BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micheal kors
Whenever I get to acting to Macho or rude my wife’s idea of punishment is one that I love and also very embarrassing.  When we go shopping she always makes me carry her very cute micheal kors purse for her,  it’s a large purse and we have many but they are all super feminine.  She requires me to carry them slung over my shoulder and to own it.  She can never carry it, we both have very cute wallets or wristlets of our own in my purse.  It’s always so funny to see  the waitress face when I  get my cute wallet out of my purse and unzip it to show my id.  I’m constantly getting comments from women telling me purse is cute. And guys are always giving me funny looks.  I’m a big guy who played college football who Is usually carrying a Kors or Kate spade purse . Lol sometimes if she wants to Be exceptionally cruel  she will carry her own purse and make me carry my own. That’s my incentive to Behave, the looks embarrass me but i secretly love it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-25-2018, 05:37 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote: Whenever I get to acting to Macho or rude my wife’s idea of punishment is one that I love and also very embarrassing.  When we go shopping she always makes me carry her very cute micheal kors purse for her,  it’s a large purse and we have many but they are all super feminine.  She requires me to carry them slung over my shoulder and to own it.  She can never carry it, we both have very cute wallets or wristlets of our own in my purse.  It’s always so funny to see  the waitress face when I  get my cute wallet out of my purse and unzip it to show my id.  I’m constantly getting comments from women telling me purse is cute. And guys are always giving me funny looks.  I’m a big guy who played college football who Is usually carrying a Kors or Kate spade purse . Lol sometimes if she wants to Be exceptionally cruel  she will carry her own purse and make me carry my own. That’s my incentive to Behave, the looks embarrass me but i secretly love it.

How nice, Lacey! Carrying a purse is one of the most emasculating "everyday" public feminisation and humiliating requirements. I'm pleased to read you enter into the spirit so submissively!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(06-25-2018, 10:24 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I am so envious of you Lacey, you get to carry a Kate Spade bag!

Do you own one, or does it belong to your partner?

I guess you could say we own them together. Since it’s always usually me that gets to carry them,when we go purse shopping we’re always conscious to get one with long shoulder straps for me and her!
Such an interesting punishment. Women appreciate it, men hate it. Best way around.
My wife also enjoys often making me carry a purse or handbag in public to humiliate me when we shop. Everyone who sees us immediately knows who is the boss in our relationship. Salesgirls love seeing me pay with money from my purse and female shoppers will snicker or laugh outright at me

Many times, I will be further embarrassed when she makes me take out my lipstick for a touch up in full view of a group of girls, Occasionally, she will make me put the big girly bow, I wish had remained in my bag, into my hair as her ultimate spur of the moment punishment.
(06-28-2018, 12:35 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My wife also enjoys often making me carry a purse or handbag in public to humiliate me when we shop.  Everyone who sees us immediately knows who is the boss in our relationship.  Salesgirls love seeing me pay with money from my purse and female shoppers will snicker or laugh outright at me

Many times, I will be further embarrassed when she makes me take out my lipstick for a touch up in full view of a group of girls,  Occasionally,  she will make me put the big girly bow, I wish had remained in my bag, into my hair as her ultimate spur of the moment punishment.

That’s awsome, sometimes when I’m out and see another guy carrying a purse willfully I can’t help but think to myself he is probably wearing panties and submissive Also.    And yes women love to see a guy propper handling a purse at the registers.  Great way to get compliments
(06-28-2018, 12:59 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 12:35 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My wife also enjoys often making me carry a purse or handbag in public to humiliate me when we shop.  Everyone who sees us immediately knows who is the boss in our relationship.  Salesgirls love seeing me pay with money from my purse and female shoppers will snicker or laugh outright at me

Many times, I will be further embarrassed when she makes me take out my lipstick for a touch up in full view of a group of girls,  Occasionally,  she will make me put the big girly bow, I wish had remained in my bag, into my hair as her ultimate spur of the moment punishment.

That’s awsome, sometimes when I’m out and see another guy carrying a purse willfully I can’t help but think to myself he is probably wearing panties and submissive Also.    And yes women love to see a guy propper handling a purse at the registers.  Great way to get compliments

Imagine then a day in which there is no separation between your panties and the air of the street, the day you decide to wear a skirt to go shopping with your wife. The women around you will look at your legs, and they'll want to know what you're hiding under your skirt.
(06-28-2018, 12:59 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote: Hi Lacey,  Your profile doesn't provide a means to message you, whether privately here or by email (sad Kimmi).

My email is kim1girl@yahoo.com

I am so intrigued by your adorable name (what sissy or feminine male wouldn't want to be called Lacey?), your having played college football (I played baseball), and your remark above about " I can’t help but think to myself he is probably wearing panties and submissive." 

I am thrilled for you that your likes you in panties- and perhaps more.

In petticoats and permed curls

Miss Kimmi

(06-28-2018, 03:36 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote:

LOVE what she does always looking out for you and providing what you need!