BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sissy punishment for failure to behave as required as a member of the superior sex
I spent another Sunday being disciplined as a schoolgirl under the supervision of my cousin Gaenor.  She had me dressed in gréen school knickers, wool vest, knee length green gingham dress, green ankle socks, brown rubber soled shoes and a maroon school cardigan.  The cardigan had a school badge sown on the breast so there was no doubt of my status to anyone seeing it.  Starting at 4 am in the detention room I had to write 16 sides on, "Why I deserve to wear an infant schoolgirl uniform, what is it teaching me and how would continuation of such a punishment help me to improve?" When I had completed this written punishment Gaenor gave me a thorough uniform inspection before I was allowed breakfast.  I then had to walk to Chapel under her suoervision with my hands neatly folded in front of me and a pink pacifier, attached to a pink ribbon around my neck, firmly stuck in my mouth.  On arrival at Chapel she had me stand with her outside so that everyone could see me in my humiliating clothes and comment on them.  Only occassionally did she grant me permission to remove my dummy and further my humiliation by confirming my misbehaviour which has made this necessary.  She completed my humiliation by taking me by the hand and leading me up the aisle for all to see before the service began.  After the service I had to serve tea and coffee to members of the congregation. Back at home I spent the afternoon either back in detention writing lines or with my nose firmly to the corner with my hands on my head.  The only exception to this was when my Aunt spanked me in front all five of her daughters.  It was not only demeaning to be lectured in front of them, have to lie over her knee and have my cardigan and dress lifted and my knickers lowered but unbelievably painful. By the time she had spent ten minutes with her hand spanking my bare behind and legs followed by a dozen or more strokes with a rubber plimssol I was crying like the naughty 9 or 10 year old I was so deservedly dressed as.
At 4:30 Gaenor took me upstairs and had me undress down to my wool vest and school knickers before wadhing my hands and face an putting me in an ankle length Charity shop pale yellow nightie.  She took me back downstairs where I said goodnight to my cousins and said I was going to bed early because I was a naughty girl.  Gaenor then thoroughly washed my mouth with carbolic soap before reinserting my pacifier.  My Aunt then furthered my punishment by deciding to redo my punishment pudding bowl haircut.  She took me to the kitchen placed the bowl on my uead and using her kitchen scissors went round the bowl leaving me with hair halfway down my ears.  She then cut back my fringe high on my forehead. I used to have lovely long hair but not anymore following my stupid and immature behaviour. Gaenor then took me updtairs and supervised me whilst I knelt and said my prayers. I was then put into bed before 5 pm.

I am still being punished and posting here is a further lesson for me.  My mother would be happy to recoeve any further ideas to aid my punishment or longer term improvement. She can be reached via PM as Woman1.

