satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a Woman Tell?
I had an incident recently following a vacation bible school meeting at church the other day.  A very attractive young mother whom I have seen around the church on Sundays actually cornered me off to the side.  Normally, Miss Brenda doesn't allow me to talk to other women without prior approval, but I was alone and really didn't have much choice.  I was in my male clothing with the requisite panty underneath.

Anyway, she started telling me that her son was going to be attending vacation bible school and would I be a "dear" and look out for him.  Naturally, I would, especially when requested by a member of  the superior sex.   She went on to mention that she was afraid of bullying, and that I would know what that was like.   Then she proceeded to tell me that this would be his first time out dressed as a girl!  Surprised and flabbergasted, I stammered a bit giving assurances.  She then asked if I knew what the weather would be in two weeks, and told me that he would be wearing a pretty flowered sun dress.  I was completely red and my face was burning as I thought about my own panties underneath.   Then she asked if I thought she should make him wear his training bra if it was too hot!!  I was speechless at that point, but managed to say that he probably should anyway just to get used to it.   i can't remember what else was said, but as she walked away, she turned, smiled and said, "Thanks, I figured that it takes one to know one." 

She never came out and called me a sissy, but she sure talked all around it!  I asked Miss Brenda, but she said she had never talked to the woman, so she probably just sensed it.  The subject was closed at that point. 

Can a woman tell?
Question 
How interesting.

There's an element of affirmation and recognition here (I see you're effeminate and  therefore will watch my feminized son carefully.), but I have a question.

Since she feminizes, she evidently recognizes the superiority of women. She must also know you serve a Superior. Why would she ask you to keep an eye on her child without discussing it with your Superior first? After all, she's asking for you to take over her parenting duty at a critical time when her child is likely to be teased and ridiculed.

Not a good interaction with adults and poor parenting, IMHO, based solely on your description. Is there more to know?

Perhaps the two Superiors will have a discussion.

I'd be curious if there are any further developments.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
MichelleFFS makes good points. That being said, to answer the question I think all but the best "poker faces" telegraph far more of who we are than we realize especially to those perceptive enough to recognize it. Think of all the information you get from interacting with a person in terms of body language, speech and actions.
(05-19-2018, 02:19 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: How interesting.

There's an element of affirmation and recognition here (I see you're effeminate and  therefore will watch my feminized son carefully.), but I have a question.

Since she feminizes, she evidently recognizes the superiority of women. She must also know you serve a Superior. Why would she ask you to keep an eye on her child without discussing it with your Superior first? After all, she's asking for you to take over her parenting duty at a critical time when her child is likely to be teased and ridiculed.

Not a good interaction with adults and poor parenting, IMHO, based solely on your description. Is there more to know?

That is the confusing part.  We have never had any interaction with her or her family before.  Just seeing them walking in and out of church.  I am guessing that she doesn't know that Miss B. is my superior/owner.   She probably saw me as a submissive?  Maybe our interaction confirmed my status?  OR she is just used to getting her way with males.  NOTE: I never call myself a Man since I am not.
(05-19-2018, 01:51 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I had an incident recently following a vacation bible school meeting at church the other day.  A very attractive young mother whom I have seen around the church on Sundays actually cornered me off to the side.  Normally, Miss Brenda doesn't allow me to talk to other women without prior approval, but I was alone and really didn't have much choice.  I was in my male clothing with the requisite panty underneath.

Anyway, she started telling me that her son was going to be attending vacation bible school and would I be a "dear" and look out for him.  Naturally, I would, especially when requested by a member of  the superior sex.   She went on to mention that she was afraid of bullying, and that I would know what that was like.   Then she proceeded to tell me that this would be his first time out dressed as a girl!  Surprised and flabbergasted, I stammered a bit giving assurances.  She then asked if I knew what the weather would be in two weeks, and told me that he would be wearing a pretty flowered sun dress.  I was completely red and my face was burning as I thought about my own panties underneath.   Then she asked if I thought she should make him wear his training bra if it was too hot!!  I was speechless at that point, but managed to say that he probably should anyway just to get used to it.   i can't remember what else was said, but as she walked away, she turned, smiled and said, "Thanks, I figured that it takes one to know one." 

She never came out and called me a sissy, but she sure talked all around it!  I asked Miss Brenda, but she said she had never talked to the woman, so she probably just sensed it.  The subject was closed at that point. 

Can a woman tell?

The short answer: YES!!  How can she be sure?  Undoubtedly, she's been noticing your panty lines.  Even if you don't think they show when you look in the mirror, you'd be surprised how they can appear as you move about and walk.  And if you've ever worn a bra to church functions, she's sure to have noticed that.  I've had my panty lines pointed out (or traced out with a fingernail) more than once.  <blush> 

You'd be surprised at just who might be a keen observer of the male derriere.  
(05-19-2018, 01:51 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I had an incident recently following a vacation bible school meeting at church the other day.  A very attractive young mother whom I have seen around the church on Sundays actually cornered me off to the side.  Normally, Miss Brenda doesn't allow me to talk to other women without prior approval, but I was alone and really didn't have much choice.  I was in my male clothing with the requisite panty underneath.

Can a woman tell?

Do you think the woman's interest was indeed genuine, or was she just probing or trying to be provocative?
(05-19-2018, 10:28 PM)Conway Wrote:

Can a woman tell?

Do you think the woman's interest was indeed genuine, or was she just probing or trying to be provocative?
Definitely both.  She has seen or observed or been told something.  I would say the secret you think you have is not a secret at all...  She would not be entrusting you to watch over her sissy boi without knowing for sure what and who you are......

Can a woman tell?

What has happened since? Have you had any further contact with this lady? 
(05-19-2018, 10:28 PM)Conway Wrote:

Can a woman tell?

Definitely genuine as there has been some talk around church about her son wearing dresses etc.   Plus she did come across as the real deal - very confident and straight forward much like Miss Brenda is.

(05-19-2018, 06:54 PM)mikki Wrote:

Can a woman tell?

The short answer: YES!!  How can she be sure?  Undoubtedly, she's been noticing your panty lines.  Even if you don't think they show when you look in the mirror, you'd be surprised how they can appear as you move about and walk.  And if you've ever worn a bra to church functions, she's sure to have noticed that.  I've had my panty lines pointed out (or traced out with a fingernail) more than once.  <blush> 

You'd be surprised at just who might be a keen observer of the male derriere.  
I am required to wear panties everywhere regardless.  However, I have not worn a bra to church as Miss B. seems to like to keep our relationship out of it.   Maybe she has seen the panties, but not likely as they usually sit down near the front while we have claimed seats in the back and leaver first.

(05-19-2018, 02:19 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: How interesting.

I believe that she trusts me merely because she suspects that I am a sissy, and also trusted within the church community as a vanilla.  I will be helping out the director with the vacation bible school, so there is that too. 

Not sure that will happen at this point as Miss B. likes to keep our relationship away from church.  It could happen, but somewhere else and some other time.  When I told Miss B. about the whole thing, she didn't seem too interested or concerned.

(05-20-2018, 01:36 PM)Mugin Wrote:

Can a woman tell?

What has happened since? Have you had any further contact with this lady? 

No, nothing yet.  VBS is in another two weeks after regular school lets out.
Yes! They can tell