468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Their First Petticoat
Peter and James finally got themselves petticoated. Peter looks on wistfully and thinks of what his life was like before his mother put him in his first petticoat. She made sure it was long enough for it to peek below the hem of his skirt. At least it has pockets which make him think even more how he once wore pants. 

It was Angela and Mary sisters of James who eventually and thanks to their mom finally accepted his fate and put on his first petticoat. Like Peter's it too is longer than his skirt, not only that, the fullness of the petticoat helps to flare-out the skirt. It's a pity we can't see what kind of socks Peter is wearing.  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It would be more thrilling if Angela and Mary wear trousers. Wink
(05-17-2018, 09:14 PM)Tiffany Wrote:  

How I would have loved being Peter! A party dress with petticoats and cute sash was my dream.
(05-17-2018, 10:47 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: It would be more thrilling if Angela and Mary wear trousers. Wink

Agreed the girls need to be in pants with the boys in pretty frocks and stiff petticoats.

RF
as well as the girls need to be in pants, they also need haircuts to match boys pants.
(05-18-2018, 10:04 PM)Kimmi Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 09:14 PM)Tiffany Wrote:  

How I would have loved being Peter! A party dress with petticoats and cute sash was my dream.

As you can see Kimmi, Peter's wearing his party dress. You can see he has two or maybe three petticoats under it. What a pity you can't see the back of the dress and it's blue satin sash. 

BTW his full name is Peter Grindley.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)