468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its all about the money
As someone who relinquished control of the finances shortly after marriage to my wife, and who now lives he’s as a sissy maid 24/7 with my mother-in-law, I cannot imagine why a true sissy would want it any other way. So much less stress - in fact, no stress if they control the money. Who wants to pay bills. My mother-in-law provides for my every need - clothing, mani’s, pedi’s etc. why would I want to deal with that? ❤️
(07-16-2018, 09:57 PM)summersalmostgone Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 10:07 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 01:12 PM)summersalmostgone Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 02:28 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 11:54 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Spot on, this is how males kept women for millennium. Women could not own property, a bank account and until recently in some countries drive a car. The reality was women were property first of their father and then their husband. We have come a long way in the last few hundred years. Make no mistake if we don't turn the tables on men, make they the property of their mothers and then wives. Restrict their access to money and voting, require them to dress pretty and be submission. It will us (women) who will end up back as property of the men. This should scare the shit out of you, one gender has to rule and its time women are the ones ruling the world.

RF
I could not agree more!! Males have messed up enough. It’s time for superior females to take ch! All the science shows that women are superior, why not give women a chance at total power?
Men should be on their knees cleaning a woman’s house, they shouldn’t be allowed property!
Jessie
 Mistress Jessie, a wonderful post. When women take their rightful control there will be no going back though. They have more natural strength that once made free there will be no going back no matter how many millennia men try. Our place in the world will be defined by women - and naturally to their benefit.
You are absolutely right! Once women take control of the world there will be no going back. Males will not be allowed in power again! Males will be made obsolete and subservient. Males will be blessed simply by having the opportunity to serve females. Both genders will be better served in the new world order!
What future do you see for males? Would love to hear your ideas!
Jessie

Mistress Jessie I see a future where men are kept in a permanent state of childish/adolescent femininity. Our job will be the 50s housewife of the future. To make our Mistress' lives much easier by taking the mundane jobs away and offering emotional support to her unconditionally. She will be the head of the house, we will not be respected or equal but loved as much as other possessions, pets and naive children. Our opinions should mirror Hers, because they don't matter. Our strength will lie in how to make her happy.
Hi!!
I love your ideas! Males should absolutely accept their inferior status and become the housewife! What better way to come home from work and have a hot meal ready? Then the male can pamper me and wait on me hand and foot until I send him to bed. 
Males will of course be kept permanently childish/adolescent! It is their way. I already talk down to my slave/boyfriend like he is a child. His job is to make me happy and do what I tell him!
Jessie
(07-20-2018, 10:05 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 02:28 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I could not agree more!! Males have messed up enough. It’s time for superior females to take ch! All the science shows that women are superior, why not give women a chance at total power?
Men should be on their knees cleaning a woman’s house, they shouldn’t be allowed property!
Jessie
 Mistress Jessie, a wonderful post. When women take their rightful control there will be no going back though. They have more natural strength that once made free there will be no going back no matter how many millennia men try. Our place in the world will be defined by women - and naturally to their benefit.
You are absolutely right! Once women take control of the world there will be no going back. Males will not be allowed in power again! Males will be made obsolete and subservient. Males will be blessed simply by having the opportunity to serve females. Both genders will be better served in the new world order!
Jessie

Mistress Jessie I see a future where men are kept in a permanent state of childish/adolescent femininity. Our job will be the 50s housewife of the future. To make our Mistress' lives much easier by taking the mundane jobs away and offering emotional support to her unconditionally. She will be the head of the house, we will not be respected or equal but loved as much as other possessions, pets and naive children. Our opinions should mirror Hers, because they don't matter. Our strength will lie in how to make her happy.
Hi!!
I love your ideas! Males should absolutely accept their inferior status and become the housewife! What better way to come home from work and have a hot meal ready? Then the male can pamper me and wait on me hand and foot until I send him to bed. 
Males will of course be kept permanently childish/adolescent! It is their way. I already talk down to my slave/boyfriend like he is a child. His job is to make me happy and do what I tell him!
Jessie

Very few (if any males) really grow up. They are a bunch of childish/adolescent brutes who desperately need petticoating. The world will be a better place once women run things and keep males in their proper feminine role.

RF
(07-20-2018, 10:05 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 02:28 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I could not agree more!! Males have messed up enough. It’s time for superior females to take ch! All the science shows that women are superior, why not give women a chance at total power?
Jessie
Jessie

Hi!!
Jessie
Miss Jessie, your endorsement made me feel so happy. Thank you. As a male i never know if i am on the right track until agreed upon. My ideas sometimes feel so wild.