satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Its all about the money
Males should not be paid for services.  All pay should be paid to Mom's. girlfriends, or wives dependent who currently has control of the male.  The female in charge can then decide how that money is best put to use for the current relationship.  This alone would solve soo many of the worlds problems.  Men want to spend money on wars and pollution causing activities of all sorts.  Women would put the fund to work creating peace and harmony and beauty.  Well behaved males may get a small allowance they can save up to buy things for the ladies in their lives...…  The lady in charge will of course provide for the sissies needs for proper lingerie and sissy outerwear appropriate for his job and position in life...
New born males will be immersed in femininity immediately and have sissified fathers to emulate, mimic and look up to.....
Females shall have the right to lift the sissy males skirts at any time for inspection...
Ladies what do you think?  What should be added?
Wonderful idea. This way men don't get to escape or cry for independence. We obey because women control the means of support. whether we love , hate, appreciate or resent we can't change anything.
It just seems right and natural to me. Women are in charge, sissified males serve and obey. Women reinforce their dominance and guidence, males learn and submit. Males do nothing without Females deciding and doing the thinking.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Spot on! It IS all about the money that turns into the power! I agree completely with your assessment. Controlling the money limits the male's freedom and independence which is what males have done to women since Eve bit the apple. Taking away money also keeps them from the many temptations and evil habits that the male of the species is prone to. I have exercised this power with my sweet sissy and his is a thousand fold better because of it. As a side benefit eliminating all the make hobbies and such has put much more into our budget for improving our lives and home. Our marriage is harmonious and he is devoted to me in all ways. I strongly encourage all women to exercise this option and for sissies to encourage the ladies in their lives to do so.....
FLR's don't work very well unless it's the female who controls the money. I have never had a problem with this simply because my Mistress/Wife has her own business and has been better at such matters than I have. Not that it matters but I trust her decisions on everything from daily expenses to planned vacations and whether or not it's time for a new vehicle. I think it's true though that sissies who are free to spend on their feminine side are prone to going overboard creating a conflict that is not in the best interest of their relationship. I once bought a short tartan skirt without my Wife's knowledge, I wasn't trying to hide it I just thought she'd have no objection because at the time my wardrobe was being added to quite regularly by her. This thoughtless act had me reprimanded for not including her in my desire for something new even though she liked the skirt. Lesson learned!
(06-27-2018, 03:56 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Males should not be paid for services.  All pay should be paid to Mom's. girlfriends, or wives dependent who currently has control of the male.  The female in charge can then decide how that money is best put to use for the current relationship.  This alone would solve soo many of the worlds problems.  Men want to spend money on wars and pollution causing activities of all sorts.  Women would put the fund to work creating peace and harmony and beauty.  Well behaved males may get a small allowance they can save up to buy things for the ladies in their lives...…  The lady in charge will of course provide for the sissies needs for proper lingerie and sissy outerwear appropriate for his job and position in life...
New born males will be immersed in femininity immediately and have sissified fathers to emulate, mimic and look up to.....
Females shall have the right to lift the sissy males skirts at any time for inspection...

Spot on, this is how males kept women for millennium. Women could not own property, a bank account and until recently in some countries drive a car. The reality was women were property first of their father and then their husband. We have come a long way in the last few hundred years. Make no mistake if we don't turn the tables on men, make they the property of their mothers and then wives. Restrict their access to money and voting, require them to dress pretty and be submission. It will us (women) who will end up back as property of the men. This should scare the shit out of you, one gender has to rule and its time women are the ones ruling the world.

RF
(06-29-2018, 11:54 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 03:56 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Males should not be paid for services.  All pay should be paid to Mom's. girlfriends, or wives dependent who currently has control of the male.  The female in charge can then decide how that money is best put to use for the current relationship.  This alone would solve soo many of the worlds problems.  Men want to spend money on wars and pollution causing activities of all sorts.  Women would put the fund to work creating peace and harmony and beauty.  Well behaved males may get a small allowance they can save up to buy things for the ladies in their lives...…  The lady in charge will of course provide for the sissies needs for proper lingerie and sissy outerwear appropriate for his job and position in life...

Spot on, this is how males kept women for millennium. Women could not own property, a bank account and until recently in some countries drive a car. The reality was women were property first of their father and then their husband. We have come a long way in the last few hundred years. Make no mistake if we don't turn the tables on men, make they the property of their mothers and then wives. Restrict their access to money and voting, require them to dress pretty and be submission. It will us (women) who will end up back as property of the men. This should scare the shit out of you, one gender has to rule and its time women are the ones ruling the world.

RF

It has to be women ruling. Men messed it up big time.

Take away our votes, our rights, our property and women control the wealth and watch the world progress.

Miss my only dilemma is whether to stop voting or use it to further women while i have it.
I have to say than i totally agree, men shouldn't  be paid for these sort of things.  i would be more then funny to volunteer my time to make a Superior Ladies life easier. even as far as leaving a paid job in order to better serve her needs.
Thank You Ma'am for this insight...I've long understood that if my Superior provides me with shelter, food, clothing, and plenty of hard labour, I have little need for money...She has provided all that I need!

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(07-01-2018, 10:45 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
Thank You Ma'am for this insight...I've long understood that if my Superior provides me with shelter, food, clothing, and plenty of hard labour, I have little need for money...She has provided all that I need!

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

You have the right attitude for a sissy pansy panty boi