BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Female Master Says My Sissy Baby Diaries Are No Longer To Be PM's They Are Now To
I have had the honour of being selected by one of the Female Masters on the forum (as present she wishes to retain her annonymity) to undergo sissy baby training with a view toward removing from me of any remaining (unwanted) masculinity so that she can then proceed to retrain me as a proper frilly sissy who's only thought is to serve the superior gender. 

During the course of my training I have had to PM to her a daily diary. She has now, in her infinite wisdom,  decided that I should should post these in the public forum so that I can suffer the additional humiliation of others female masters and sissies knowing about my future diapered fate.

She says that what I thought was just an occasional fantasy play time was now going to be my full time reality and I that I was going to discover that reality would be far more onerous than I could ever have imagined. Masturbation (that's now totally forbidden) fantasies are over and the harsh reality of full time stinky diapers is now the norm and will continue to be so indefinitely.

Her PM:

So how does it feel to be a sissy baby? Btw watch posting the diapers pictures (especially the dirty ones) on flickr. They have been known to delete accounts without any warning.

Do you enjoy being treated like a sissy baby? Instead of emailing me directly the daily updates start sharing them on the forum under experiences. Being humiliated and having to share is all part of being a sissy.

Of course its perfectly understood that you need to go shopping and take care of things. Just remember ever time you wear pants there needs to be a punishment. When you are a fully trained sissy you will happily wear a maid's dress to go shopping and do those activities. 

This is your future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbFA1t6hPZQ

Or, maybe, you want to stay a sissy baby - take note those are the kind of baby mittens you need to acquire 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hzOfXsmB8s

I can also post the previous PM entries if desired. My dressings and exploits have been recorded and uploaded to a Flickr account that only she can access but I'm fairly sure I'll soon be required to share these too.

My new life routine is as follows:

Work Days... Diapered at all times when home. All Pees and Poops done in diaper. Changed once a day prior to pre work shower.

Off Days: 24/7 Sissy Baby Dress. Diapers changed Morning, 3pm and Bedtime but only if soiled. Wet diapers remain in place as no point wasting expensive adult diapers simply to ease a Sissy Baby's discomfort.

Confined to playpen.

Two hours colouring in allowed then in mittens for the rest of the day.

Only baby food and lots and lots of bottles are allowed during 24/7 baby time.

The toilet has been covered in clear food wrap and this taped in place and is unusable for Pees or Poops.

Every toilet will, from now on, be done exclusively in my diapers.

Because of time zone differences and her work commitments my Female Master cannot monitor me 24/7 and so she is more than happy for me to have to carry out any orders that any other Female Master, on the forum, may chose to give me.

Ms FM said she'd ensure that I'd experience the true meaning of incontinent babyhood and that she hoped I found out, once escape was no longer an option, that a messy diaper is only fun for the superior lady and should provide no pleasure for the sissy just discomfort

Below is yesterday's,  ast work day, diary
Permanent Diapers Work Day 4 (Day 5 since advised now permanently in diapers)

05.45...Diapered and locked until work time. Peed and Pooped Diaper... Facing 11 hours of messes before 5pm change and shower.

6.09...Sleepy Beddy Byes for tired little sissy baby no poop as yet but that nice big weewee you've had will keep you lovely and warm baby sissy just the way your loving Step Mommy wants.
Only 10+ hours left in your lovely new wearable toilet baby. Just think, Sissy Baby, in a month you'll probably not even remember what it was like not to always be diapered and allowed to use the (now OFF LIMITS) Big Girls toilet. There'll be a lot of learning to do before Sissy Baby will get to use the Big Girls toilet. Only totally obedient and subservient frilly little sissies  are allowed that privilege and even then some of them will still remain permanently diapered if that's what their Female Master desires.

16.02...slept thru the day (wet my diaper repeatedly but not pooped). Had return to the  work meeting last night job was at risk due to long sick leave. Must have been more stressed than I admitted to myself because got thru got job and came home utterly ex hausted and slept whole day. Now I can concentrate on becoming the Sissy Ms wants me to be.
16.05...Got out of bed.

16.10...16.42...defrosted freezer and put food on to cook. I Waddling everywhere in my soaked diaper... One more night then four days of total sissy baby and no access to a toilet at all then back to Work day diapers for the forseeable future.

17.00... Temporarily out of diapers. This is now not the norm.

17.28...Ate then removed my diapers... Free to wear male clothes until the morning before I begin my next four day total sissy baby training.

WORK.

I hope this has been an enjoyable read for all the Female Masters and Sissies who have given of their valuable time to read my humble offering.
As instructed I will post all future diaries here. And oast ones if anyone wishes to read this too.

