satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erections
My mistress posed a question to me that I don't know the answer to. So I'm looking for some thoughts.

Should a sissy clit be a limp useless item that is a constant humiliation to the sissy? Or should a sissies clit be fully functional but never used?
Which would be the more humiliating? Something that can't work or something that can't be used?

The reason I ask is that I have just had a life threatening event which will mean one or two medical decisions that may permanently affect how my clity will function in the future.

Belinda
The Sissy clitty pole could be restrained inside of a pipe allowing for the full erection potential yet being such that touch or other measures would prevent
any level of satisfaction being obtained.
Such a pipe would be always on full display like a dildo harness with no regard as to a choice of clothing although a hoop dress with petticoat might be
enough to cover this ensemble.
It would be vented at the end to allow urination and allow for hygienic cleaning.
The pipe would be fastened to a chastity belt harness but instead of having the penis forced downward into a tubular chamber the opposite would happen.
In the flaccid state the penis would be forced to lay in the pipe at a horizontal leaning to a vertical state - when erect it would fill the pipe to exact dimensions
of the pipe interior - all fully erect and no where further to go and untouchable !

This design would have some draw backs in that moving about in tight quarters the penile pipe may cause things persons objects to get bumped into - thinking
that with a small micro proximity switch - this bumping could lead to electric shock - LED lights being lit - audio alarms sounding to warn off this activity !

Just one of the imaginative ideas of what to do with Sissy's appendage !
Firstly I hope for a healthy outcome

Secondly limp and useless. If it means no more erections great! 

A tiny little nub inside your panties to remind us of our inferiority.

Heart Heart Heart
Just to clarify. I almost died due to an issue with blood clots. I was on estrogens which may have been the cause of the blood clots. (Known to be an issue with HRT).
Estrogens killed my erections and gave me my breasts.
Now I'm waiting on the doctor to clear me to go back on a mix of blood thinners and estrogens.
Or if I go off the estrogens I will get my erections back. Something I'm not looking forward to.

Belinda
As others have said, firstly, I hope you are well again soon.

Secondly, I think this is a matter for the individual sissy or his Mistress.

Personally, although it doesn’t happen very often, I quite like the ocassional erection. It’s a bit embarrassing in panties, especially with a tight skirt or dress on, but much less noticeable in a nappy.
(06-26-2018, 02:18 PM)belinda_t Wrote: Just to clarify. I almost died due to an issue with blood clots. I was on estrogens which may have been the cause of the blood clots. (Known to be an issue with HRT).
Now I'm waiting on the doctor to clear me to go back on a mix of blood thinners and estrogens.
Or if I go off the estrogens I will get my erections back. Something I'm not looking forward to.

Belinda

Just how long have you been on estrogens now?  

If you've been on them for a while, long enough to get breasts, and if you are pleased with the results and how you feel being testosterone-free, why not get some medical support to continue on that path with minimal complication, if that's possible?  And shouldn't your Mistress have some (if not most) input on this decision?  

Being perpetually limp is certainly much more sissy-like.  Good luck and good health, in any event!
Mikki in an ideal world Mistress would make all the decisions. However because we are dealing with potential life changing event we need to take a broader view of 'life'.
As for the estrogens, it has been about 10 years since I started. 

Just a word of '''wisdom'! Anyone considering any changes to their bodies really really need to include their GP on the journey. I have been lucky with a supportive GP. 

Belinda
(06-26-2018, 02:18 PM)belinda_t Wrote: Just to clarify. I almost died due to an issue with blood clots. I was on estrogens which may have been the cause of the blood clots. (Known to be an issue with HRT).

Belinda

Especially seeing this is life threatening, I personally think it is Cute to have a Totally feminized male that does get excited, but is controlled by a Strong Woman.  That way it is obvious that the man is indeed a feminized man.....which is imperative, in my mind, in creating the "New World Order" of Female Control and Femininization, and submissiveness of men and boys.  Just my thoughts!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
I've always believed an erection is up to the woman in charge of her sissy.
It can be tucked backwards and away pleasantly out of site.
It can be kept locked up and tiny keeping sissy frustrated and untouchable as Madam prefers.
Or it can be let out and on display , as a form if frustration trsining and as an example of how small, unmanly and more feminine it actually is.
I have heard most Dominant women can enjoy many if these choices.
Keeping sissy's clittie broken and useless may appeal to some Dominant Women, but most I've met prefer to keep it usable to reinforce training and frustration.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
First I hope and pray that you will return to full health quickly. To that end, I would pursue whatever course of action your doctors believe will best acheive that end. Since you have already stated you prefer not to have erections, then I hope you get your wish. I rather like them, particularly when they appear at inoportune moments - whether it be delightfully feminine garments causing me to stir, or the site of an exquisitely long and thick cock on an alpha in the gym locker room. But that’s me. Again, first things first, get well. Sending hugs & kisses & well wishes!