Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mommy's Going Out on a Date
[Image: r7rxnoezhnqlkvw4g.jpg]
Great drawing!
But why must he receive a yucky enema right before crib-time?
Won't he have a big poo-poo in his diapers and rubbers?
I can see why he is so sad.
Still, an enema is necessary when big baby won't use his potty chair properly, huh?
I bet his baby-sitter enjoys seeing him helplessly go in his baby pants!
All part of being in that position! LOL!
(05-17-2018, 08:33 PM)BabyWawwy Wrote: Great drawing!
But why must he receive a yucky enema right before crib-time?
Won't he have a big poo-poo in his diapers and rubbers?
I can see why he is so sad.
Still, an enema is necessary when big baby won't use his potty chair properly, huh?
I bet his baby-sitter enjoys seeing him helplessly go in his baby pants!
All part of being in that position! LOL!

With that bulk of diapers it would appear that he has already gone and messed himself
and that babysitter is going to have more on her hands than an enema.

I love that short hemmed dress with the puffed sleeves and peter pan collar empire waist line
and did you note the paci clipped to the right shoulder.
He is gripping the dress hem edges perhaps getting ready to curtsey or to show mummy that
indeed a (another) diaper change is necessary before she leaves on that date !

That oversized diaper must be a Michelin Man who has eaten a Pillsbury dough boy - feature
a blimp wearing diapers !
That oversized diaper must be a Michelin Man who has eaten a Pillsbury dough boy - feature
a blimp wearing diapers !

Not so different from my own;

[Image: 6td62ua0defx5og4g.jpg]
(05-17-2018, 03:59 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [Image: r7rxnoezhnqlkvw4g.jpg]
Notice that his Mommy did not say his babysitter would change his very, very messy diaper after administering his "nice soapy enems". Hopefully, Mommy will have a nice time on her date because assuming this Big Sissy Baby sleeps through the night in his crib, Mommy will have quite a smelly, messy job on her hands in the morning.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
This is a lovely drawing by, to me at least, an unknown artist. I have searched the web and cannot find any reference to Matchew or any other varient of the name. Any clues anybody?
I would love to know, as well. Searched the Net, but no such artist that i could find. :-((
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(05-20-2018, 06:41 AM)kerri Wrote: I would love to know, as well. Searched the Net, but no such artist that i could find. :-((

Lol, that makes three of us. The original drawing is fantastic, but I took a little "artistic license" and altered his diapers to make them bigger and more like my own. Smile
Wow, that’s clever. I wish I knew how to do that. Can you post the original so we can see what you did please?

The poor man does look so sweet in his sissyish baby outfit!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Any bigger and your graphic license (photo/art shop 101) will be revoked.

Just perfect - wonder how far his legs are splayed (waddle walk zone) apart ?

Yes indeed the Michelin Man has met (merged) with the Pillsbury Dough Boy !
Pleasingly plump - bulkiness maximus diaper dimension in the Plus zone !