Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sissy punishment for failure to behave as required as a member of the superior sex
My mother has directed me to post here as part of my ongoing punishment for misbehaviour.  The purpose of doing this are:
a) To further my humiliation as part of my ongoing punishment for misbehaviour
b) To serve as an example to other young women who do not behave in the expected manner as a member of the superior sex
c) To allow others to ridicule me for my immaturity, disobedience and stupidity.
d) To allow my punishments to be seen so they may be applied to others who would benefit
e) To allow further suggestions for my own punishment to be made which could help me to improve.

She has directed me to post regularly on how I am being punished.  I am currently under my Aunt's supervision but my mother will be pleased to receive ideas from anyone by PM (Woman1) as it is not appropriate for me to have any input on my disciplining.

Elizabeth

Last Sunday I was not at work so I spent all day under the supervision of my 17 year old cousin Nesta.  She had me dress in one of her old infants school uniforms - green gingham dress, green ankle socks with purple trim, grey round neck wool school cardigan with purple trim and school badge.  I had to start detention at 5am which was hard work as I had only come off shift late the night before.  She had me write a 12 A4 side essay entitled, "Why I deserve to spend my Sunday being treated like a naughty 7 year old infant schoolgirl?"  I had to attend Chapel with the rest of my Aunt's family in my uniform.  I was only allowed to speak when spoken to which was mainly when asked whether my behaviour was improving?"  At all other times I had to keep a pacifier in my mouth which was on a yellow ribbon around my neck.   After Chapel Nesta made me write out multiplication tables for 3 hours before lunch again facing a wall in the detention room.  After lunch I washed up and was then sent to stand in the kitchen corner with my hands on my head.  At this point one of our neighbours arrived.  She knows I am being disciplined but it is still very embarrassing.  To add to my humiliation Nesta asked my Aunt to apply the spanking I receive in front of the neighbour.   I was sent to fetch my wooden hair brush and my Aunt then took mw over her knee, raised my dress, lowered my school knickers and spanked me across my bare behind and backs of my legs until I was crying and begging her to stop.  When she had finished she pinned up my dress and cardigan and snet me back to the corner with my fingertips on my shoulders and nose firmly to the wall with my red behind on display to everyone.   Nesta then took me back into detention and had me write , "Elizabeth has to be spanked because she is a naughty and spoilt little girl" 200 times.   At 4 pm she took me upstairs and had me undress and then washed my hands and face for me and had me put on my long grey wool nightgown.  I was then made to go back down to the lounge  and say it was my time to go to bed. Nesta washed my mouth with carbolic soap whilst I stood with my hands on my head before inserting my pacifier again and taking me to bed.  She supervised me whilst I knelt and said my prayers and then I had to get into bed and she drew the curtains, it was still light outside, and I was left to go to sleep.
(06-29-2018, 06:37 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: My mother has directed me to post here as part of my ongoing punishment for misbehaviour.  The purpose of doing this are:
b) To serve as an example to other young women who do not behave in the expected manner as a member of the superior sex
c) To allow others to ridicule me for my immaturity, disobedience and stupidity.
d) To allow my punishments to be seen so they may be applied to others who would benefit
e) To allow further suggestions for my own punishment to be made which could help me to improve.

She has directed me to post regularly on how I am being punished.  I am currently under my Aunt's supervision but my mother will be pleased to receive ideas from anyone by PM (Woman1) as it is not appropriate for me to have any input on my disciplining.

Elizabeth

Last Sunday I was not at work so I spent all day under the supervision of my 17 year old cousin Nesta.  She had me dress in one of her old infants school uniforms - green gingham dress, green ankle socks with purple trim, grey round neck wool school cardigan with purple trim and school badge.  I had to start detention at 5am which was hard work as I had only come off shift late the night before.  She had me write a 12 A4 side essay entitled, "Why I deserve to spend my Sunday being treated like a naughty 7 year old infant schoolgirl?"  I had to attend Chapel with the rest of my Aunt's family in my uniform.  I was only allowed to speak when spoken to which was mainly when asked whether my behaviour was improving?"  At all other times I had to keep a pacifier in my mouth which was on a yellow ribbon around my neck.   After Chapel Nesta made me write out multiplication tables for 3 hours before lunch again facing a wall in the detention room.  After lunch I washed up and was then sent to stand in the kitchen corner with my hands on my head.  At this point one of our neighbours arrived.  She knows I am being disciplined but it is still very embarrassing.  To add to my humiliation Nesta asked my Aunt to apply the spanking I receive in front of the neighbour.   I was sent to fetch my wooden hair brush and my Aunt then took mw over her knee, raised my dress, lowered my school knickers and spanked me across my bare behind and backs of my legs until I was crying and begging her to stop.  When she had finished she pinned up my dress and cardigan and snet me back to the corner with my fingertips on my shoulders and nose firmly to the wall with my red behind on display to everyone.   Nesta then took me back into detention and had me write , "Elizabeth has to be spanked because she is a naughty and spoilt little girl" 200 times.   At 4 pm she took me upstairs and had me undress and then washed my hands and face for me and had me put on my long grey wool nightgown.  I was then made to go back down to the lounge  and say it was my time to go to bed. Nesta washed my mouth with carbolic soap whilst I stood with my hands on my head before inserting my pacifier again and taking me to bed.  She supervised me whilst I knelt and said my prayers and then I had to get into bed and she drew the curtains, it was still light outside, and I was left to go to sleep.

