BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Johnsey
The British Ballet has done something unprecedented. They have hired a male ballerina.

His name is Chase Johnsey, and he is not transgender, but identifies as gender fluid. He lives as a male, but has long hair and a face that has been feminized by surgery. He is small and thin, as most ballerinas are. When performing, he wears dresses, makeup, and tights. He dances en pointe, and in the corps de ballet, alongside - and indistinguishable from - female ballerinas.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/features/chase-johnsey-ballet-male-ballerina-man-dance-english-national-sleeping-beauty-gender-fluid-a8395781.html

When I was young, I often fantasized about being a ballerina, a Playboy bunny, a lingerie or pin-up model, a French maid, or anything that would have allowed me to wear silky and stretchy clothes, achieve social acceptance, and be the center of attention. Frankly, to be as far away from male stereotypes as possible. Kudos to this fellow, he worked hard and got a well-deserved big break.

While you are at it, check out Carlos Hopuy. Amazing.

http://trockadero.org/2017/11/meet-carlos-hopuy-the-trock-who-will-put-your-pointework-to-shame/
Absolutely wonderful...and he's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this...As for your thoughts when you were young...I still tell my wife I want to be the first "sissy" Victoria's Secret model!

jamieanne
(06-15-2018, 10:10 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Absolutely wonderful...and he's gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing this...As for your thoughts when you were young...I still tell my wife I want to be the first "sissy" Victoria's Secret model!

jamieanne
There should be a section in the VS catalog for sissy bois!  Same with the secrets in lace.  I really  believe Nordstrom and Macys should have a sissy section...…  We have to get this more mainstream.
(06-15-2018, 10:10 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Absolutely wonderful...and he's gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing this...As for your thoughts when you were young...I still tell my wife I want to be the first "sissy" Victoria's Secret model!

jamieanne

The gift catalogs my mother used to get in the 1960s and 70s always had a small, risque section in the rear where a few negligees, robes, and other such items were illustrated. The models always appeared so sexy, confident, and powerful - always in garters, stockings, and heels, with beautiful hair and makeup, and occasionally, opera gloves. I was so impressed with how beautiful they were and how they could command attention without saying a word, or doing actually anything. All they had to do is shoot one look and I was paralyzed. I so much wanted to be one of them, and be caressed by all that beauty, silkiness, sexiness, and shimmer.
(06-15-2018, 05:45 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

jamieanne
There should be a section in the VS catalog for sissy bois!  Same with the secrets in lace.  I really  believe Nordstrom and Macys should have a sissy section...…  We have to get this more mainstream.

I believe all of the aforementioned companies are missing out on a great opportunity!  Just think if they each had catalog sections for sissies with sissy models...we could see what "girls like us" might look like in the offered lingerie!  And, I'm volunteering to be one of their first models!
(06-16-2018, 02:52 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 05:45 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

jamieanne

I believe all of the aforementioned companies are missing out on a great opportunity!  Just think if they each had catalog sections for sissies with sissy models...we could see what "girls like us" might look like in the offered lingerie!  And, I'm volunteering to be one of their first models!

I would certainly reward such a move  by placing a large order!!
Saw the Trocks on tour in UK in 2008.
Chase's tour with ENB as a first artist in female role apparently finished last night
Chase Johnsey as Kitri

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9ROJ7gIYv/
How absolutely lovely!

I had a tutu a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. It was so feminine, so pretty, and so constricting.