468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sissy punishment for failure to behave as required as a member of the superior sex
(10-10-2018, 07:09 PM)antonia Wrote: I have taken on the training of the sissy baby schoolgirl called karen jane. she will be introduced to a similar regime to you as her spelling and grammar is even worse than yours.

please tell more about this baby training xx
(10-11-2018, 06:38 AM)babyian Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 07:09 PM)antonia Wrote: I have taken on the training of the sissy baby schoolgirl called karen jane. she will be introduced to a similar regime to you as her spelling and grammar is even worse than yours.

I have only just started. I offered my services and she agreed to my control. Then ignored me and has since promised to begin tomorrow as she wanted to have one last week of total adult freedom. I will see how we progress and keep you  all informed but I expect her to be feeling very sorry for herself by Sunday! Big Grin
(10-11-2018, 10:44 AM)antonia Wrote:

I have only just started. I offered my services and she agreed to my control. Then ignored me and has since promised to begin tomorrow as she wanted to have one last week of total adult freedom. I will see how we progress and keep you  all informed but I expect her to be feeling very sorry for herself by Sunday! Big Grin

prey tell more, is she living with you?? or a neighbour or a long distance person, how old is she in real life years?  is she real female or TV /CD?????
Dear Antonia,

Thank you for your wonderful message; i very much look forward to hearing much more about sissy baby schoolgirl karen jane and Your training of her. It sounds like Your regime will be quite strict if she is to be feeling very sorry for herself by Sunday!

Maybe sissy baby schoolgirl karen jane will be allowed to send in her story about her baby training; that way we will be able to see how bad her spelling and grammar is as well as how she is feeling about her training regime and her punishments that go with it.
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(10-11-2018, 10:44 AM)antonia Wrote: I have only just started. I offered my services and she agreed to my control. Then ignored me and has since promised to begin tomorrow as she wanted to have one last week of total adult freedom. I will see how we progress and keep you  all informed but I expect her to be feeling very sorry for herself by Sunday! Big Grin

One can only hope there will be a price to pay . . . . . . . and that it will involve totally irremovable stainless steel panties so that that last week of "total adult freedom" will cost several weeks of zero freedom for her naughty bits!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(10-12-2018, 09:11 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 10:44 AM)antonia Wrote: I have only just started. I offered my services and she agreed to my control. Then ignored me and has since promised to begin tomorrow as she wanted to have one last week of total adult freedom. I will see how we progress and keep you  all informed but I expect her to be feeling very sorry for herself by Sunday! Big Grin

One can only hope there will be a price to pay . . . . . . . and that it will involve totally irremovable stainless steel panties so that that last week of "total adult freedom" will cost several weeks of zero freedom for her naughty bits!

Paulette you can rest assured that she will be locked away and be made to suffer a caning. She is on here as karen jane with a few postings.

(10-11-2018, 03:31 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Dear Antonia,

Thank you for your wonderful message; i very much look forward to hearing much more about sissy baby schoolgirl karen jane and Your training of her. It sounds like Your regime will be quite strict if she is to be feeling very sorry for herself by Sunday!

Maybe sissy baby schoolgirl karen jane will be allowed to send in her story about her baby training; that way we will be able to see how bad her spelling and grammar is as well as how she is feeling about her training regime and her punishments that go with it.

She will be giving you all a full account of herself if she knows what is good for her. She has posted here before so you can read about her if you missed it

(10-11-2018, 11:51 AM)babyian Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 10:44 AM)antonia Wrote:

prey tell more, is she living with you?? or a neighbour or a long distance person, how old is she in real life years?  is she real female or TV /CD?????

Babyian you are very inquisitive aren't you? Well deserving of some control yourself no doubt.
karen jane has a profile on here so you can find her yourself if you wish but to answer your questions
It is a purely online relationship, but she tells me there is a "headmaster" that can visit if I think she needs more than self inflicted punishments. She is a TC/CD and I believe her to be about 55.