BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Spanking
There's something exquisitely humiliating about having your trousers or shorts taken down and being made to stand in just your underpants before being spanked. 

Allowing someone, even if it is a superior woman, to undress you like that, and for the specific purpose of inflicting humiliating punishment, is a sure sign of sissyish submission. 

I remember when I was a child having my shorts taken down by our next door neighbour before she smacked my bottom. It was so humiliating.
There is something that is natural, possibly exquisite, in knowing that simply wearing panties makes me subject to the whims of anyone who wants to yank them down and paddle my bottom.  Perhaps it's the knowledge that I'm finally accepting my sissy role in life.
Ever since I was a child I've associated being put into panties with being spanked. The two always seemed to go hand in hand.

It's doubly humiliating being told I'm to receive a spanking, and knowing that it was shortly to be revealed that I had girly knickers on.
That must be so embarrassing. Did your mother make you hold up the back of your skirt when she smacked your legs?

When that happened to me it always made me more humiliated being stood there holding up my skirt, meekly accepting my spanking.
A spanking is so much more humiliating when you're dressed as a girl and you have your knickers pulled down.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And it's so much more humiliating receiving a spanking from a woman who's dressed like this.

Even as you meekly lay yourself across her lap you can feel her petticoats, and you just know that you're going to be put into a similar outfit after your spanking.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-13-2016, 11:09 PM)Ali Wrote: There's something exquisitely humiliating about having your trousers or shorts taken down and being made to stand in just your underpants before being spanked. 

Allowing someone, even if it is a superior woman, to undress you like that, and for the specific purpose of inflicting humiliating punishment, is a sure sign of sissyish submission. 

I remember when I was a child having my shorts taken down by our next door neighbour before she smacked my bottom. It was so humiliating.

I was also spanked by a neighbor, but she never pulled my pants down for it. In retrospect I'm not sure if I'm happy she didn't or said. I guess more wistful, than happy.
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
I was once punished in front of my Kindergarten class--my teacher pulled my pants down and gave me a good spanking that made quite a memorable impression on me. I'm not sure what was worse--the pain or the humiliation of having it happen in front of my classmates.
For me the humiliation of a spanking was almost always worse than any pain I suffered. Being exposed like that in front of classmates or other girls was just SO embarassing.
(12-08-2016, 06:09 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: I was once punished in front of my Kindergarten class--my teacher pulled my pants down and gave me a good spanking that made quite a memorable impression on me. I'm not sure what was worse--the pain or the humiliation of having it happen in front of my classmates.

My first public spanking from a non-family member was a gift, though I didn't know it at the time, from my 2nd grade teacher.  I'd teased and bullied a girl, and I was spanked in front of the class and sent to the corner for the rest of the day--no recess, lunch alone.  The next day I apologized in front of the class and was moved to front row, center, in front of the teacher, and surrounded by girls, who were not very nice to me at first.

By the end of the year, I learned to play cat's cradle and I learned to jump rope, teams.  The girl I'd bullied actually invited me to walk her home one day, where we played house and she let me hold her doll.  Mostly I learned that peer pressure is ugly, and that a caring woman can punish me because she wants me to be a better person.  Oh how I loved my teacher!  Looking back, I wonder if she would have petticoated me if given the chance (and most of the boys in my class!).  If she had, she would have saved me many years of grief.