BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimwear?
A lot of people don't realise but swimwear for males in the past tended to resemble Females a lot more closely (see thumbnails) than modern types, but we seem to have kind of lost our way as usual allowing males to hide away behind baggy shorts to hide any inadequacies (I know I did). Europeans do to a certain extent wear speedos (apparently most American males wouldn't be seen dead in a pair, again males having too much choice) but this tends to be more about showing off than knowing their place.

Modern males shouldn't really be given the choice to hide away with baggy shorts, Females should be able to see exactly what kind of male they're dealing with (weak obviously, lol), all males should have to wear swimsuits the higher the cut the better and maybe even venture towards bikinis.

Just a thought  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i prefer the full swimsuit
I agree that women's style swimsuits are appropriate for the sissified male...a one piece that leaves little to the imagination or if the sissy is young and slim, then certainly a two piece bikini would work well. I own both one piece and bikini swim suits but confine them to my back yard hot tub...I don't think the world is quite ready for the sissy in her feminine swim wear at public beaches.
Mistress once made me go to the pool at a holiday complex in Portugal, wearing a pink bikini and gauzy pink wrap. I wore high heeled pink sandals too.
I was so humiliated but incredibly turned on.
I love Her pushing my boundaries.
(05-29-2018, 04:03 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote: Mistress once made me go to the pool at a holiday complex in Portugal, wearing a pink bikini and gauzy pink wrap. I wore high heeled pink sandals too.

All sissy bois should be required to feel the delicious exposure and vulnerability of a pretty bikini...…..
(06-02-2018, 04:20 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 04:03 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote: Mistress once made me go to the pool at a holiday complex in Portugal, wearing a pink bikini and gauzy pink wrap. I wore high heeled pink sandals too.

All sissy bois should be required to feel the delicious exposure and vulnerability of a pretty bikini...…..
And get a nice 2 piece bikini tan!
I think all male should wear single piece ( leotard) as a swimwear.
First it is in fact more discret than a bikini ( because we should also wear bikini), but also and very confortable for male.

It was in fact a male swimwear before the speedo arrived in the 1950.
Today it is clearly a female atire and in this sens sissy should be oblige to wear them with just the bikini with bra alternative.

Having experienced it I can tell you that it is perfectly possible and acceptable anywhere, from beach to swiming pool, family ones or desert.

If course black are the most discreet one but submisive male, beta, should have a pink one to clearly show their status when alpha male are also present.
I am wearing them also on the way to the beach, even if there is 30 minute walk and never get any remarks.
sometime women laugh when they see me but I think it is perfectly acceptable.

you can find leotard swimwear in australia and on internet, some are really design for us and high quality.
you czn use also some women swimwear or leotard.
choose the one with high cut on the leg.
you can also roll it around your waist and put a swim bras. ( it is a good training for the male not use yet to bras to wear one under, and show it for exercice).

choose the swimwear with fine strap...not large...and nude back. it should be clearly feminine.
It is a good exercice for a male to have fine strap and being force to reajust them constantly.

Don't forget to take sun and get clear sun marks wich will put you in an humiliation situation at the gym club, or in front of your coleagues/doctor/ familly.

[Image: IMG_2341.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1160.jpg]
you can find some vintage leotard in different fabrics. the one in sponge/velvet are quite funny when they are wet, presenting a very humiliating baggy between the legs.
some other have no strap and look like a very very high cut panty.
Theses are very feminine and perfect if you want to punish someone being like that in public.

Don't forget that most of theses leotard show clearly your sex proportion.
Excellent for the small dicks, wich will be clearly identified as that by the witness,
very ambarasing if you decide to be excited....
And if you wear a chastity cage , people who know the form will imediately realized that you are under restrain.

[Image: IMG_1523435216.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1523479522.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1519746539.png]

[Image: IMG_1519746151.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5719.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2081.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5739.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2340.jpg]
My wife told me that I am lucky that my suits have skirts making them more modest than the ones in the photos.  I was then asked if I saw anything wrong the pictures.  I told her that the man had hairy legs,  She agreed saying he should shave.   I was then made to give her my well practiced answer if any female asks about my shaved legs.  I always reply that "My wife wears the pants in our house and makes me wear panties since I'm her sissy husband.  Sissies need to look and feel like girls and shaved legs make me look and feel girly.  I then finish with a curtsy to the amusement of most women.
(06-08-2018, 11:14 AM)pantyman75 Wrote: you can find some vintage leotard in different fabrics. the one in sponge/velvet are quite funny when they are wet, presenting a very humiliating baggy between the legs.
some other have no strap and look like a very very high cut panty.
Theses are very feminine and perfect if you want to punish someone being like that in public.

Don't forget that most of theses leotard show clearly your sex proportion.
Excellent for the small dicks, wich will be clearly identified as that by the witness,
very ambarasing if you decide to be excited....
And if you wear a chastity cage , people who know the form will imediately realized that you are under restrain.

[Image: IMG_1523435216.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1519746539.png]

[Image: IMG_1519746151.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5719.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2081.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5739.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2340.jpg]
"HARD" no he is not hard look he is wearing a chastity device - but getting back to HARD - Hard to tell if he is wearing that chastity
in all of the above photos - it surely is not plainly visible even in the pretty in pink suits where the outline should be showing !
So what is so HARD to visualize here - but I had to ask the question - is he or is he not ?