satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
corset disciplin and training
I wonder how many of the sissies are subjected to strict corset disciplin and training. My Mistress is a firm believer in it and keeps me in corsets as often as possible, sometimes I even have to wear a corset over night. I can't say that I liked it in the first place but over the time I learned to accept and now I am quite proud of the results Mistress has achieved. 

[Image: corsetted01_Small.jpg]

curtsy

sissykat

PS: sorry if there's already a thread dealing with the subject, I couldn't find any ... Angel
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

Love the photo sissykat! You look great, and your Mistress has a right to be quite proud of Her results. I've not been regularly corset trained, although I have a couple and do wear on occasion. As an aside...Your breasts appear to be quite nicely developed...have you used hormones, herbs, implants? I fill a 38B bra nicely myself, but would love to fill a C-cup...LOL...I know...I'm greedy!

Have a great day!

sissy jamieanne
(08-11-2016, 11:47 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Love the photo sissykat!  You look great, and your Mistress has a right to be quite proud of Her results.  I've not been regularly corset trained, although I have a couple and do wear on occasion.  As an aside...Your breasts appear to be quite nicely developed...have you used hormones, herbs, implants?  I fill a 38B bra nicely myself, but would love to fill a C-cup...LOL...I know...I'm greedy!

Have a great day!

sissy jamieanne

Thank you sissy jamieanne, I will pass the compliments to my Mistress. My breasts are a 36B. We both, Mistress and I would like to have them more developed so She suggested female hormones and testosterone blockers. It's not just that my breasts would develop but the hormones also helped to speed up my emasculation.
Unfortunately my doctor had to lower the dosage due to some health reasons  Undecided so W/we have to be happy with what we got so far. We are still in the discussion of having implants but W/we would always comply with medical advice.

sissykat

Dear sissykat
I must say that your photo is quite inspirational - lovely to see that, as well as being securely corseted, you are kept under rigid control. I assume that the upper arm and wrist cuffs are locked whenever your arms are not required in performance of your duties?
Also I imagine that when your arms are pulled back tightly (as I am sure they will be) your breasts are shown to best advantage...!
(08-12-2016, 08:13 AM)Always hooded Wrote: Dear sissykat
I must say that your photo is quite inspirational - lovely to see that, as well as being securely corseted, you are kept under rigid control. I assume that the upper arm and wrist cuffs are locked whenever your arms are not required in performance of your duties?
Also I imagine that when your arms are pulled back tightly (as I am sure they will be) your breasts are shown to best advantage...!

Thank you very much ... however, the upper arm bracelets are just decoration and hardly suitable for pulling my arms backwards. There are times, when Mistress puts me in a corner to contamplate my sins, she lockes my hands behind the back or just attaches them to the chastity belt to increase humiliation.

sissykat

It's wonderful seeing how your corset enhances your sissy figure.  Are you aware how many of us are green with envy of your trim waist and lovely breasts? 

So many questions!  How many hours do you wear it each day?  Does it improve your posture?  I wonder if a longer line would redistribute tissue over the long term and improve your booty?  You truly rock, Kat, and I'm going to get off my own booty and back to work on my corset sewing project which I've been neglecting.
(08-12-2016, 01:37 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: It's wonderful seeing how your corset enhances your sissy figure.  Are you aware how many of us are green with envy of your trim waist and lovely breasts? 

So many questions!  How many hours do you wear it each day?  Does it improve your posture?  I wonder if a longer line would redistribute tissue over the long term and improve your booty?  You truly rock, Kat, and I'm going to get off my own booty and back to work on my corset sewing project which I've been neglecting.

Sorry sissy renee, it was not my intention to fill you with envy ... I am just a little show-off-slut ...  Wink

To answer your questions, it depends on the circumstances and Mistress's mood how long I am wearing the corset. Sometimes I just love the restriction of the corset so Mistress does not even have to tell me to put on a corset. I am in the corset most evenings and in general on weekends. I have worn corsets to work but this only happens when I am on long term punishments.

My posture has definitely improved and so has my gait and movements ... there will be no bending down but if I have to pick up something from the floor I have to move down gracefully like a sissy girl always should do.

Mistress has considered a long line corset that goes down to my thighs but a good one that is made to measure is quite pricy so I can not tell yet, if it would have effect on my booty ... giggles ... I am still looking if there are courses on corset making nearby which I would dearly attend. If this has happened, I definitely will start making one for myself ... 

sissykat

Corsets are very nice for sissies to wear. Some of the moms love them too for their little princesses. I known a few that have different corsets for night and day where. Its fun to seeing sisters or girls getting a change to tighten a princess into a corset. The girls love seeing the princess reaction to the corset getting tighter and tighter until the princess is nicely locked in.
(08-12-2016, 05:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Corsets are very nice for sissies to wear. Some of the moms love them too for their little princesses. I known a few that have different corsets for night and day where. Its fun to seeing sisters or girls getting a change to tighten a princess into a corset. The girls love seeing the princess reaction to the corset getting tighter and tighter until the princess is nicely locked in.

I am far from contradicting You but I'd say that a corset is much more than just nice for a sissy. I'd say it's as essential as a petticoat and bra. Just to start with the restrictive tightness, it's a constant reminder of the sissy's/princess's process of emasculation, let alone the effect the corset has on the gait and movement. 
Of course, it takes quite a while to get used to such a feminine garment, but once the sissy has overcome the initial discomfort the sissy will feel it as rather excitement ... Smile)

curtsy

sissykat

(08-14-2016, 11:04 AM)sissykat Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 05:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Corsets are very nice for sissies to wear. Some of the moms love them too for their little princesses. I known a few that have different corsets for night and day where. Its fun to seeing sisters or girls getting a change to tighten a princess into a corset. The girls love seeing the princess reaction to the corset getting tighter and tighter until the princess is nicely locked in.

I am far from contradicting You but I'd say that a corset is much more than just nice for a sissy. I'd say it's as essential as a petticoat and bra. Just to start with the restrictive tightness, it's a constant reminder of the sissy's/princess's process of emasculation, let alone the effect the corset has on the gait and movement. 
Of course, it takes quite a while to get used to such a feminine garment, but once the sissy has overcome the initial discomfort the sissy will feel it as rather excitement ... Smile)

curtsy

sissykat

sissykat,

You make a very compelling case for the need for corset training of the sissy!  I have not been corset trained, my Wife/Mistress has never required this as a part of my sissification regime, but I most certainly see the advantages as you've described them (constant reminder of the sissy's place, effects on gait and movement, posture, and of course "figure training")...all of these things contribute to the feminization and development of the sissy!

sissy jamieanne