468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story of Freddie, from the 1970s
There has been some interest expressed here lately on erotic fiction involving students, so I thought I would share a story I read over 40 years ago.

Back in the 1970s, some of the larger "girlee" magazines published small, 5X7 pulp paper erotic fiction supplements. The most popular was "Forum", but there were others including "Variations" and "Letters". I chanced upon one that had a story I found quite remarkable.

The story was written by a dominant woman raising a son named Freddie, as a single mom. She belonged to a separatist group of women who were committed to living without male influence. This group started a school that was committed to raising assertive, successful, professional women and boys who would support them.

The teachers and all staff were female. Girls outnumbered boys two to one. The students all wore the same uniform - a jumper with blouse, crosstie, tights, and mary janes. Boys were required to take cooking, sewing, and dancing classes, while the girls were required to take math, science, and other technical classes.
Discipline for the boys was very strict and included corporal punishment and various forms of humiliation, but most staff looked the other way if a girl misbehaved. The girls were subtly encouraged to act superior to, and tease, the boys.

The boys were required to wear a leather thong, called a "retainer", that encased the genitals and zipped up tightly between the legs, and locked. This was both to suppress erections and prevent any form of sexual expression or abuse. Female monitors were posted in the restrooms and showers to ensure that no masturbation or homosexual activity occurred when retainers were off. For any sort of school-sanctioned event, boys were "sandwiched". They were not allowed unless accompanied by two or more women at any time.

When it came time for Freddie to graduate, his mom also gave him away. He was put in a wedding dress and married to one of his fellow female students. His mom and mother-in-law raised his dress while his wife slipped a wedding ring around his penis. His mom then locked him up in his retainer and handed the key to his wife.

What I found most remarkable about this story was that it was published in a mainstream publication, available at any newsstand or corner store that sold magazines. Quite an eye-opener to me as a young man, that others shared my deference to powerful women and wanted to be feminized and surrounded by strong women.
Love it, especially about the part where the mother gives her blushing bride son away to a powerful woman. This is exactly the vision we have for femtopia. Thou the girls would be permitted the choose of pants or skirts for their uniform. While many are skeptical, things like are happening in the world and have been for a very long time, its why passed time this become mainstream.

RF
Anyone found the complete Freddie story to post here - my research is not turning up any leads ?
When I saw the name Freddie I thought it might have been this story you were looking for Frederique 

There is another book which I think was called The Story of a Gentleman: A tale of Homosexuality, which has a plot similar to the one in Conway's story. It tells of a mother who catches her son in the act of wearing her clothes. She is a very jealous and possessive woman and she dreads the time when her son Brian (I've forgotten his name in the story) starts thinking about girls. 

Brian is a teenager and she decides to feminize him in order to dissuade girls from taking an interest in him. There's a paradox here. She doesn't want Brian to take an interest in girls, yet she openly encourages boys to take an interest in Brian who believe him to be a girl. 

In one particular scene Brain's mother has a boy (Tom) stay over at the house where they live. In the course of events Tom wants to make love to Brian. In Brian's bedroom they strip and it is here that Tom finds out that Brian is not a girl but a boy. Later they redress, Tom in his boy clothes and Brian in his girl things.

Sorry I can't remember the rest of the story. Like Conway, my researches have been futile.
(05-15-2018, 06:16 PM)Conway Wrote: There has been some interest expressed here lately on erotic fiction involving students, so I thought I would share a story I read over 40 years ago.

Back in the 1970s, some of the larger "girlee" magazines published small, 5X7 pulp paper erotic fiction supplements. The most popular was "Forum", but there were others including "Variations" and "Letters". I chanced upon one that had a story I found quite remarkable.

The story was written by a dominant woman raising a son named Freddie, as a single mom. She belonged to a separatist group of women who were committed to living without male influence. This group started a school that was committed to raising assertive, successful, professional women and boys who would support them.

The teachers and all staff were female. Girls outnumbered boys two to one. The students all wore the same uniform - a jumper with blouse, crosstie, tights, and mary janes. Boys were required to take cooking, sewing, and dancing classes, while the girls were required to take math, science, and other technical classes.
Discipline for the boys was very strict and included corporal punishment and various forms of humiliation, but most staff looked the other way if a girl misbehaved. The girls were subtly encouraged to act superior to, and tease, the boys.

The boys were required to wear a leather thong, called a "retainer", that encased the genitals and zipped up tightly between the legs, and locked. This was both to suppress erections and prevent any form of sexual expression or abuse. Female monitors were posted in the restrooms and showers to ensure that no masturbation or homosexual activity occurred when retainers were off. For any sort of school-sanctioned event, boys were "sandwiched". They were not allowed unless accompanied by two or more women at any time.

When it came time for Freddie to graduate, his mom also gave him away. He was put in a wedding dress and married to one of his fellow female students. His mom and mother-in-law raised his dress while his wife slipped a wedding ring around his penis. His mom then locked him up in his retainer and handed the key to his wife.

What I found most remarkable about this story was that it was published in a mainstream publication, available at any newsstand or corner store that sold magazines. Quite an eye-opener to me as a young man, that others shared my deference to powerful women and wanted to be feminized and surrounded by strong women.

Yes... recall these type of publications as well as a few regular sized "men's magazines" and weekly sensationalist newspapers that oft had Female superior letters and articles (albeit most obviously fictional) from readers.   Interesting that in the heart of so many of these magazines, etc there was always the lurking male awareness that Females were ultimately awaiting the time when They would reverse the false sex roles of the past, feminize the male girl sex and establish primacy.

If you ever can come up with the original article please let us know.