BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tan Lines
Tan Lines

tan lines make sissy look so much more feminine and as long as getting sissy tan lines, she is is one of the most humiliated sissy ever, but with summer ending, tans will fade. Also suitable as a punishment?

sissy caja
sissy caja
(06-23-2018, 08:14 AM)sissy caja Wrote: Tan Lines

tan lines make sissy look so much more feminine and as long as getting sissy tan lines, she is is one of the most humiliated sissy ever, but with summer ending, tans will fade. Also suitable as a punishment?

sissy caja

Do what I do... tanning salon.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
Must wear skimpy bikini making tanning tattoo marks or large pasties over nipples for that deer in the headlights look.
Result is a sissy displaying other than normal male tan lines- especially those large untanned areas around the nipples.
Wearing a bra while tanning creates lines not normal for the male - bra straps around the upper chest and back.
I am a huge fan of tan lines on my honey too. So very fun to see him branded with impossible to hide and so very feminine lines on his body. His sissy boobies look bigger all white contrasting with the darkly tanned skin surrounding.. I often resort to the self tanning lotions as a quick way to tan that is not so very long lasting.. Super fun!
(06-28-2018, 12:59 AM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: I am a huge fan of tan lines on my honey too.  So very fun to see him branded with impossible to hide and so very feminine lines on his body.  His sissy boobies look bigger all white contrasting with the darkly tanned skin surrounding..  I often resort to the self tanning lotions as a quick way to tan that is not so very long lasting..  Super fun!

Use the quick tanning lotions solutions BUT only in the areas where a bikini swimsuit would be worn - a sort of painted on tan but not where it is expected !
A temporary short term situation but not before eyebrows would be raised and curious intimate questions asked about one's sissy sex life !
Smile 
I agree with this strategy!  It is soo very feminizing for him to have nice girlie sissy tan lines.   Not eager to be taking off his top at the beach anymore.  I do love having his soft little hairless chest with definite bra tan lines.  It does make it look like he has breasts!  You can imagine how cute his butt looks with cheeky tan lines...…….
Besides all that it is fun having him put sunscreen on me while I put "basting" lotion on him...….. Smile Heart
Spring has sprung and summer is around the corner.  Sissies should be working on their beach bodies and buying their new swimsuits.  Preparing to adorn their sweet sissy bodies with feminizing tan lines..    Let hear from all!  Show us before and after pictures and what about this years swimsuit??
(04-28-2019, 05:13 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Spring has sprung and summer is around the corner.  Sissies should be working on their beach bodies and buying their new swimsuits.  Preparing to adorn their sweet sissy bodies with feminizing tan lines..    Let hear from all!  Show us before and after pictures and what about this years swimsuit??

Oh my hero Sissys Wife.... You are so among the leadership cadre of empowered Female Masters! 

So well it seems You have surveyed the foolish past male attempts used to by our declining male girl sex  falsely to hold and to keep power over Your truly Superior Sex -- and now are enlightening Your Sisters on how such nonsense shall be soon used to keep xy-chromosome inferiors forever hence in feminized display and shamed obedience.

May all the tan lines on tomorrow's male girl underlings be remembered as 
sign of contrition of males to Women that You helped bring about....
I'm sorry SissysWife but there are no before pictures only after about a week gradually building the tan. I love going there but it does become a little expensive. My aim is those really white breasts surrounded by dark skin! 

Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-29-2019, 09:17 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: I'm sorry SissysWife but there are no before pictures only after about a week gradually building the tan. I love going there but it does become a little expensive. My aim is those really white breasts surrounded by dark skin! 

Big Grin

How lovely darling!  You are doing great and what amazing little breasts you have and wonderfully feminine nipples!!  keep up the good work!!