satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winning the War one small battle at a time
For someone who has been a radical feminist for more than 25+ years there are moments when I can clearly see us winning. 5 or 10 years ago no one would believe you if you said the term Boys will be Boys is bad and clothing with the saying would be pulled from stories. This is one of the oldest saying in the world, its repeated all the time between parents, teachers and parents, it was consider the foundation of boyhood – boys will be boys. Well wake up in 2018, in the world wear masculinity is consider more and more toxic and the slogan boys will be boys is now pure evil. This is an important hurdle we are over coming, it want be long until boys love dolls or boys love tutus shirts. Of course schools will need to start helping boys deal with toxic masculinity and encourage them to adopt feminine behavior most likely punishing any boy who still thinks – boys will be boys.

Hmm, petticoating going mainstream in 2019 and beyond, I can see it now - a teacher talking to a boy’s parents. Your son is showing to much toxic masculinity and has become a distraction in class, we recommend he be enrolled in our new sensitivity training classes. Yes, your son will have to wear dresses while enrolled in this class, and ballet with tutus is required along with playing with dolls. Our research has shown this is the only way for boys to overcome their toxic masculinity.

Radical Feminism Winning!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/boys-wil...39559.html

P.S. If your curious about more stories like these and proof that petticoating is going mainstream ping me and we can discuss in more detail.
I agree completely. Rejecting and shaming male aggression - and promoting femininity in boys - is the only way to reduce violence and abusive conduct in our culture.
Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqMvGPLbWU

An all-boys school in South America has a designated girl in its classes. That boy wears a girl's uniform and does girlish things, as a way of making boys accept femininity.
Perhaps it is only a matter of time before this sort of activity becomes mandatory, perhaps at an enhanced level for those boys who are very reluctant.

(06-29-2018, 06:52 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: For someone who has been a radical feminist for more than 25+ years there are moments when I can clearly see us winning. 5 or 10 years ago no one would believe you if you said the term Boys will be Boys is bad and clothing with the saying would be pulled from stories. This is one of the oldest saying in the world, its repeated all the time between parents, teachers and parents, it was consider the foundation of boyhood – boys will be boys. Well wake up in 2018, in the world wear masculinity is consider more and more toxic and the slogan boys will be boys is now pure evil. This is an important hurdle we are over coming, it want be long until boys love dolls or boys love tutus shirts. Of course schools will need to start helping boys deal with toxic masculinity and encourage them to adopt feminine behavior most likely punishing any boy who still thinks – boys will be boys.

Hmm, petticoating going mainstream in 2019 and beyond, I can see it now - a teacher talking to a boy’s parents. Your son is showing to much toxic masculinity and has become a distraction in class, we recommend he be enrolled in our new sensitivity training classes. Yes, your son will have to wear dresses while enrolled in this class, and ballet with tutus is required along with playing with dolls. Our research has shown this is the only way for boys to overcome their toxic masculinity.

P.S. If your curious about more stories like these and proof that petticoating is going mainstream ping me and we can discuss in more detail.
(06-29-2018, 06:52 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: For someone who has been a radical feminist for more than 25+ years there are moments when I can clearly see us winning. 5 or 10 years ago no one would believe you if you said the term Boys will be Boys is bad and clothing with the saying would be pulled from stories. This is one of the oldest saying in the world, its repeated all the time between parents, teachers and parents, it was consider the foundation of boyhood – boys will be boys. Well wake up in 2018, in the world wear masculinity is consider more and more toxic and the slogan boys will be boys is now pure evil. This is an important hurdle we are over coming, it want be long until boys love dolls or boys love tutus shirts. Of course schools will need to start helping boys deal with toxic masculinity and encourage them to adopt feminine behavior most likely punishing any boy who still thinks – boys will be boys.

Its good to see this story coming out of my own country. The amount of times i would he my own Mother say the line "boys will be boys" is truly saddening. This sort of patriarchal view is the reason that i was able to go so long rejecting Feminism and why now my masculinity is so toxic. Boys need to have their masculinity crushed, even at the cost of them being humiliated. 