Regretfully,

Elizabeth
(08-07-2018, 02:59 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I spent another Sunday being disciplined as a schoolgirl under the supervision of my cousin Gaenor.  She had me dressed in gréen school knickers, wool vest, knee length green gingham dress, green ankle socks, brown rubber soled shoes and a maroon school cardigan.  The cardigan had a school badge sown on the breast so there was no doubt of my status to anyone seeing it.  Starting at 4 am in the detention room I had to write 16 sides on, "Why I deserve to wear an infant schoolgirl uniform, what is it teaching me and how would continuation of such a punishment help me to improve?" When I had completed this written punishment Gaenor gave me a thorough uniform inspection before I was allowed breakfast.  I then had to walk to Chapel under her suoervision with my hands neatly folded in front of me and a pink pacifier, attached to a pink ribbon around my neck, firmly stuck in my mouth.  On arrival at Chapel she had me stand with her outside so that everyone could see me in my humiliating clothes and comment on them.  Only occassionally did she grant me permission to remove my dummy and further my humiliation by confirming my misbehaviour which has made this necessary.  She completed my humiliation by taking me by the hand and leading me up the aisle for all to see before the service began.  After the service I had to serve tea and coffee to members of the congregation. Back at home I spent the afternoon either back in detention writing lines or with my nose firmly to the corner with my hands on my head.  The only exception to this was when my Aunt spanked me in front all five of her daughters.  It was not only demeaning to be lectured in front of them, have to lie over her knee and have my cardigan and dress lifted and my knickers lowered but unbelievably painful. By the time she had spent ten minutes with her hand spanking my bare behind and legs followed by a dozen or more strokes with a rubber plimssol I was crying like the naughty 9 or 10 year old I was so deservedly dressed as.
At 4:30 Gaenor took me upstairs and had me undress down to my wool vest and school knickers before wadhing my hands and face an putting me in an ankle length Charity shop pale yellow nightie.  She took me back downstairs where I said goodnight to my cousins and said I was going to bed early because I was a naughty girl.  Gaenor then thoroughly washed my mouth with carbolic soap before reinserting my pacifier.  My Aunt then furthered my punishment by deciding to redo my punishment pudding bowl haircut.  She took me to the kitchen placed the bowl on my uead and using her kitchen scissors went round the bowl leaving me with hair halfway down my ears.  She then cut back my fringe high on my forehead. I used to have lovely long hair but not anymore following my stupid and immature behaviour. Gaenor then took me updtairs and supervised me whilst I knelt and said my prayers. I was then put into bed before 5 pm.

I am still being punished and posting here is a further lesson for me.  My mother would be happy to recoeve any further ideas to aid my punishment or longer term improvement. She can be reached via PM as Woman1.

Regretfully,

Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

It is reassuring to see that your well earned punishments are continuing.

However, even from my brief review, I can see at least five typographical errors in your piece.  This is hardly what I would expect from a naughty schoolgirl who is obediently fulfilling her tasks and trying to show improvement.   I think you should report your errors to your Aunt and ask her to punish you as necessary.  Given these mistakes due to your carelessness and laziness have been made in public I would suggest a public apology on this forum for your errors and a full description of your punishments would be very appropriate.

I hope other readers agree or may even have more stringent recommendations.

We look forward to hearing the consequences of your continuing lack of effort and ill discipline.

Gemma
Elizabeth...I don't know what you've done to be in the predicament you find yourself in, but it's obvious you're being punished severely. As a Female, I still acknowledge Your superiority over myself and all males, and I hope you'll get past this punishment and be ready to assume your rightful position among the Superior sex...it also occurs to me that you'll be quite experienced in the administration of correction when that day comes.

Yours in empathy,

sissy jamieanne
I think dressing a boy as punishment for harassing girls should be an alternative way. I don't believe in corporal punishment as it only promotes more violence. Having a boy, boyfriend or husband forced to dress this way is great.
Perhaps your cousin might like to put you into a nappy and baby knickers under your little girl’s school uniform. That way you wouldn’t have to interrupt whatever jobs she’s given you to do for toilet breaks - you can simply wet your nappy and carry on. If you’re good I’m sure she’ll chamge your nappy for you before bedtime.
Sad 
I have been privileged to receive from the silly misbehaved girl posting here a letter of apology for her spelling mistakes in the post she made here as part of her existing punishment for misbehaviour.  Her Aunt had her write this letter of apology and I have agreed with her and Elizabeth's mother that posting this publically will be a further lesson for their niece/daughter.

Whilst Elizabeth is a member of the superior sex that does come with responsibilities.  She is clearly unable to meet these and her punishment and humiliation is therefore appropriate and deserved together with further punishment for further failings.

I would encourage you to add to Elizabeth's humiliation by reading this and adding your comments on her behaviour and thoughts on further punishment. At my suggestion further to the sanctions she describes below she has to ask permission, by standing with yer hand in the air,  to go to the toliet for the next three weeks.

She is a silly, naughty, lazy, spoilt and selfish little girl and the restrictive, punishing and childish regime her Aunt has applied will, with sufficient time, move her to an acceptable place.

