BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Masturbation and the Sissy
Can masturbation be controlled when training a sissy? Or more to that question, should it be?
When a sissy enters into service to her superiors, her sexual activity is just one aspect of her life that is no longer hers to control.
Yes, and definitely it needs to be controlled right from the start. A proper locked up sissy is eager to please. When and how often his toy is released should always be up to his female master. She controls everything, lack of use does make things interesting. A friend has kept her husband as a sissy for more than 10 years and is hardly ever allowed to be free. The poor sissy has lost the ability to release unless she is pegging him.
One of the first things Mother taught me was I could only get release if and when she would allow it. She felt leaving that choice to me would instill improper behavior, as I like all males would only consider my penis instead of serving my superiors. Of course she was right in this, most males do think with their little heads. My sister's on the other hand were encouraged to masturbate as often as they desired. I was put into chastity very early and even now I'm married and still in chastity. My wife has told my Mother over and over how well she had raised me. I am allowed release every 3 or 4 weeks depending on my Wife. Our daughters are encouraged to masturbate as often as they wish. I've gotten to the point where its become a rare gift from her to be allowed to masturbate. all thought of doing extra well in order to get favors is gone. I strive to provide the service to them as I possibly can give and expect nothing in return, except knowing I've made their life a bit better.
(08-17-2016, 11:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, and definitely it needs to be controlled right from the start. A proper locked up sissy is eager to please. When and how often his toy is released should always be up to his female master. She controls everything, lack of use does make things interesting. A friend has kept her husband as a sissy for more than 10 years and is hardly ever allowed to be free. The poor sissy has lost the ability to release unless she is pegging him.

To lock up a sissy, I can understand, please don't take this wrong....but under lock and key, does nothing mentally to his way of thinking. A sissy mentality is centered on what has been called "His Toy". Would it not be more appropriate, more convincing, if he is left un caged, and under strict orders never to masturbate without permission....I think this would be a more emotional experience for him, then being under lock and key. On second thoughts though, it is probably asking the impossible...specially with a teen son. Unless with a teen, he is threatened with being pantied and dressed in girlish clothing. Even with that, he is probably being given too much freedom...."When the cats away, the mouse will play". I do feel a scheduled two week release, in the presence of his superior would be sufficient....more so if his release is administered by his superior...with strict orders not to release without her permission.
exactly males could not be trusted to simply leave their penises alone. Strict supervision and a chastity device works wonders. As far as release a true sissy should never assume he'll ever be allowed to masturbate. If he does or doesn't is completely up to his superior Mistress.
I think the difficulty is being able to trust males, especially teenage males, not to masturbate when no-one is looking.

Perhaps if chastity is not favoured then being locked into a pair of panties, or even a nappy, might help. Either will show all the necessary evidence of any disobedience.
(08-17-2016, 06:46 PM)Ali Wrote: I think the difficulty is being able to trust males, especially teenage males, not to masturbate when no-one is looking.

Perhaps if chastity is not favoured then being locked into a pair of panties, or even a nappy, might help. Either will show all the necessary evidence of any disobedience.

I think we all agree, the best results in non encouragement of masturbation, is best started during the teen years. When the hormones begin to flow, it is best to stem or slow the desires, before they run wild. In a grown man, as already stated, a cage is most successful. How can one use a cage or chasity, on a young teenager. Yes, it can be done, but is it appropriate? In my mind, it would make more sense if mother took charge, sit the boy down, explain how much she loves him, and because of this love, knows that he will understand why masturbation is wrong, and it will stop immediately. Should it not stop, should he disobey her, (she will have a pair of panties, slip and dress lying on her bed) he will be made to wear these items of clothing. I know many will not agree with this, saying it will not work, etc...but how or what is the best way to demand to a teen, no masturbation, without using a cage? I realize with a teen, one needs to schedule periodic releases. Perhaps if mother performs these scheduled releases, the humiliation and embarrassment will discourage his own desires to masturbate. Comments?
Certainly it's a well known fact that to control the orgasm is to control the sissy! A submissive sissy realizes that her dicklette belongs to her Superior, and the privilege of "release" should only be granted by that Superior in a time and place deemed appropriate by that Superior! To masturbate like an uncontrolled teenager is neither proper for or becoming of a well-trained sissy!

Miss Chris makes clear Her wisdom in this quote...simple and true..."Yes, and definitely it needs to be controlled right from the start. A proper locked up sissy is eager to please. When and how often his toy is released should always be up to his female master. She controls everything, lack of use does make things interesting".

In humble respect,

sissy jamieanne
I'd like to point out that we can achieve sexual release with no stimulation of our sissy clitties whatsoever.  I can't adequately describe how proud and happy I felt when I achieved my first gentle emissions using a tool designed for the purpose while locked in my cage.  I was completely drained, and completely sissy.