Bring on the Femtopia

Hi RadicalFeminist!
Please share more stories like this!!! It gives me hope for the future! Women will take power soon!
Males are inferior!
Jessie
Good day Ms. RadicalFeminist,

Your writings are always spot on and thought provoking Ma'am.  And...speaking of t-shirts, just yesterday I was going into a restaurant for lunch while a family was coming out...there was a young girl...probably around 10 years old wearing a t-shirt that said, "The Future is Female"!  I loved it, and I couldn't help but think that her Mom was certainly raising her to know her strength and power...how wonderful!  I'm attaching a web photo I found of a similar t-shirt...I think these would be quite appropriate for boys as well as girls...a proper reminder of their places in the world!

Yours respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We've all heard the old saying, "Behind every successful man is a woman". Maybe it should be, "Behind every feminized man is a successful woman". When you think about it we have all been influenced by a babysitter,sister,mother or wife in one way or another. Women have known from early on how to tease and manipulate males to get what they want and when they detect weakness they succeed in taking their place as the dominant one. It is indeed one battle at a time. As feminized males become more common in public, especially when accompanied by a female partner it reflects her strength and what she believes a man should be and in doing so shows other women there is an alternative to domineering masculine men. 

It is true that in recent years women are taking their place in business and politics as more and more the disgraceful behaviour of men is being uncovered and in many cases has justifiably cost them their careers. Ladies you are winning the war of public opinion of despicable men and to be honest I'd rather be outed as a sissy than to be tarred with the same brush. At least women know that sissies are harmless, maybe not everyone wants one but since it has become easier and more acceptable for men to be feminine it is mostly women who are making it possible.
(06-30-2018, 03:22 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: We've all heard the old saying, "Behind every successful man is a woman". Maybe it should be, "Behind every feminized man is a successful woman". When you think about it we have all been influenced by a babysitter,sister,mother or wife in one way or another. Women have known from early on how to tease and manipulate males to get what they want and when they detect weakness they succeed in taking their place as the dominant one. It is indeed one battle at a time. As feminized males become more common in public, especially when accompanied by a female partner it reflects her strength and what she believes a man should be and in doing so shows other women there is an alternative to domineering masculine men. 

It is true that in recent years women are taking their place in business and politics as more and more the disgraceful behaviour of men is being uncovered and in many cases has justifiably cost them their careers. Ladies you are winning the war of public opinion of despicable men and to be honest I'd rather be outed as a sissy than to be tarred with the same brush. At least women know that sissies are harmless, maybe not everyone wants one but since it has become easier and more acceptable for men to be feminine it is mostly women who are making it possible.

Very true, this is why its equally important than younger women and girls she masclinity as toxic and something they don't want in their husbands and sons. Its long war we have been fighting for centuries, recently we had turned the tides of this war in a favor now we just need to finish off the alpha males and the rest will happily accept their place.

RF

(06-30-2018, 09:49 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Good day Ms. RadicalFeminist,

Your writings are always spot on and thought provoking Ma'am.  And...speaking of t-shirts, just yesterday I was going into a restaurant for lunch while a family was coming out...there was a young girl...probably around 10 years old wearing a t-shirt that said, "The Future is Female"!  I loved it, and I couldn't help but think that her Mom was certainly raising her to know her strength and power...how wonderful!  I'm attaching a web photo I found of a similar t-shirt...I think these would be quite appropriate for boys as well as girls...a proper reminder of their places in the world!

Yours respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

I have seen this shirt in many places. What is awesome is shorts like these are being added to stored while "Boys will be Boys" are being banned. The future is female and we will make the rules!

RF

(06-30-2018, 08:15 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

Hi RadicalFeminist!
Please share more stories like this!!! It gives me hope for the future! Women will take power soon!
Males are inferior!
Jessie

Jessie, without question I will be sharing more great articles are they are posted. I can tell you a lot more is happening behind the scenes as more mothers are done with raising alpha brats. There is a growing movement to raise children (especially boys) to be gender creative. From a young age more and more mothers are encouraging feminine behavior and dress in their sons and quickly punishing any masculine behavior. We are add a critical tipping point and smart empowered women are leading the way to a better world.