Elizabeth [Image: buddy_offline.png] 
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 1

Yesterday, 09:57 AM 
To: Gemma

Dear Maam,

I am writing to apologise for my poor spelling in the post I made on the forum as part of my ongoing punishment for multiple misbehaviour.  I would like to thank you for pointing out the result of my lazy and careless behaviour so that I can be punished for it, deterred from repetition and be made an example of to prevent other young women repeating my inexcusable errors.  My Aunt has assigned me punishments for my poor spelling, for not reporting my mistakes to her immediately when you pointed them out and for trying to avoid the punishments I clearly deserve.  My punishments have been increased further as I deserve as someone who is still serving punishment for prior misbehaviour.

I would like to share with you the punishments I have been assigned:

i) Firstly to write this letter of apology to you describing my punishment under supervision to prevent repetition of any spelling mistakes. 
ii) I will receive 12 strokes of the cane across my bare behind in front of my cousins this afternoon followed by 4 hours naked in the punishment room with my hands on my head. 
iii) I will be made to dress in schoolgirl uniform when making any post on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum during the remainder of my punishment which I am already serving.
iv) As in all cases when I have lied or avoided the truth I receive some form of mouth soaping.  In this case I am to go without an evening meal and instead stand at the dining table whilst the rest of the family eat with a bar of carbolic soap in my mouth and with my hands on my head.
v) For seven days after my caning I will not wear any clothing below my waist when in the house so that my bottom with the red marks from caning is on show for anyone in the house.  My Aunt calls this skirting and anyone includes visitors to further my humiliation. As you are aware I have to wear a cardigan at all times as part of my punishment and so that this continues without interruption I will continue to wear a cardigan which will be pinned up so it does not hang below my waist.
vi) I am to serve two hours per day in detention during which I will have to write out the five words which you pointed out I had spelt incorrectly.   I will be dressed in a schoolgirl uniform whilst performing this daily written punishment. My Aunt tells me that by writing out each word 500 times per day even I should learn how to spell them correctly.  I will be spanked across my bare behind either by hand, with a wooden hairbrush or with a thick plastic ruler before commencing each period of detention.  I will have to sit on a sisal mat currently in my skirted state or after this week with my school knickers around my ankles so that my red behind is directly on the mat.

My punishments unless otherwise specified will last three weeks.

My Aunt has also made clear that this further misbehaviour means that at the end of three weeks she will determine if my existing punishments should be harshened and/or lengthened.  In addition my future conditions after completing my current punishment may also be made more stringent even though that time is many months away.

I am also to ask you Maam if you feel my punishment is sufficient for my offences or if you would like to make any additions to my punishment.  My Aunt says it would be a good further lesson for me if you were to propose further sanctions which she says she will be more than happy to apply.

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time correcting my stupid mistakes for which there is no excuse but my own lazy, ignorant and immature behaviour.  I hope that you feel I am being corrected appropriately and if not please contact my mother by PM (Woman1) with your proposals which she will share with my Aunt.

My humble apology again.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth, You are getting exactly the treatment that you deserve. By the way is HARSHENED a proper word? Would it be more correct to ask if "your punishments should be increased in harshness" or " your punishments should be made harsher". Definitely in my opinion and longer.
Dear Maam,

I wish to begin by apologising that my revised essay describing my punishment again did not meet your requirements.  I would like to thank you for holding me to appropriate standards of your choosing and making me repeat work when it does not meet your standards.  I was deservedly caned six times across my bare behind for my first failure and have now been given a further 12 strokes of the cane across my bare behind for my second inadequate attempt. I know I will be further punished when I have completed this exercise to your satisfaction. I hope this third attempt meets your expectations.

I am writing to you to describe how I have been punished for three weeks for my poor spelling, for not reporting my mistakes in the piece I had written on the forum to my mother immediately when you pointed them out and for trying to avoid the punishments I clearly deserved for my multiple, stupid and childish offences.  