Sissy Baby Connie.
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles
(06-09-2018, 06:48 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Wow Connie, when fully trained by your Mistress you will be going out shopping in a frilly maids dress! I am so impressed by her training methods!

When does she think you will be fully trained to be able to do this by?

What do you think about it and are you looking forward to walking round your local supermarket in your maids dress?

Good luck with your training Connie.

Dearest and Superior Ms Yvette-Louise, 

Thank you for your expression of interest
 re: my new situation 
and for the expenditure of your valuable time. 
I am currently drafting a full reply which will, hopefully, fully address your queries however I did not wish to be rude or disrespectful by not acknowledging your interest immediately. I will endeavour to get this draft complete and posted here ASAP.
I remain as always

It's nice to see you sharing your training on the forum Sissy Baby Connie...Your regime does indeed seem onerous, but then again, you're being trained and having the masculinity stripped from you...I'm sure your Female Master knows what is best and Her methods will be effective. Certainly, being diapered and unable to use the toilet, being in chastity and "orgasm free", wearing mittens will all serve to put you in your proper place and remove the last vestiges of your masculinity!

sissy jamieanne
(06-10-2018, 11:47 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: It's nice to see you sharing your training on the forum Sissy Baby Connie...Your regime does indeed seem onerous, but then again, you're being trained and having the masculinity stripped from you...I'm sure your Female Master knows what is best and Her methods will be effective.  Certainly, being diapered and unable to use the toilet, being in chastity and "orgasm free", wearing mittens will all serve to put you in your proper place and remove the last vestiges of your masculinity!

sissy jamieanne

I fear you will be proved right. I'm currently revising my old diaries prior to posting and then all future diaries will be uploaded to the forum.

True I face an indefinite future of soiled diapers, chastity, mittens, baby food, formula and tedium. 

Ms FM has made it very clear that I am to remain in my current condition for at least, at the very minimum, the next few months or even possibly the rest of 2018 if I fail to meet the standards she requires before I can progress on my journey into totsl sissy servitude. She has no compunction about my remaining a Sissy Baby indefinitely. 

For the last ten days or so the home toilet has been sealed away and all functions have been performed in my new portable, wearable and possibly permanent diaper toilet. 

I'm definitely learning the meaning of "Be Careful What You Wish For" as my masturbatory fantises evolve into harsh reality.
(06-09-2018, 06:48 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Wow Connie, when fully trained by your Mistress you will be going out shopping in a frilly maids dress! I am so impressed by her training methods!

When does she think you will be fully trained to be able to do this by?

What do you think about it and are you looking forward to walking round your local supermarket in your maids dress?

Good luck with your training Connie.

Thank you for your enquiry into my training Ms Yvette-Louise I appreciate this expenditure of your very valuable time.

At the moment Ms FM believes that I have to overcome years of male conditioning before I can truely except that my only purpose now is to be of service to my Female Masters. 

Initially I was to be regressed to babyhood and then from that point onward was to be fairly rapidly aged until I reached the sissy age of eight. 

However Ms FM has decided that it would be better to slow things down and has decided that it's best that I spend a number of months in Sissy Baby mode. 

Her initial instructions were that I should be regressed to babyhood 24/7 on my off days (commercial baby food and formula only on these days) and allowed to dress and pass as male on my work days.

However after a week of this routine she has now decided that my diaper discipline should be extended to my working days too. 

So now, from the moment I come home until its time to shower, eat and return to work,) I must wear my diapers and plastic pants and use them as my only toilet (there will be no changes other than when they are removed to take my shower). I have had to cover the toilet in polythene food wrap and then secure this in place with duct tape. Ms FM can demand a satellite linked time stamped photograph of the toilet at any time thus ensuring its ongoing security.

I work an odd eight day rotation with four days on and four off which results in the following time breakdown.

8x24          = 192 hours
4x11          = 044 total working hours
192 - 44     = 158 Sissy Baby hours
4x 24/7 on off days plus home time on work days.
So as you can see Ms FM plans for me to be diapered virtually permanently for at least the next few months. 

As you can imagine I'm somewhat concerned that after such a length of time I may find I've become diaper dependent because even after this short time wearing and using my diapers has already started to feel almost normal whilst the satin baby clothes I have to wear seem  to have already made my nipples very sensitive (this could, of course, just be wishful thinking on my part.).

I hope this brief synopsis makes clear why I cannot at this moment advise you on a possible long term timetable.

I remain your always very respectful

Sissy Baby Connie.
I remain as always