BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Introduction
Hello everyone,

I made a post in the "sissy sources" forum a couple days ago, and that may have been the wrong place. I wont repost everything from that post in here, so if you want to see what i wrote you can find it over there.

Im so glad to have found this forum, its nice to have a place to share the most secret part of my life with other people similar to myself.  I am a 27 year old self identifying male sissy. I am married to an amazingly supportive and fun woman, who knows about every aspect of my life. We have been together for almost four years now and since we met, we have encouraged and enabled each others' secret passions.  She loves and needs to turn me into a girl. Her favorite looks for me tend to be more seductive and that of a sexy woman, more than a prissy sissy maid. I however, LOVE to wear super frilly dresses and petticoats that make me look like a little girl. 

My interests have changed over the years, but the one thing that has always been present (since i was very young) is a love for womens clothing.  The fabrics, the designs, the feel -- there is nothing quite like the feel of stepping into a chiffon dress and zipping it up in the back, or feeling a pair of silky thigh highs being pulled over freshly shaved legs.  A couple years ago i discovered the concept of the "sissy maid", which led me to find out about "prissy sissies", i think i was looking for forced feminization content and found some of the artwork by Christeen.  This introduced me to the super full petticoats and typical sissy maid look that i now love so much. 

A little more recently i discovered chastity, which was only a matter of time considering how well sissy maid's and chastity go together.  The idea was at first so intimidating and exciting to me.  Being forced into chastity, and then forced into the clothing and role that would normally make me very horny, it sounded so good that i had to try it.

Aside from just wearing sissy outfits, i also love to create them. My wife has a very nice sewing machine that she lets me use, and with it i have made panties, garter belts, penie dresses/coverings, and a couple modifications to some of my dresses.

I hope to be able to talk about this side of my life with some of you, and push this passion of mine further.

Here i am in one of my newest dresses, it is from one of my favorite dress makers Barbara Tam.

http://imgur.com/a/0xxqF
Hello princess, welcome to the forum. You are a very lucky sissy to have a smart wife that knows you need to be a sissy for her. Love you new dress, very pretty and girly dress for a sissy to wear. How many dresses have you made for yourself? Does anyone else other than your wife know about your sissy side? Growing up did you ever dress up or what was your first experience like?

RF
(08-11-2016, 12:43 PM)abbadus Wrote: Hello everyone,

I made a post in the "sissy sources" forum a couple days ago, and that may have been the wrong place. I wont repost everything from that post in here, so if you want to see what i wrote you can find it over there.

Im so glad to have found this forum, its nice to have a place to share the most secret part of my life with other people similar to myself.  I am a 27 year old self identifying male sissy. I am married to an amazingly supportive and fun woman, who knows about every aspect of my life. We have been together for almost four years now and since we met, we have encouraged and enabled each others' secret passions.  She loves and needs to turn me into a girl. Her favorite looks for me tend to be more seductive and that of a sexy woman, more than a prissy sissy maid. I however, LOVE to wear super frilly dresses and petticoats that make me look like a little girl. 

My interests have changed over the years, but the one thing that has always been present (since i was very young) is a love for womens clothing.  The fabrics, the designs, the feel -- there is nothing quite like the feel of stepping into a chiffon dress and zipping it up in the back, or feeling a pair of silky thigh highs being pulled over freshly shaved legs.  A couple years ago i discovered the concept of the "sissy maid", which led me to find out about "prissy sissies", i think i was looking for forced feminization content and found some of the artwork by Christeen.  This introduced me to the super full petticoats and typical sissy maid look that i now love so much. 

A little more recently i discovered chastity, which was only a matter of time considering how well sissy maid's and chastity go together.  The idea was at first so intimidating and exciting to me.  Being forced into chastity, and then forced into the clothing and role that would normally make me very horny, it sounded so good that i had to try it.

Aside from just wearing sissy outfits, i also love to create them. My wife has a very nice sewing machine that she lets me use, and with it i have made panties, garter belts, penie dresses/coverings, and a couple modifications to some of my dresses.

I hope to be able to talk about this side of my life with some of you, and push this passion of mine further.

Here i am in one of my newest dresses, it is from one of my favorite dress makers Barbara Tam.

Hello Princess!    You are so Pretty and adorable.  Your wife must be very Proud of what a nice and beautiful Sissy you have become.  It is so wonderful when men and boys submit to their femininity, and cherish the feel of their stockings and the joy of being zipped into a pretty dress!   Your wife must be a very intelligent and wonderful woman.  Thank you for sharing your story and beautiful Photos!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(08-15-2016, 11:05 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 12:43 PM)abbadus Wrote: Hello everyone,

Hello Princess!    You are so Pretty and adorable.  Your wife must be very Proud of what a nice and beautiful Sissy you have become.  It is so wonderful when men and boys submit to their femininity, and cherish the feel of their stockings and the joy of being zipped into a pretty dress!   Your wife must be a very intelligent and wonderful woman.  Thank you for sharing your story and beautiful Photos!
Thank you for the kind compliments Blush
What a pretty sissy you are, honey!! And such a pretty dress, too. No wonder your wife likes to make you wear it.

When did you first start wearing dresses?
Simply (sissily) Adorable!
(08-17-2016, 06:52 PM)Ali Wrote: What a pretty sissy you are, honey!! And such a pretty dress, too. No wonder your wife likes to make you wear it.

When did you first start wearing dresses?

I started wearing dresses when i was really young. Like younger than 10. Do you wear dresses too?