I found having to write a letter of apology to you describing my punishment very saluatory.  The act of sharing the deserved punishments for my misbehaviour with someone I do not know and who has ensured I have been brought to account for my lazy behaviour was humiliating and sobering and this will be heightened when I have to read this letter publically displayed on the forum.  As I sit here now, wearing dark green elasticated school knickers, grey knee socks, grey shirt, maroon and green striped school tie, green pinafore tunic with box pleat skirt, maroon school cardigan and maroon school blazer, the knowledge that what I am writing will be made public is awful and I assure you will deter me from repeating my laziness and stupidity. The stricture that I must dress as a school girl whenever I post on this forum throughout my current punishment means that I will be reminded of my stupidity for many months to come.  I hate being dressed in school uniform as it not only makes me look immature and ensures people treat me as immature but also because it means wearing a school cardigan of some type which I find even more humiliating.  I have never worn a cardigan through choice previously so to have the routine and continuous wearing of a cardigan as an ongoing part of my punishment is horrible.  The knowledge that my laziness in my spelling in my posting means I will be spending time in school uniform including a school girl's cardigan is so humiliating and makes me truly regretful of what I did. During the three weeks of my punishment and the times I have been confined to school uniform whilst writing this piece, which have been many due to my own incompetence, I have worn several different styles and colours of school cardigans. In all cases I have hated and been humiliated by having to wear them.  From the simplest short bottle green V-neck bottle green school cardigan with a large school badge and name to the longer grey wool round necked with yellow band school cardigan all have left me feeling both immature and unstylish which is of course fully deserved.

I received 12 strokes of the cane from my Aunt which was both exceedingly painful as well as humiliating.  She had me undo the buttons on my grey charity shop cardigan before having me bend and touch my toes and then lifting my beige Charity shop wool cardigan dress and pulling down my polyester second hand knickers. She applied the 12 strokes across my behind and legs in front of my cousins.  I have been caned many times but this does not make the combination of pain and humiliation any easier to bear. By the fifth stroke I was bawling like a child and the 12 strokes are not something I wish to endure again.  I hope that the example made of me, which was deserved, will also deter my cousins from misbehaving as I have done. I know as I stood in front of them with my second hand woollens pinned around me, my knickers around my ankles and my striated behind and legs on show I wished I would be sent to the sanctuary of the corner but on this occasion this was not the case.  After I was made to strip in front of my cousins, which was so humiliating, I wished I could have kept on my second hand underwear and woollens.  I was then taken to the punishment room and had to stand for the rest of the afternoon with my hands on my head facing the locked door whilst the tears dried on my face.  My Aunt returned several times to check I had not moved.  I was too terrified of another caning to dare move and instead stood obediently like the stupid girl my behaviour has shown me to be.  It was a mercy when she finally took me to get washed, put on my wool nightgown and soaped my mouth, again in front of my cousins, and confined me early to bed.

I have not had supper for three weeks and my hunger when I am sent to bed means I have a long and constant reminder of the consequences of my stupidity.

Instead of sitting and eating at the dining table with the rest of the family I have had to stand with a bar of carbolic soap in my mouth and with my hands on my head. It is a horrible punishment as I struggled to keep the bar in place forcing even more lather to fill first my mouth and then my nose.  By the end of 30 to 40 minutes the taste is horrendous.  To make it even worse drool flowed from my mouth, down my chin and onto my blouse or dress and cardigan making me look so immature.  I can assure you this has taught me I must not lie and thus was a deserved punishment.

