BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tan Lines
Thank you SissysWife for the vote of confidence.

True story, had a piccy banned on Tumblr as it was breasts.  Rolleyes 

Yes sissy breasts..  Blush 

I will try to update bikini tan lines on a regular basis. 

Heart Heart Heart
(08-07-2018, 08:29 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I agree with this strategy!  It is soo very feminizing for him to have nice girlie sissy tan lines.   Not eager to be taking off his top at the beach anymore.  I do love having his soft little hairless chest with definite bra tan lines.  It does make it look like he has breasts!  You can imagine how cute his butt looks with cheeky tan lines...…….
Besides all that it is fun having him put sunscreen on me while I put "basting" lotion on him...….. Smile Heart

quote: "Not eager to be taking off his top at the beach anymore."

Truly hope You keep stretching Your sweet male girl's limits... it is exhilarating seeing and hearing today's young Women increasingly showing how the power dynamics have reversed between the sexes.

BRA-vo   SissysWife!  (of course with emphasis on 'his' BRA...)
(04-29-2019, 09:17 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: I'm sorry SissysWife but there are no before pictures only after about a week gradually building the tan. I love going there but it does become a little expensive. My aim is those really white breasts surrounded by dark skin! 

Big Grin

Keep us posted with pictures!!  You are looking amazing!
(05-03-2019, 06:04 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 09:17 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: I'm sorry SissysWife but there are no before pictures only after about a week gradually building the tan. I love going there but it does become a little expensive. My aim is those really white breasts surrounded by dark skin! 

Big Grin

Thank you Ma'am.

I certainly will

Heart Heart Heart
(05-04-2019, 04:23 AM)Michelle TV Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 06:04 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:

Big Grin

Thank you Ma'am.

I certainly will

Heart Heart Heart
So where is our update??
Tardy of me Sissyswife, however, in my defence I was assisting a Female Master not just shirking off.

I love going to get the tan lines. The Female Master in charge is just brilliant.

Hopefully you will see the contrast, because it is there!  Smile 

Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely gorgeous michelle such dedication in a sissy is highly commendable
Love susan xxx
Michelle darling,

i am so jealous. our bikini top tan lines are wonderful, and i hope that you will continue to enhance them as long as this sunny weather persists. With luck, you may get to the stage where they become semi permanent; I tan (sadly without bikini) a lot in the summer and through holidays in February, and I no longer lose my waist line. So there is hope.

I am also soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of your lovely sprouting boobs. I bet you are so proud of them and want to show them to everyone.

Priscilla
(04-29-2019, 10:25 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

Big Grin

How lovely darling!  You are doing great and what amazing little breasts you have and wonderfully feminine nipples!!  keep up the good work!!

yes, her nipples are really perky and the tan lines are showing up well. Perhaps if her bottom was reddened her lines would show up better.
Hi Michelle,

I have just been admiring your photos again from earlier in the summer. Do you have any more recent pics which show, I so hope, even more defined tan lines over your steadily feminising body.

Big hugs, sweetie,

priscilla