satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chastity
I have no experience with the chastity devices tho I must say I am curious and will probably buy him one soon.  I have found the  mental aspect of my control over all his parts and emissions be quite successful.  I like making him "choose" to be chaste for me.  I also quite enjoy being able to see and feel how excited he gets in his panties.  Often times I find his princess is quite excited even when he is saying no no no...………..  his princess is saying OH YES!  It is soo embarrassing for him.  I find him not being in chastity gives me many opportunities to check his panties and gauge his reactions to things I am doing.  Which of course leads to many opportunities to tease and embarrass him about what I find....
I am however starting to see some merit in having him in physical chastity at certain times.  Like when I travel for a few days perhaps.  Or an evening out when I cannot sissify him for some reason or another..  I am keeping an open mind to it..
Thumbs Up 
I feel emotional and cognitive control are much more psychologically satisfying. A chastity device then serves as an outward representation for others, perhaps at ceremonial times or as part of punishment.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(06-04-2018, 06:07 AM)micheleFFS Wrote: I feel emotional and cognitive control are much more psychologically satisfying. A chastity device then serves as an outward representation for others, perhaps at ceremonial times or as part of punishment.

Yes I can see it as a very outward symbol of ownership and control...……..  but for a properly trained and obedient sissy should not be necessary......
I can empathise with the wonderful Sissyswife as to why placing the errant bits in a box would be a good thing. These are my observations and experience.

The keyholders view.

1. I know that there will be definitely no playing about. 
2. Any cage will require attending, I have that control.
3. Wearing the key around my neck on a necklace or as a part of a bracelet may be questioned. I can further humiliate by giving an honest answer.
4. It will enhance the look of the sissy as everything is now neatly packaged in something smooth.

The sissy view.

1. I have a physical manifestation of my submission.
2. A constant reminder that my sexuality, dress and life are no longer under my control.
3. Painful reminders of my inferiority if I let my desires try to take over.
4. Cleanliness is important, a good regime to ensure everything stays odour and pain free.
5. I can be outed at anytime, so must adhere by the rules.

These are some top of my silly head.

Even the short periods you envisage will have an effect.

Thank you

Heart Heart Heart
(06-05-2018, 04:37 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: I can empathise with the wonderful Sissyswife as to why placing the errant bits in a box would be a good thing. These are my observations and experience.

The keyholders view.

3. Wearing the key around my neck on a necklace or as a part of a bracelet may be questioned. I can further humiliate by giving an honest answer.
4. It will enhance the look of the sissy as everything is now neatly packaged in something smooth.

The sissy view.

2. A constant reminder that my sexuality, dress and life are no longer under my control.
4. Cleanliness is important, a good regime to ensure everything stays odour and pain free.

Thank you

Heart Heart Heart

Very nicely stated on the views for the keyholder and the sissy Michelle...all are valid and practical points!

Thank You for sharing Your thoughts on chastity for Your sissy Ma'am. I find Mistress Benay's books to be quite through regarding the subject of male/sissy chastity...She also reviews the more common devices and the benefits/drawbacks of each...here's a link to here bundled chastity books if You're interested...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015VN...UTF8&psc=1

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(06-05-2018, 04:37 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: I can empathise with the wonderful Sissyswife as to why placing the errant bits in a box would be a good thing. These are my observations and experience.

The keyholders view.

The sissy view.

Thank you

Heart Heart Heart
What a lovely and well thought out response!  I have a feeling you were in chastity when you were writing it.  I think each of your points are well taken and I will consider each as I decide to lock or not to lock.   One thing I struggle with is I love him presenting as smooth as possible in his panties.  And, I love to be able to see his excitement as a guage of his true feelings about each situation his feminization puts him in.  I use the visual feed back of what is happening in his panties as the one true indicator of how he is feeling.  He often is verbalizing no no no,  when in fact the true indication in his panties is OH YES!!  Heart
(06-03-2018, 07:30 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have no experience with the chastity devices tho I must say I am curious and will probably buy him one soon.  I have found the  mental aspect of my control over all his parts and emissions be quite successful.  I like making him "choose" to be chaste for me.  I also quite enjoy being able to see and feel how excited he gets in his panties.  Often times I find his princess is quite excited even when he is saying no no no...………..  his princess is saying OH YES!  It is soo embarrassing for him.  I find him not being in chastity gives me many opportunities to check his panties and gauge his reactions to things I am doing.  Which of course leads to many opportunities to tease and embarrass him about what I find....
I am however starting to see some merit in having him in physical chastity at certain times.  Like when I travel for a few days perhaps.  Or an evening out when I cannot sissify him for some reason or another..  I am keeping an open mind to it..

The only time he should be let out of his Stainless Steel Panties From Hell is when you want to interrogate his Little Lie Detector and you have him restrained so he can't touch it. If he tells you "No" but his Magic Wand of Truth tells you "Yes" then just lock it back up and tell him to be more honest next time.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Photo 
So I thought this would be a good of a place then any. 

I have just spent my first two weeks self locked in a chastity cage. Have to say it has been very hard to get used too, but anything to keep me form returning to my masculine ways.  I must admit its hard to say committed to staying locked when I still have access to the keys. Im not proud of this and I have unlocked myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Most of us don't have the willpower to stay locked when the keys are available and the sensation isn't as intense when you know you can unlock anyway.

You could lock your keys to something high up like a curtain rail with an electronic timer lock or there are various websites where you can post a photo of the combination on a key-safe which has your keys inside. I find the best is Chastity Locked and you can find me there as both a locked toy and a key-holder using this name and as a key-holder as Madam Pauline.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Another alternative is to go on a trip or vacation/holiday and leave the keys at home. Of course if you are flying internationally and your chastity is made of metal, you have a new problem at security.