RF
(06-30-2018, 04:24 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 03:22 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: We've all heard the old saying, "Behind every successful man is a woman". Maybe it should be, "Behind every feminized man is a successful woman". When you think about it we have all been influenced by a babysitter,sister,mother or wife in one way or another. Women have known from early on how to tease and manipulate males to get what they want and when they detect weakness they succeed in taking their place as the dominant one. It is indeed one battle at a time. As feminized males become more common in public, especially when accompanied by a female partner it reflects her strength and what she believes a man should be and in doing so shows other women there is an alternative to domineering masculine men. 

Very true, this is why its equally important than younger women and girls she masclinity as toxic and something they don't want in their husbands and sons. Its long war we have been fighting for centuries, recently we had turned the tides of this war in a favor now we just need to finish off the alpha males and the rest will happily accept their place.

RF

(06-30-2018, 09:49 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Good day Ms. RadicalFeminist,

Yours respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

I have seen this shirt in many places. What is awesome is shorts like these are being added to stored while "Boys will be Boys" are being banned. The future is female and we will make the rules!

RF

(06-30-2018, 08:15 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

Hi RadicalFeminist!
Males are inferior!
Jessie

Jessie, without question I will be sharing more great articles are they are posted. I can tell you a lot more is happening behind the scenes as more mothers are done with raising alpha brats. There is a growing movement to raise children (especially boys) to be gender creative. From a young age more and more mothers are encouraging feminine behavior and dress in their sons and quickly punishing any masculine behavior. We are add a critical tipping point and smart empowered women are leading the way to a better world.

RF
Hi!
"We are add a critical tipping point and smart empowered women are leading the way to a better world."
Could not agree more. More and more women are accepting that they are in fact superior to males. And likewise more and more males are accepting their inferiority. There's never been a better time to be a female! I just two weeks ago had my first lesbian experience! Cuckolding my slave/boyfriend with a woman was truly a special moment for me!
Jessie
[quote pid='15459' dateline='1530445427']
Hi!
"We are add a critical tipping point and smart empowered women are leading the way to a better world."
Could not agree more. More and more women are accepting that they are in fact superior to males. And likewise more and more males are accepting their inferiority. There's never been a better time to be a female! I just two weeks ago had my first lesbian experience! Cuckolding my slave/boyfriend with a woman was truly a special moment for me!
Jessie
[/quote]

Jessie,

Congrats, you will never go back. Women are more in sync with what makes a women feel special and alive. Males are only out there for themselves. I bet you felt so alive with your little cuckhold nick and locked up and forced to watch. Hopefully you in the new special friend can start a real relationship and keep your pet as a little toy to be used. You will no longer have any use for his birth defect, his mouth and male pussy can be quite fun to share between lesbian friends.

RF
(07-01-2018, 05:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='15459' dateline='1530445427']
Hi!
Jessie

Jessie,

Congrats, you will never go back. Women are more in sync with what makes a women feel special and alive. Males are only out there for themselves. I bet you felt so alive with your little cuckhold nick and locked up and forced to watch. Hopefully you in the new special friend can start a real relationship and keep your pet as a little toy to be used. You will no longer have any use for his birth defect, his mouth and male pussy can be quite fun to share between lesbian friends.

RF
[/quote]
Miss RadicalFeminist it is always great to hear from you! You are absolutely right that Women understand women's needs better. This Woman is more of the butch feminist type. She wore combat boots on the first date! This Woman put on the strapon that I use to fuck my slave and rocked my world. How is it that Women are better at having dicks than males? 
I think next time I will have him serve her some drinks. Thoughts?
And if every time is like this last time, I'm not going back to inferior males! Her dick lasted as long as she wanted. It was glorious! I haven't allowed my slave/boyfriend to penetrate me in almost two months now anyway. His birth defect is worthless!
Have a great day!
Jessie