468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why PDQ
Why is it called Petticoat Discipline Quarterly when it's published monthly?
A very good question...I believe the forum began in January 2000 and was a monthly from the beginning...I do like the "ring" of PDQ though...it just kinda' works!
(05-16-2018, 09:26 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I believe the forum began in January 2000 and was a monthly from the beginning...
Not always. Wink

BTW it was "Petticoat Discipline Monthly" from 2000 to 2002.  Exclamation 

The first issue of "Petticoat Discipline Quarterly" was Winter 2003.

Some years ago, I asked Auntie Helga about the difference. I don't know when it began to be called a quarterly, but she told me there are too many links to PDQ and  ...quarterly to change the name now.

Makes sense to me.
Your obedient forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(05-16-2018, 08:59 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 09:26 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I believe the forum began in January 2000 and was a monthly from the beginning...
Not always. Wink

BTW it was "Petticoat Discipline Monthly" from 2000 to 2002.  Exclamation 

The first issue of "Petticoat Discipline Quarterly" was Winter 2003.

Thanks for the examples from your archive !
There was a period when it was published only quarterly and when it went back to monthly the title wasn't changed back.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
"PDM" would sound like a SISSY having a (menstrual) period or some other issue of sorts. LOL and then maybe not so LOL !