BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micheal kors
Beautiful handbag matching court shoes too would be awesome.i have my own michael morsel handbag too.my wonderful wife treated me to it
Susan
(07-15-2019, 08:59 AM)Susan stewart uk Wrote: Beautiful handbag matching court shoes too would be awesome.i have my own michael morsel handbag too.my wonderful wife treated me to it
Susan

I  have many times been made to carry my  lovely pink handbag by my deceased wife. She loved watching me pay for my sissy purchases such as make up , adult diapers, feminine hygeine products  and such, as she watched from a distance as the cashier, or  a lady in line commented on my lovely purse or noticed my feminine blouse and or slacks.Now that she has passed I still love to shop with my sissy clothing and  purse.
Went out fully dressed as susan with my pretty michael  kors handbag bought myself a new set of silky lingerie, and when I put my handbag on the counter to pay, the sales lady complimented me, and said she loved my handbag.it was a wonderful moment for me
susan
wonderful!