The most humiliating and degrading part of my deserved punishment was the first week when I was skirted and had to have no clothing including underwear, from my waist down when in the house. As you are aware I have to wear a cardigan at all times as part of my punishment and to ensue that I was given no break from this I have been kept in a cardigan and as necessary had ths pinned up with safety pins making my appearence even more humiliating.  Having my genitalia and my frequently very red behind and legs, from caning and spanking, on display was a deeply degrading experience.  I was kept in this state not only in front of my cousins but in front of other family members and friends and neighbours of my Aunt. I was made to make coffee for my Aunt and her neighbour wearing only my yellow charity shop blouse and with my baggy grey charity shop cardigan with it's hem held up and pinned up to itself with six big pink safety pins so that I was naked from my waist down.  Similarly I was not spared appearing in front of The Minister and two other people from Chapel, who my Aunt was meeting with, dressed in my beige wool cardigan dress and thick pale green wool cardigan jacket, both from the Charity shop, again unceremoniously pinned up leaving me on display from the waist down. It was so demeaning to be naked on one half of my body and wrapped in itchy, unfashionable second hand woollen cardigans on the other half as I stood in the corner knitting the second woollen nightgown I must make for my use.  It made me wish I had not misbehaved every minute I was kept in this state.   I promise that it has taught me a very deserved lesson.

I have been reminded of how childish my misbehaviour was by the two hours I have spent in detention every day confined to schoolgirl uniform of my Aunt's choice.  My status confirmed to me not only by my dress, having to write out each of the words I was lazy and stupid enough to misspell 500 times each day and with every 2 hour detention proceeded by being bent over my desk my dress lifted, knickers lowered and my bare behind thoroughly and harshly spanked either by hand, with a wooden hairbrush or with a thick plastic ruler before commencing each period of detention.  I had to sit with my red behind on a sisal mat to do my written punishment which was so painful I was crying like a little girl and reinforcing my status as a result of my childish misbehaviour.

At your suggestion for the whole three weeks when I wished to go to the toilet I had to go to the youngest of my cousins present and ask permission to use the toilet.  When I had to do this, particularly when other people were present, it has been excrutiatingly embarassing.  I was made to go and stand near my youngest cousin and stand with my head bowed and hands neatly folded in front of me and waited until given permission to speak.  I was sometimes made to wait 10 minutes.  My embarrassment was then completed by having to ask, for example, "Please Miss Bronwyn may I please go to the toilet"? I was then made to wait until I received permission and obliged to thank whichever of my cousins I had been forced to make the request to, for example, "Thank you Miss Bronwyn for granting me permission to go to the toilet which I will do immediately."  It was humiliating and humbling and of course unavoidable.  I must thank you for having this simple but demeaning punishment assigned to me as it will help me to not offend again.

I would like to apologise for my immature and lazy misbehaviour and thank you for ensuring I have been punished.  In addition I would like to thank you for your further suggestions which appropriately made my punishment harsher. I apologise for my unacceptable first two descriptions which I submitted for your approval. I await my punishment for this misbehaviour. I hope this attempt will be satisfactory. If not I am sure you will inform my Mother as well as recommending even harsher punishments as I will deserve.

I am now continuing my ongoing punishment for my previous inadequate, disrespectful and naughty behaviour. My Aunt has told me my current punishment will be lengthened due to my misbehaviour and that my future conditions after completing my current punishment are to be made more stringent even though that time is many months away.

In addition every week I have to learn to spell ten new words and then at the weekend I have a test on them which I have to sit in detention wearing school uniform.  Thankfully I have not yet failed to spell any words correctly.  If I do I will receive corporal punishment and spend time writing out the word multiple times dressed in my schoolgirl uniform as well as be retested the following weekend.

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time correcting my stupid mistakes for which there is no excuse but my own lazy, ignorant and immature behaviour.  I hope that my punishment and this revised description whose production was a further punishment meet with your approval.  I can assure you that my ongoing punishments will further improve my behaviour as required as well as applying deserved penance for my offences.

I am asking for your approval before posting this piece and I have copied my mother so that she can confirm your reply.  If this response is inadequate please inform my mother of its faults and she will direct my Aunt to repeat this exercise and if you see fit punish me for my failure as you feel appropriate.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth
i've enjoyed your latest update Elizabeth...Your example serves as a reminder to us all to be very careful of our behaviors!
I have taken on the training of the sissy baby schoolgirl called karen jane. she will be introduced to a similar regime to you as her spelling and grammar is even worse than yours.