E. as a member of the superior sex have you ever had the opportunity to humiliate a sissy or witness a scene? tommie
My Governess has is an extreme feminist and has recently been appalled with my masculine behavior. I begged her not to force me into knickers and much to my relief she amazingly agreed. However, I wasn't prepared for what else she had in mind...

She has decided to replace all of my underpants with new modified underpants which she says she has enjoyed preparing for me.  Attached are pictures of the first two pairs. Eventually all my male underpants will be decorated with pink bows and lace.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-01-2018, 09:21 AM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: My Governess has is an extreme feminist and has recently been appalled with my masculine behavior. I begged her not to force me into knickers and much to my relief she amazingly agreed. However, I wasn't prepared for what else she had in mind...

She has decided to replace all of my underpants with new modified underpants which she says she has enjoyed preparing for me.  Attached are pictures of the first two pairs. Eventually all my male underpants will be decorated with pink bows and lace.

You poor thing. I think those are worse than being made to wear panties no matter how frilly and sissy the panties.
Last weekend I continued to serve my punishments.  I got up at 6 am and dressed in my charity shop nylon knickers and vest, long brown pleated skirt, yellow blouse and baggy navy blue cardigan.  Before 10 am I had done 3 loads of washing, hung it out to dry and started on the ironing.  In addition I had stripped five beds so they could air whilst I attended Bible Class at the Chapel.  For this I had to change into what my Aunt describes as Sunday best which are some old fashioned clothes my Grandma bought for me over a year ago.  I word beige knickers, beige camisole, ankle length flowery peach dress with a pleated skirt and long sleeves, beige wool stockings and a long grey wool cardigan.  I make sure I study the passages before attending as I know the Minister will report me to my Aunt if I have not done my pre-work or I do not contribute properly at the Class.  When I got back to my Aunt's I changed back into my Charity shop clothes and made all five beds before lunch.  After lunch I spent nearly five hours ironing all of the clothes (as I have do all of the household laundry) and some of the bedding before going to work as I was on night shift.

I changed into my nurse's dress and put back on my navy wool charity shop cardigan.  I worked all night and got home after everyone had gone to Chapel and went to bed so I was not forced to endure a Sunday in school uniform.  However when I got up in the afternoon my Aunt had friend's around so I was told to get into my Sunday best which meant back into my wool stockings, peach dress and cardigan and spending my afternoon and evening making and serving tea and having to explain myself in front of them which was very humiliating. Particularly as I had to keep my pacifier in my mouth and wait to be given permission to talk.   As soon as they had left I was told to get ready for bed so went and got into my Charity shop long brushed nylon lemon nightie.  I went downstairs where my Aunt washed my mouth out with carbolic soap in front of my cousins.  After twenty minutes I was sent to bed as my Aunt said, "Nice and early as necessary for a naughty little girl".

This weekend I will be spending Sunday under the supervision of one of my cousins and be treated and dressed like a schoolgirl including in public.
(06-29-2018, 07:51 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 06:37 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: My mother has directed me to post here as part of my ongoing punishment for misbehaviour.  The purpose of doing this are:

Elizabeth

E. as a member of the superior sex have you ever had the opportunity to humiliate a sissy or witness a scene? tommie

I think nappies and plastic pants would be best, I would prefer to be put in them
Such pretty "manties" Naughty Y Fronts! You would look even cuter without that horrid manly fuzz!
(07-05-2018, 07:34 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Last weekend I continued to serve my punishments.  I got up at 6 am and dressed in my charity shop nylon knickers and vest, long brown pleated skirt, yellow blouse and baggy navy blue cardigan.  Before 10 am I had done 3 loads of washing, hung it out to dry and started on the ironing.  In addition I had stripped five beds so they could air whilst I attended Bible Class at the Chapel.  For this I had to change into what my Aunt describes as Sunday best which are some old fashioned clothes my Grandma bought for me over a year ago.  I word beige knickers, beige camisole, ankle length flowery peach dress with a pleated skirt and long sleeves, beige wool stockings and a long grey wool cardigan.  I make sure I study the passages before attending as I know the Minister will report me to my Aunt if I have not done my pre-work or I do not contribute properly at the Class.  When I got back to my Aunt's I changed back into my Charity shop clothes and made all five beds before lunch.  After lunch I spent nearly five hours ironing all of the clothes (as I have do all of the household laundry) and some of the bedding before going to work as I was on night shift.

I changed into my nurse's dress and put back on my navy wool charity shop cardigan.  I worked all night and got home after everyone had gone to Chapel and went to bed so I was not forced to endure a Sunday in school uniform.  However when I got up in the afternoon my Aunt had friend's around so I was told to get into my Sunday best which meant back into my wool stockings, peach dress and cardigan and spending my afternoon and evening making and serving tea and having to explain myself in front of them which was very humiliating. Particularly as I had to keep my pacifier in my mouth and wait to be given permission to talk.   As soon as they had left I was told to get ready for bed so went and got into my Charity shop long brushed nylon lemon nightie.  I went downstairs where my Aunt washed my mouth out with carbolic soap in front of my cousins.  After twenty minutes I was sent to bed as my Aunt said, "Nice and early as necessary for a naughty little girl".

This weekend I will be spending Sunday under the supervision of one of my cousins and be treated and dressed like a schoolgirl including in public.
Elizabeth it must be very humiliating to be dressed totally in second hand clothes.  Do your friends laugh at you in your frumpy old clothes and have you told them even your underwear is used?  This is an excellent punishment to put a disrespectful young Madam in her place.  I hope someone can help share this punishment more widely with parents who need to bring their selfish daughters into line.  

I look forward to hearing regularly about your punishment.