satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
corset disciplin and training
(08-24-2016, 01:31 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: In my society femtopia. Corset sells would skyrocket for males. Wives would assist their husbands are always tightly laced into a  corset. A young prissy boy first corset would be a big occasion, we have a sweet party and guest would witness the boy first lacing.

Dear Mistress RadicalFeminist, I just emailed my wife about corset training for me. I know I am to do whatever she wants or needs. The thing is, I would never have gotten to become the sissie I am today, unless I communicated to her that I want to become a real life sissie. I really believe it shall be a great thing for her to, for me to be interested in special training programs to help serve her and obey her.
Do you understand what I am trying to say, otherwise I agree, I should always do what my Mistress tells me to do, end of story.
From nancy, with all respect, I fully admire you, and will always curtsey for you and my Wife/Mistress.
Understood Nancy, the important part you need to accept is that you are her sissy whether you are dressed like a man or in frilly maid dress. Her needs, her wishes are always obeyed. There are times and places for sissies to make suggestions. What most people to not fully understand is that feminization is more psychological than physical, its not about what you are wearing its about the control she has over your especially over how you think and feel.

RF
(01-07-2018, 04:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Understood Nancy, the important part you need to accept is that you are her sissy whether you are dressed like a man or in frilly maid dress. Her needs, her wishes are always obeyed. There are times and places for sissies to make suggestions. What most people to not fully understand is that feminization is more psychological than physical, its not about what you are wearing its about the control she has over your especially over how you think and feel.

RF

Oh Mistress RadicalFeminst, I think you are so brilliant and great in knowing what needs to be done. In some ways it sounds so simple and easy and all. I really needed to reread what you said  and think about it. I do find it so hard to grasp, but the more I read your lectures, and articles, the more sense it all makes to me. Im sure I have tried to tell my wife Mistress a bit about you, and I am now going to try and tell her as much as she allows me to tell her all about you.
  I am so glad to have had to have the opportunity to correspond with you here on line, Im sure you have the best advice for me and my relationship with my Wife/Mistress. Yes I may have to obey my Wife/Mistress, but I also get to make suggestions whenever she may allow me to right.
   Oh one more thing, I have never tried a corset, but I really would like to try and wear a corset and see if it helps my figure and posture. Maybe I have to get my Mistress to help let me out of it too, and therefore I may find that to be more controlling over me too.
    From nancy , I curtsey for real for you and my Wife/Mistress
(08-24-2016, 02:23 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Does shrinking our tummy also squash our stomach so that we eat less when corseted?  If so, it would be a great help in acquiring a nice girly figure for a sissy like me.

Yes, Sissy Renee, corsets do affect the amount you can eat, and digestion.  You must watch out for acid reflux, of course.  They are wonderful for posture, but ideally you should try not to 'sag into' the corset.  Try to keep your abs muscles working.  This is me:

[Image: tumblr_oxys34QW9r1uor0xro1_400.jpg]
(01-07-2018, 04:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Understood Nancy, the important part you need to accept is that you are her sissy whether you are dressed like a man or in frilly maid dress. Her needs, her wishes are always obeyed. There are times and places for sissies to make suggestions. What most people to not fully understand is that feminization is more psychological than physical, its not about what you are wearing its about the control she has over your especially over how you think and feel.

RF

We are already brainwashed about how we think n feel , it has been changed by over powering women,and excelling in every field, all are keeping women as ideals and asking to follow womens, i myself wants to copy n follow oder women in all aspects...dont know m out of control
(08-10-2016, 10:03 AM)sissykat Wrote: I wonder how many of the sissies are subjected to strict corset disciplin and training. My Mistress is a firm believer in it and keeps me in corsets as often as possible, sometimes I even have to wear a corset over night. I can't say that I liked it in the first place but over the time I learned to accept and now I am quite proud of the results Mistress has achieved. 

[Image: corsetted01_Small.jpg]

curtsy

sissykat

PS: sorry if there's already a thread dealing with the subject, I couldn't find any ... Angel

I was corset trained, more than twenty years ago and still have no difficulty in returning to regular wear. It's a little tight at first and there is stiffness, but the figure is greatly improved and the support and forced deportment are lovely feelings, so I more than accept the stiffness and the way my breathing is altered. Important to lace in slowly on an empty stomach, before eating or drinking and when eating watch what and how much is eaten and drunk. Avoid fizzy drinks, beer etc. Stockings are usually mandatory with corsets, even in summer.
In an ideal world all men and women should be corset trained in firm corsets, before twenty years old, but even later is better than never. Smile
(08-12-2016, 05:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Corsets are very nice for sissies to wear. Some of the moms love them too for their little princesses. I known a few that have different corsets for night and day where. Its fun to seeing sisters or girls getting a change to tighten a princess into a corset. The girls love seeing the princess reaction to the corset getting tighter and tighter until the princess is nicely locked in.

Oh yes, I couldn’t agree with you more.
I am really into waist training, I have two rubber corsets that reduce me down to 24" but I'm interested in going further. The corsets are rather expensive so I have moved to cinching with a simple belt and have managed to get to 23" but I'm at a plateau.

Does anyone have any advice? I know it is probably a case of doing it for longer but at the smallest, I begin to lose feeling in my hips so cannot manage full cinching for more than an hour.
When my feminization process began I was already thin and had a 28" waist. My Superior Female added corset training and my waist was reduced to 26". Now years later, I'm at a 29" waist. I guess I should purchase a corset again, lol.