came in. I found out afterwards that my Mistress knew the shop owner and knew it was relatively safe.
My other experience is to be made go out shopping wearing bra, panties and tights (tan or natural shades so visible) under my clothes and go and buy some item(s) of female outerwear. I've done this a few times and whilst I have never been outed it is always a nervy time.
The only time I have been sussed is when I was sent to get my haircut at a unisex salon wearing black bra, panties and 10 denier black tights (no socks) under my work suit with white shirt and had to ask for full wash and blow style for myself. Therefore when I was laying back having the wash done my ankles were exposed fully and also the girls noticed the bra when putting on the cape. Nothing was mentioned while I was in there but there were plenty of smirks and giggles when I left.
These are the things I LOVE to do to my sissy as well.  Not really as punishment but part of my enjoyment of having a sissy hubby. More just life as a sissy.
My beautiful wife loves nothing more than for us to go get our nails done together, and she always has them do mine the exact same color as hers!  My nails are usually painted that makes for some fun checkout line convos
(06-29-2018, 07:04 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote: What’s everyone’s most embarrassing punishment/ideas.  I mentioned in a earlier post having to carry my own purse in public for and example.  Somtimes maybe wear light lipstick out in public.  We have all sorts of fun little things to do! Wondering what is some of your favorites!!

I've never been punished by a woman (unfortunately), but I have deliberately humiliated myself. I went into a ladieswear shop and asked the shop assistants if I could try a dress on. I was amazed when they agreed (the shop was quiet with no other customers). 

I picked out a dress for myself (which I still have) and was permitted to enter a changing cubicle. As I undressed I could hear the two shop assistants laughing in the shop. Although I was in a daze - I couldn't believe that I had gone through with my plan and was extremely nervous - the women's laughter thrilled me intensely. Their sniggering reinforced my belief that fully I deserved to be exposed as a sissy and be humiliated, and so I proceeded to disgrace myself even further.

I stood in the cubicle in the bra, firm control panty and tights that I had put on for the occasion. I preened in front of the mirror in my underwear, then tried on my dress and spent a few more minutes admiring myself.

Finally I took off the dress, changed back into my male outerwear, and went to face the assistant's scorn once more as I paid for my new dress. The ladies put on a veneer of professionalism, but as I walked out of the shop I heard a burst of laughter behind me.

I made my way home, red faced but with my little erection straining against my control panty for the entire journey. Needless to say, when I got home I gave myself frantic hand-relief, wallowing in my feelings of shame and replaying the women's laughter over and over again, until the inevitable happened and I ejaculated.

I sincerely hope I gave those ladies a great start to their day. They were fully entitled to have a good laugh at my expense!
(12-21-2018, 08:18 PM)PantyPrincess Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:04 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote: What’s everyone’s most embarrassing punishment/ideas.  I mentioned in a earlier post having to carry my own purse in public for and example.  Somtimes maybe wear light lipstick out in public.  We have all sorts of fun little things to do! Wondering what is some of your favorites!!

What exquisite humiliation and delight!  I just wish they had been a bit more professional but whispering to you that you make such a pretty little miss and ask how soon you can return.
I think mothers should take this action early. Take their sons to a girls clothing shop and make him pick out a dress that fits him, buy it and have him wear it home from the store.
(12-24-2018, 07:38 PM)melodie Wrote: I think mothers should take this action early.   Take their sons to a girls clothing shop and make him pick out a dress that fits him, buy it and have him wear it home from the store.

As an additional statement of Female Empowerment the Women should find another or even several Women who could bring Their daughters along to see the event.... thus instilling in Them the joy, amusement and philosophy that modern Females are the driving force in correcting the false past notions of the appropriate sex roles (even down to dress) of the sexes.
(01-03-2019, 01:53 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 07:38 PM)melodie Wrote: I think mothers should take this action early.   Take their sons to a girls clothing shop and make him pick out a dress that fits him, buy it and have him wear it home from the store.

As an additional statement of Female Empowerment the Women should find another or even several Women who could bring Their daughters along to see the event.... thus instilling in Them the joy, amusement and philosophy that modern Females are the driving force in correcting the false past notions of the appropriate sex roles (even down to dress) of the sexes.

My  deceased wife  had great pleasure in humiliating me in public. Feminine slacks, white ruffly or lacey blouses with dark colored bras or camisols ,but she really loved to have me carry a little pink purse she had bought for me. Sales ladys and girls always giggled or commented on my purse and it was very humiliating having to get my pink  wallet out to pay for adult size diapers, make up or feminine  sanitary pads while she watched from a distance.